Chapter 3 Serenity's SOS

Chapter 3 Serenity's SOS

A Chapter by Phoenix
"

Chapter 3 Serenity's SOS

"

Chapter 3

Serenity's SOS

"Hey girly"

"Hey Lana"

"I've really missed you Ser"

"Psssh you, man, I've been going crazy without you Lana"

"I'm so sorry for putting all of you through this... I can't believe I was so stupid. Nick told me from the start to stay clear of Noel, but I didn't listen, I'm so damn stupid!" she smacked herself in the head repeatedly.

"Lana! Calm down... what do you mean, how do you know that Noel did it?"

"I was there Ser, what you don't believe me?"

"NO! I know that he's your murderer. But it's just weird that you can remember that is all, relax"

"Yeah... are all of those idiots still outside waiting on you guys?"

"Yes, and I'm not sure if tonight we should follow through with this"

"Ser, this has to be ended, you guys HAVE TO FIGHT THEM!!!"

"We are, do you honestly think Renee... or Sabastien will let us not fight, those guys love a good fight"

"Sabstien's here?"

"Yeah, and so is Storm... and James"

"James?? HE'S HERE??"

"Yeah, but he's on our side now"

"I never thought he'd actually have the balls to stand up to Akari and Emanuel, but I guess I was wrong"

"Way wrong Lana"

"Man, I really wanna get out there in fight, but I'd wind up being a liability to all of you"

"Well, I'd be too worried about you to fight, we'd all be too worried. So it's better that you stay in here, under your shield."

"Yeah, I guess I better"

"Yeah..."

"Well, you know Ser, I really do love you, I love you so much, and I don't know what I'll do if I lose you" Lana broke down in front of me, tears streaming down her cheeks like a faucet.

"I love you too La la Lana... and I will come back... I'm tough.. now!"

"Haha.. yeah, I know, just promise me, you and Nick, and Lana and Rain and Siren will come back to me, I care about all the others but, you guys have to come back"

"We'll definitely be back Lana, don't worry"

"But there's one more thing Ser, something I need you to do"

"What's that Lana?"

"When you see Noel... Kill him. For me, tell him about how you know about everything, and make sure my name is the last thing her hears before he dies, will you do that for me?"

"Anything for you Lana... Anything"



© 2013 Phoenix


Author's Note

Phoenix
ignore grammar problems, what do you think of the dialogue

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

99 Views
Added on April 6, 2013
Last Updated on April 6, 2013
Tags: Fantasy Vampire


Author

Phoenix
Phoenix

Ottawa, ON, Canada



About
May redo Entered the Glare In Glass will be taking out a few other books since they are not doing so well on reviews. Till I know for sure there will be more readers to read them. But always going to .. more..

Writing
Full Moon Full Moon

A Poem by Phoenix