Notes

Notes

A Chapter by Phoenix

he Actresses and Actors in this book are real,  just not mine. The character's are all mine along with the names. The Video, and all within this book are owned and copy writen by me if you steal my work for shame on you. Please don't steal or take without my permission. I hope you all enjoy reading as much as I enjoyed writing and putting the hours in to make it. If you have any comments though they must be constructive, not hurtful and very helpful for me to move forward I appreciate each and everyone that has either read, voted, fanned or done covers and art for this book. Your hard work is very much appreciated. It would not be a book with out you.

If you are not in a dedication I apologize now you know I still want to get as many dedications out as I am able So Here Is To You All. And sorry about all the spelling and grammar mistakes we all do them that's what makes us. As a author.



Also this book is for my 3 wonderful boys, Dustin Robert Colwill, Russell Edward Colwill, Aaron Tyler Colwill I love you all so much and always will.


© 2013 Phoenix


Author's Note

Phoenix
ignore grammar problems, what do you think of the dialogue

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

110 Views
Added on April 9, 2013
Last Updated on April 9, 2013
Tags: Fantasy Vampire


Author

Phoenix
Phoenix

Ottawa, ON, Canada



About
May redo Entered the Glare In Glass will be taking out a few other books since they are not doing so well on reviews. Till I know for sure there will be more readers to read them. But always going to .. more..

Writing
Full Moon Full Moon

A Poem by Phoenix