chaper 4,5,6

chaper 4,5,6

A Chapter by Phoenix

Chapter 4 Siren's SOS

Siren's SOS

My body shook and trembled, as we were once again preparing to go into battle. The main thing that was on my mind the entire night was my dad. I can't believe he's been alive all this time. He looks exactly the same, not a year over 30.

Of course other things were on my mind, like Lana, the war, Nic... and Nick's new-found hate for me. Which, by the way was burning deep fiery holes in my soul. To know that the one I love has so much hatred toward me.

Sometimes I think of how it would've been if I would have stayed with Noel.. or Jer.

But I don't feel for them the way I feel for Nick. It's like, I don't know what I did wrong.

I guess I'll have to just push that to the back of my mind, and focus on staying alive.

"Is everyone ready?" Rain asked

"There is no such thing as ready, it's either bravery or cowardice" I replied

"that's the attitude Em" he gave me two thumbs up.

"Everyone, listen. Watch your angles at all times, don't ever leave a spot around you unwatched or abandoned"

We all nodded.

"Okay"

Rain walked over to the door, and I walked over to Nick.

"Nick, I know you probably hate me for whatever reason, and I'm sorry for whatever I did to make you feel that way. But regardless, I love you, and I swear, if I don't make it out of this-"

I never finished my sentence, because his lips instantly locked to mine, kissing me like it was truly the last time. The last time my heart would beat, or my stomach would flutter. The last time my cheeks would blush, or my knees become weak. The last time I'd here his voice, or feel his body close to mine. The very last time, and it was something I never wanted to end.

"I love you Emy, I could never hate you, remember that, so don't EVER EVER say, that you won't make it, because if you die, then I die"

"NO! Nick. If this is the end of me, then you live okay... for Lana, for Ser, and for Rain. That's who you were living for before you even knew I existed, so that's who you'll continue to live for"

"I didn't know what living was until I met you Emy, so I never want to hear you talk about your death again. I'll protect you"

"NO! I'll protect me, Nick, you protecting me will get us both killed, so we watch our own backs, unless we get into a situation where we need each other"

"Okay"

I turned to go back to the door, but shadow grabbed my arm

"I love you"

"I love you too..."

"Lets go everyone" Rain ordered

But the last moment before he turned the knob he asked

"Are you feeling brave?"

"No... but I'm getting there"

"Well, you are.. you know, brave"

"Thanks Rain... I'm ready"

"There's no such thing... Now lets go!"

He opened the door, and we charged.

Chapter 5 Nick's SOS & Serenity's SOS part 2

Chapter 5

Nick's SOS

"GO!" I yelled. We all went running out of the house, ready to attack the first person who dared to move.

I looked around, to see no one. Our front yard was completely empty.

"Where the hell did they go?"

"OVER HERE!"

Emanuel's deep voice filled my ears, and my head snapped in the direction of the sound.

"Well, hello Nick..."

"EMANUEL!"

My head turned in direction to his voice, but no one was there

"Whoa, calm down, I just wanna talk"

"TO HELL WITH TALKING... SHOW YOURSELF!"

"Hahahaaa... why so angry young one"

"Enough with the silly games Emanuel... it's time to man up, and stop hiding behind akari's spells"

YOU DISRESPECTFUL SON OF A B***H! I'LL KILL YOU! I'LL BREAK YOU IN HALF, DO YOU HEAR ME!?"

"I doubt that" Emyle said interrupting, and stepping next to me.

"Oh, hello Emylee" Akari greeted her.

"Hello Akari"

"Emanuel, this.... Is the end"

"I highly doubt that Nick.. I highly doubt that"

"I'll change that, as soon as you are revealed...ALL OF YOU!"

"Come find us"

"I have no time for your childish games"

"Come find us Nick"

Chapter 6

Nick's SOS

"GO!" I yelled. We all went running out of the house, ready to attack the first person who dared to move.

I looked around, to see no one. Our front yard was completely empty.

"Where the hell did they go?"

"OVER HERE!"

Emanuel's deep voice filled my ears, and my head snapped in the direction of the sound.

"Well, hello Nick..."

"EMANUEL!"

My head turned in direction to his voice, but no one was there

"Whoa, calm down, I just wanna talk"

"TO HELL WITH TALKING... SHOW YOURSELF!"

"Hahahaaa... why so angry young one"

"Enough with the silly games Emanuel... it's time to man up, and stop hiding behind akari's spells"

YOU DISRESPECTFUL SON OF A B***H! I'LL KILL YOU! I'LL BREAK YOU IN HALF, DO YOU HEAR ME!?"

"I doubt that" Emyle said interrupting, and stepping next to me.

"Oh, hello Emylee" Akari greeted her.

"Hello Akari"

"Emanuel, this.... Is the end"

"I highly doubt that Nick.. I highly doubt that"

"I'll change that, as soon as you are revealed...ALL O

Chapter 6 Nick's Sos & Sab's Sos Part 2

Chapter 7

Nicks's SOS

I stood at the top of the creatures shoulders, prepared to snap his neck.

"Nick LOOK OUT!" I heard a familiar scream, & suddenly the combat under me disintegrated.

"Thanks Storm"

"No problem man.. Next time check your prey for weapons."

He handed me the knife I was almost stabbed with, & went for another kill

Sab's SOS

"Hey man" one of the protectors from Emanuels side said to me

"Hey"

"Wait.. Declan, I thought you were dead?" He asked

"No dude I'm right here"

"Declan, you're a combat, why are your eyes yellow?"

I chuckled and laid my hand on his shoulder

"Oh, damn, you figured me out"

I changed back into my regular form, & smiled at the terror on.his face

"Darrin!"

"That's me... But hey....guess what you are now"

"W-wh-what?"

I tenderly put me hands on the sides of his neck, got closer, & whispered

"Dead"

Snapping his neck, & disintegrating the remains.

I looked to my left,.& noticed rain charging at me.

"Rain, Whoa!"

But he didn't hit me,

"Dude be more careful, that chic almost had your neck!"

"Thanks Rain"

Chapters 8,9,10 Emylee's SOS & Serenity Sos Part 2

Chapter 8

Emylee's SOS

~Ser block me~

~Your blocked~

~Okay, your getting ready to kill Sab aren't you?~

~Yeah why?~

~Well, I have a plan on how to make it easier~

~How~

~Me, Halo, Fate, Essence & Shade can take his powers, his healing, intangibility, duplication, forcefield, & illusions, that way he's only left with his invisibility~

~Good idea, tell the others~

~Let them in first~

~Okay~

~Halo, Fate, Essence, Shade, listen, I want all of you, to take anyone of Thorne's powers except his invisibility~

~Is it kill Thorne time?~ Shade asked

~Yeah~ Ser answered

~Okay... But Myls, we have one problem~

~What's that~

~Our powers are controlled through our hands... We'd have to touch him & that'll blow everything~

~S**T!~ I yelled

~I know~

~Look just find a way to touch him ~

~Okay Em, we will~

Chapter 9

"Oh Ser... I- I have to help her!"

I ran around my room, grabbing the first pieces of clothing I could find.

"DAMNIT!" I said when I got outside. I had no clue where they were..

Serenity's SOS

I ran up to Thorne, and tapped his shoulder.

"What...oh Ser it's you"

"Yeah..."

I tried to stall him while Shade & the triplets walked over to him.

"What do you need?"

"We have a... Situation that needs to be handled" I said

"Oh, & what's tha-.WHAT THE HELL !"

HE YELLED ALARMED AS THE FOUR hands grabbed him.

"What are they doing Serenity?"

"They're helping out with the situation"

"WHAT SITUATION?"

~Let him go guys~

They nodded & walked off silently.

"Oh yeah, the situation... It's called revenge. You know... an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth... Karma. All the good stuff"

"What are you talking about" he asked innocently

"KILLING THE TRAITOR!"

"WH-"

Before he could finish my foot contacted with his chest, & he flew across the field.

"You evil son of a b***h, how could you!" I screamed

"That b***h deserved to die!" "... I promise,you, you'll eat every word you speak... Aah!"

I charged at him full speed with my dagger. He maneuvered his hands to raise his forcefield

"What the"

"Oh yeah... I forgot to tell you, your practically powerless....let's have fun, shall we."

"Aaahhh"

His cries echoed through the park, as I stabbed him 4 times at light speed.

"DAMNIT!"

"THIS is Sooo fun"

I laughed while he lay on the ground trying to heal,his wounds

"Did you not hear me when I said powerless"

"Oh... Hahahahahaaaa, I heard you... Grrraaaaahhhhh!"

He instantly hopped up, flinging me ten feet into the air.

"IS THAT ALL YOU-... S**T!"

Thorne was charging at me, full speed, with the dagger pointed right at me.

"Aaahhhh"

I flew into the air, as his body flung into a tree

"You are so dead.... COME HERE!"

Thorne ran toward me, faster than I'd seen before. He stopped, with a tight grip around my neck.

"Get the f**k off me you b*****d"

"HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO ME THAT WAY YOU WEAK SPINELESS B***H!"

"Eeeerrrraaahhh" I kicked his knee im cracking Thorne's bone, & he dropped to the ground in agony.

"Weak?"

Punch

"SPINELESS?"

Kick

"Oh, I'll show you.weak & spineless. In the bitchiest way possible"

"Aaaarrrrrrrrhhhhhhh"

A frightening growl escaped his lips & he lunged, pinning my body on the ground.

"Get ready to burn in hell ser, just like your friend...aaahhh"

The knife was high up, & aimed straight at my neck. I used all the strength I had and flipped him over. the knife had been dropped, & my grip around thornes nevk tightens.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the knife. I leaped off him to grab it.

"OH NO YOU DON'T!... GET BACK HERE."

I felt a forceful pull at my hair,.right before I was rammed into a tree"

I punched rain and ran for the dagger.

I could see it, I was almost there.

"NO!" I heard him Shout.

Then, we were both tumbling down a hill.

"Aaaaahhh" I screeched. I had. Broken my arm smashing against a tree.

Thorne walked over to me & grabbed my other arm.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHH S**T!"

He snappes it like dry twig

He grabbed the knife & once again, aimed until he had A perfect shot of my neck.

I had no way to save myself, & I knew it was the end. I had failed myself.

 

Ser's SOS

"I'll kill you Sab... Just like I did Lana"

"I'D RATHER DIE AT MY OWN HANDS" Ser spat

"That could be arranged... Aaahhh!"

"Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!"

The knife pierced ser's chest, & her voice echoed through my ears

"SER!"

I woke up screaming from the horrendous dream, I watched thorne murder my best friend.

But most importantly...... I failed Siren.

I let one tear drop, as I closed my eyes.

I hear him grunt, & knew it was near the end so I whispered;

"I'm so sorry Siren"

"Aaaaaaarrrrrrrraaaaagggggghhhhhhhh" the knife stopped, & Thorne began choking, and spitting blood all over me.

"Wh- what?"

His body fell limp beside me. I looked up, to see a tall silhouette of a woman standing over me, holding her hand out to me.

I studied the face.

"Siren?"

"Come on Ser, get up"

"Siren!"

It was definitely her. Saving me again.

Siren walked over to where Thorne's half dead body lay, choking & spewing blood.

"Turn around" she ordered.

He didn't budge

"I SAID TURN AROUND!"

She kicked him in the side of his ribs

"S**T!"

HE GRABBED his side.

"Look at me"

He obeyed.

"Sab... I can't believe u. I actually loved you. How could you?"

"Please....spare me"

"So...it's mercy you want huh?"

He slowly nodded

Siren stared intensely before she broke into hysterical laughter.

She leaned down next to him & whispered

"Well, my love, I'm not too keen on mercy... Say hi to Pluto (Roman god of the underworld) for me. Tell him... Siren sent you... & always remember my name Thorne... Goodbye"

"NO PLEASE NO.... AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"Wow" was all I could say

"We have to burn him"

"I'M ON IT!" Emylee yelled. She had come from nowhere

Sab corpse burned to ashes & mended with nature. It was over.

"Come on guys... Let's get back to everyone"



© 2013 Phoenix


Author's Note

Phoenix
ignore grammar problems, what do you think of the dialogue

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

90 Views
Added on April 6, 2013
Last Updated on April 6, 2013
Tags: Fantasy Vampire


Author

Phoenix
Phoenix

Ottawa, ON, Canada



About
May redo Entered the Glare In Glass will be taking out a few other books since they are not doing so well on reviews. Till I know for sure there will be more readers to read them. But always going to .. more..

Writing
Full Moon Full Moon

A Poem by Phoenix