Chapter  Nick's Sos part 3 and Emylee's SOS part 2

Chapter Nick's Sos part 3 and Emylee's SOS part 2

A Chapter by Phoenix
"

Chapter Nick's Sos part 3 and Emylee's SOS part 2

"
Nick's SOS

The war was over. All of us had Akari & Emanuel surrounded.

"So... This is the end for you Emanuel..."

"Is it really Nick?"

"Don't play head games with me a*****e... Come fight me like a man."

He remained silent.

"Why... Hello Siren. Glad you made it"

"Siren?. Akari what is this" Emanuel asked alarmed

"I'm back.... Thanks to her" Siren nodded in Akari's direction

"What is the meaning of this Akari?"

"Do not question me Emanuel... I have reason for everything I do....... Have I ever not?"

"I'd like to know... I thought you wanted me dead Akari"

"Oh, dead is an understatement. I did... Want you dead... But not at the hands of some miscreant. You disappointed me. I won't hold it against you though. Thorne played dirty... & Love can blind a woman. Your just like your grandmother. Fallen at the hands of her lover.. Or to you, your grandfather."

"What?.... No,.that can't be, you're a lair!"

"Oh but it's true... You see, if you die, it'll be at my hands... Not at the hands of emanuels unworthy minions"

"Akari... Your blood is mine"

"Hmm.... Hello Legacy,.i see you traded us for... Them... I hope your love for Jayne is worth your life, seeing as though you'll be watching her back from now on"

"Once, your dead there will be no need.... & no one else is after her so..." I defended.

"There will be, by tomorrow morning"

"& who's to say you'll see the morning"

"Oh Nick... Did you forget who I am"

Akari began to chant in a language I couldn't understand

"Tal e oot mana jay.vee tooo pay!"

The trees rustled & the wind whipped. Sand filled the air, blinding us all.

"Goodbye everyone"

They vanished

"WHAT!? NO! IT CAN'T BE! NO! "

"Nick.... Relax"

"No.... Emylee this is supposed to be over.... All of that work for nothing."

"It's okay Nick... It will be over... Just not as soon as we thought"

BLUSHING! ?

Chapter 12

Emylee's SOS

I could feel myself waking up. I felt surprisingly jubilant this morning. I don't understand why. I remember last night, like it happened minutes ago. I don't know what was happening though. I wonder how I got in my room.

WAIT! This isn't my room.. how the hell did all of my stuff get here. The walls are even black like my room. The posters are in the same exact place, these are my sheets. But my closet is on the opposite side of the room. Where am I? I thought

I began to panic, so I threw my covers off me, and was about to get up when I saw this folded piece of paper on the pillow next to me.

Dear Emylee,

I know you're probably confused, and maybe a bit afraid. I know you're probably wondering where you are and how the hell you got here. Just get yourself together, grab a shower and get dressed. When your done, come downstairs, and we'll explain everything to you. Things will be different from now on. Just though I should warn you. SO HURRY!

-Siren

I ran to my closet, and pulled out a pair of plaid pink and gray skinny jeans, some gray converse with pink strings, and a white v-neck crop top. It showed off my abs perfectly, I loved this shirt. Funny how I'm excited about clothes in all this confusion.

I ran and took a 10 minute shower, and when I was done, I did the pre-dressing routine (lotion deodorant perfume etc.) then I put on my clothes.

I went over to the mirror in my dresser. I went in my drawer, and found my make up kit, Straighteners, and curlers. I straightened my long black hair after forcibly brushing out the knots. I grabbed my skinny-toothed comb and combed through my bangs. I applied eyeliner, and mascara. When I was done, I checked myself in the mirror. WOW I thought.

I noticed the weirdest, most alarming thing

"MY EYES...." I breathed

"They- they-they're pink" I whispered. Devastated. I need answers... what happened to me?

 


© 2013 Phoenix


Author's Note

Phoenix
ignore grammar problems, what do you think of the dialogue

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

101 Views
Added on April 6, 2013
Last Updated on April 6, 2013
Tags: Fantasy Vampire


Author

Phoenix
Phoenix

Ottawa, ON, Canada



About
May redo Entered the Glare In Glass will be taking out a few other books since they are not doing so well on reviews. Till I know for sure there will be more readers to read them. But always going to .. more..

Writing
Full Moon Full Moon

A Poem by Phoenix