Entered

Entered

A Chapter by Phoenix
"

Black Heart

"
Prolog   When I awoke, the car was burning, and my mum, dad and brother all lying unconscious. I tried to move but my body wouldn't let me, it felt like I was burning from the inside out. Two people were hovering around the car, that's when everything went black. The next thing I knew, I was a 10-year old blood sack for a Vampire Prince named Jace. He would treat me cruelly and would beat me if I did something wrong, from the first moment of getting there he fed on me, draining me out of my life essence.

When I turned 18, he almost killed me. I remember the sound of my life flowing down his throat, it was very frightening, that's when I felt it, the burning of his venom inside me. HE TURNED ME!

How could he turn me? I didn't want to be a vampire, a bloodsucker, but he couldn't let me die, he knew I had the most sweetest and refreshing blood they wanted it, all of them. It scared me to know I was just a snack to them.

The truth is, I love Jace for a long time, but he can't love, he can't show he loves me, and that is why he has a Black Heart.   Black Heart - Chapter 1   I remember when I was brought here. The way he would look at me, how he used to treat me. Nothing I could do would help me to escape, I was forever trapped in a body that would never age with a monster who abused me thinking that it was love. But oh how I loved this man, he saved me, he brought me to this place. His family members were cruel and didn't believe that he could love a former human.

I was determined to change him. To show him love, so we could be together. I sat on the bed, my wrist chained to the headboard, even as a vampire they don't trust me. Before they turned me, I used to run away and kept trying. My master got very angry and almost drank me dry, so he could turned me at the last moment.

I wish he would have just left me being dead... it would be better than this. The door creaked open and Prince Jace, my master walked in. He stood and smirked at me then walked over to the bed and ran his fingers along my naked frame. I shuddered and held back, the tears threaten to flow.

"You are so beautiful Crystal." His words caressed me (oh I love you), I thought. He was blind to the truth and it was hard to tell if he loved me or not. A single tear escaped and rolled down my cheek. He wiped it away then licked his finger. Oh.

"I'm taking you to a party tonight, so we will have to get the maids into work on you," I nodded. He unchained my arm and scooped me up. I fell limp, this was all too much. I lost my family in a car crash, 7 years ago and have been here ever since. I am 18 now forever frozen. I did meet a nice vampire, she is Jace's sister, her name is Violet. Yes, she hit me once, but she felt so-terrible and it was because her dad was there. I smiled thinking about her. When Jace was out, she would come and speak to me and tend to any wounds. She was my net found savior.

Two hours later, I was ready for the party in a short and revealing white dress with white knee-high boots. My hair was flowing down my back in golden chocolate brown waves and my dazzling silver blue eyes were brought out by the dark gray smoky eyeshadow, mascara and eyeliner. I couldn't believe it was me stood there. Jace walked in and licked his lips, I fumbled with the tassels on my dress. He grabbed my arm and dragged me down the hall towards the ballroom.

"The royal highness Prince, Jace and his plus one." He got announced and we walked in most of the vampire girls were glaring at me and the males were looking at me like I was some kind of meal. I shivered, Jace was smiling his eyes alight with humor and some other emotion I couldn't fathom.

I saw Violet out the corner of my eye and flashed her a weak smile; she returned with a bright but sad smile. Jace's father and king, Tobias, came over to us. His eyes showed pure blood lust as he looked me up and down licking his lips. I cringed and moved back a little, Jace's grip tightened around my arm and I winced.

"Son, your announcement can be made shortly, but may I borrow her?" I felt Jace stiffen slightly but he just looked at me then back to his dad and nodded.

Tobias led me away from the crowd and leaned in, I felt his fangs pierced the skin on my neck and heard him drinking my essence.

"Luckily for us as a vampire you have an endless supply, it's quite refreshing." He smiled at me and ran his fingers over my new bite marks.

"Oh, yea about that, I'm not like normal vampires to have an endless supply of blood, so they all think it's okay to come and bite me! I also have a hidden power, but haven't really showed it yet, it's my essence... it's a bright blue, pink and silver light that shrouds everything and heals it, turning the bad to the good. But it will never work on Jace," I sigh.

Tobias led me back to Jace who stood at the front of the ballroom. He looked so smart in his tux and I couldn't help but blush.

"Welcome guests, I have called you here to say that I'm taking a mate, she has been with us for 7 years and is my own possession. I intend to mate with her!" He smiled.

My eyes widened. NO! HOW COULD HE DO THIS! I don't want to mate with him. Yes, I love him but I'm not ready, and he shouldn't force this. Violet walked over, her face looked like thunder.

"Jace you can't do that to her!" She screamed at him.
"I can do what I want with her!" He came to me and threw me over his shoulder, I struggled but couldn't get free. This was it, this was how my first time was going to happen. He took me to his room and threw me on the bed, he shredded my dress and his clothes and hovered above me.

"You truly are unique Crystal." He took me, I cried through it and he would kiss or lick my tears away, why? Why do I love you so? Please love me back one day Jace.

He got up and left, not before re-chaining my hand to the bed. I sat there in a stunned silence, Jace had a good heart I knew it was in there. I will help him to love, even if it means my life. I want him to love me as I do him. I cried that night, thinking about everything that happened in the past seven years. Oh how I wish it could've ended with my family. How I long to see them all again. Now I feel alone, and used. I wish the pain would stop, I wish he could fill my heart with love so pure that it makes it all better.   Black Heart - Chapter 2
Crystal starts to bite back at Jace, but will it end well?
A few days have passed and Jace and I were doing it for most nights. He was actually quite gentle and truth be told because I loved him, and I was enjoying it. He wouldn't be too forceful, and that was nice. I smiled thinking about it, but something was wrong, vampires get pregnant quicker than humans and by now we should have a baby on the way. Then I realized, oh no, he might punish me for this. I can't have children!

I'm not a born vampire, he turned me, which cut off any chance of us having children. This is bad, this is very bad. I sigh. The door creaks open and Jace walks in, he looks at me, his eyes were dark, oh no, he knows! He calmly walks over to me and pushes me back onto the bed, he then chains my arms up. What is he going to do?

"You can't have children, well that is a shame. I must have stopped that when I turned you, oh well, we can still have fun." My eyes widened, he looked at me with lust in his eyes, he kissed and licked my neck then all of a sudden I felt a sharp stabbing pain and could hear him drinking from me. Oh, Jace! He kept drinking, my eyelids were shutting and my body felt weaker, stop please, I don't want to fall into unconsciousness now. My eyelids were shut and everything went black, the last thing I heard was the sound of Jace chuckling darkly at my side.

When I awoke I was lying on the bed, my hands were free and something cool was being dabbed on my forehead. When my eyes opened I saw Violet, concern flooding her features, and she was helping me again, I smiled weakly at her.

"I'm sorry for what he's doing to you Cryssy." Cryssy was her nickname for me. I just smiled at her and shook my head, "Violet, nothing will change my feelings for him, but... I'm so scared." I was shaking.

"Shhh Cryssy, it's alright, everything will be alright." She pulled me into a hug and stroked my hair softly. Everything I was hiding, all the emotions came pouring out of me and I burst into tears. I buried my head in her shoulder and sobbed my heart out.

About an hour passed and I sat crying in Violet's arms most of the time. I pulled away and looked up at her, her eyes were filled with concern and guilt, I smiled.

"Thank you Violet, without you, I-I would probably be dead."
"Yea, it's just sad to see what he's doing to you, but you can make him better Crystal."

"I will try Violet, you better go before he gets back." She nodded, kissed my head and jumped out of the window. I lay there staring at the ceiling, wondering what my life would be like if we were never in that stupid car crash.

The door unlocked and in stepped a majorly pissed off Jace, his eyes were dark and well frankly they were terrifying. I looked down at the bed trying not to provoke him. He walked over calmly, took my hand and threw me onto the floor while screaming.

"What the hell! You should have told me!" I looked up at him, tears welling in my eyes.
"You turned me, so this is all YOUR fault!" The sting from the slap made my eyes spill over with tears and my cheek felt like it was burning from the force.

"Don't ever speak back to me, you're worthless, you're nothing if it weren't for me you wouldn't have anything!" I stood up and glared at him.
"You don't know what love is!" I ran out of the room and kept going. I just kept running and running till soon I fell to the ground and sobbed.


© 2013 Phoenix


Author's Note

Phoenix
ignore grammar problems, what do you think of the dialogue

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

97 Views
Added on April 9, 2013
Last Updated on April 9, 2013
Tags: Fantasy Vampire


Author

Phoenix
Phoenix

Ottawa, ON, Canada



About
May redo Entered the Glare In Glass will be taking out a few other books since they are not doing so well on reviews. Till I know for sure there will be more readers to read them. But always going to .. more..

Writing
Full Moon Full Moon

A Poem by Phoenix