Chapter 17 - Busy.

Chapter 17 - Busy.

A Chapter by Kristen

Feels like I haven't written in ages.

Truth be told, I've been busy... what else is new? I just finished writing a 7 page paper for my english class and I have yet to finish the remainder of my weekend homework. I've decided that until the end of the school year (June 17ish) I'm turning off read requests and most likely will not be putting up a lot of new poetry. It's simply too difficult to keep up with end-of-the-year stuff as well as finishing up sports AND writing new stuff. It isn't fair to you guys to have crappy writing for a month, and so I figured that this is the easiest way to do everything. I'll still drop in on WritersCafe from time to time whenever I have nothing to do, but I'm predicting that it won't happen often. Most likely the only new writing you will see will be added to this book as a little update on what I've been up to.

Also... I don't know how to end this book? At first this wasn't even a book, it was a blog, and I was planning on only writing 10-15 chapters or so, but here we are on 17. I don't know how many people even read these posts because I don't read request them, so is it worth it to continue on or should I just put them back as a blog? I'm guessing that I'll be doing the latter, but you never know.

All right, that's about all I had to say. A summary: no read requests, not much new writing, see you June 17th? :-/ Bye!

 

Listen to: I Don't Love You - My Chemical Romance



© 2010 Kristen


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

299 Views
Added on May 16, 2010
Last Updated on May 16, 2010


Author

Kristen
Kristen

MA



Writing
Cloy Cloy

A Story by Kristen


Inhibitions Inhibitions

A Poem by Kristen