1. Sedrick

1. Sedrick

A Chapter by Weaza

          "Hi, Lilian!!!" I say as I run over to my best friend and hug her. "Sedrick!!! Eee!" she yells as she hugs me back. I see my mommy's friends; I call them Auntie Meg and Uncle Chris. Lilian plays with her long blond hair and starts dancing, "Ohh Lily! Thats pretty! Did Auntie teach you?!" I gasp, her dress is spinning as she perfectly ballets around our backyard. She stops and pulls me to dance with her. I can't dance so I just awkwardly move my feet. "Lily..." I try but she keeps dancing with me and then I fall. She stops and helps me up, "Lily! I can't dance!" I feel sad so I start to cry. I sence my mommy coming so I stop. "But you were so good! Don't cry please!" she begs and hugs me. I can never stay sad at Lily, she is so nice and pretty and my bestfriend. "Lily your so pretty!" I say, and then I hear chuckles in the behind me and I blush. "Sedrick? Why your face all red?" she pokes my nose and giggles. "Sedrick your my bestest-friend ever!" she says, "I know! Your mine!" again she hugs me. Thats maybe why mommy calls me the huggle bug. But I never hug her...it makes me cry to hug her... I know everything and I don't like it. My sister Demitra had it too. I also know mommy gave sissy away. Oh, Lilian has a power too! Just like Auntie's power to go into peoples dreams! She and Uncle Cameron (or Camey for short) are the only ones who tried to help get sissy, well then there was Hawkin her boyfriend. He really cares for her...To him (I found out by bumping into him) that to him Demitra is a princess and deserves the world. Hawkin is my favorite to talk to, he never lies and is very loyal. Because mommy has sometimes thought of putting a stake through Demitra, I hate her and I don't love her. I want to be with Daddy a lot. Sometimes he comes to me in my dreams! I never told mommy I had powers she just thinks I am dull, but I am smarter than her. Daddy says he loves me and would always take care of me, but at the same time I talk to him, I know he doesn't take the best care of Demitra and I don't want that. Atleast, though he really does love her unlike mommy. "Sedrick time for lunch!" mommy tells me while putting her hand on my shoulder. Trying not to cry I look at my feet and hide my face. What she is thinking about is hiding Demitra, but she can't because of Hawkin and Christain (my older half-brother) they love her. Even though its weird that a brother could love a sister. "Sedrick come onn I am hungry!" she complains and takes my hand. "Ok Lily!" and we run up the stairs to eat.

 



© 2009 Weaza


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

122 Views
Added on July 13, 2009
Last Updated on July 27, 2009


Author

Weaza
Weaza

Opaloopa Village!



About
"You miss every shot you don't take" - Wayne Gretsky more..

Writing
Now Now

A Poem by Weaza