9.Hawkin

9.Hawkin

A Chapter by Weaza

           "I need to go help Demitra! Christain you f*****g back off! She is my love! She loves me! I am going!" I stand up and the chair slams to the ground, I lift my arm to swing but Chris grabs my arm and twists it behind my back while Cameron holds Christain back. "You watch your mouth Hawkin or I sware to god I will kill you with my bare hands!" Cameron smacks him and I chuckle but thats when Chris smacked me. "Both of you shut the f**k up!" I look up because Chris is a good six inches taller then me and his face is so hard are red it looks like he will kill anyone. Then he pushes me to the ground and goes back and carries Lilian into the room and places her on the guest bed where Demitra and Sedrick lay. He brushes her hair out her face and tiny tears fall on her. "I am going and recusing our daughter" he says, his words make Megbo's face turn pure white, "Love, I have to go if I die atleast I will die for our family." He gets up and cradles Megbo as she crys. "Hawkin you are going to come with me along with Christain." Christain and I lock eyes but I am the first to let go and stare at Demitra. I will not let her go, I won't... But if fate says that is the way, I hope I die along with her.



© 2009 Weaza


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Damn. Crying in Chirs's arms? Tear jerker. I forced those ones back. For no aparent reason.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

128 Views
1 Review
Added on July 26, 2009


Author

Weaza
Weaza

Opaloopa Village!



About
"You miss every shot you don't take" - Wayne Gretsky more..

Writing
Now Now

A Poem by Weaza