10.Scarlet

10.Scarlet

A Chapter by Weaza

         "Derick! Derick please take me back! Please, oh please take me back!" I beg on my knee's as he laughs and pushes me to the ground. "Scarlet you pathetic little thing, you ruined our children, atleast I care for them here! I LOVE THEM!" He yells at me and makes me cry. I am in his world...His rules, no matter how much I plead I can't get any of them back... "I love them-" "YOU LET SHANE KILL SEDRICK! IF IT WASN'T FOR ME HE WOULDN'T HAVE EVEN THE SLIGHTEST FORM OF LIFE LEFT!" he tormented. "Even Lilian, I didn't know her. I atleast watched over Sedrick to know she ment the world to him. I even knew his hidden power that he wouldn't let take over him." I look at him with shock. Sedrick never had a power...Did he? "See! You don't even know him! he HATED you. He wanted you dead! I just need to say I will make our family happy now..." is the last thing I heard and the last two things I felt was a stake through my heart and a forced passonite kiss from Derick.



© 2009 Weaza


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

110 Views
Added on July 26, 2009


Author

Weaza
Weaza

Opaloopa Village!



About
"You miss every shot you don't take" - Wayne Gretsky more..

Writing
Now Now

A Poem by Weaza