6.Lilian

6.Lilian

A Chapter by Weaza

             I open my eyes to a small room. Its pitch black except the small broken window. I sit up and the moon-light catchs my eyes so I squint. I notice another person in the room but insted on the floor where I was, they were on a bed and crying. I try to get up but I am to dizzy, so I just lie back on the floor and stare at the cieling. I notice that my wound is gone. I hear shuffling from the bed and freeze. "It can't be..." a voice says while a really pretty girl slowly rises from the bed. "Demitra?" a quivering voice says, the girl looks my direction for a second and I got to see her face more. She has a round face, a normal, but pointy size nose, a small pale mouth, her eyes are really pretty, they change color (from what it looks like) and are round. Her hair is long and as white as snow. She turns to the other side of the room and a boy with what seems like platinum blond hair stands up... "Sedrick!" she screams, also what I was screaming in my mind. They rush too each other and hug. Sobs come out from each others eyes but mostly from Demitra. Sedrick pulls away and lifts his face a little like he is smelling. His eye widen when I stand up in the corner of the room. "Oh Lilian I am so sorry! I couldn't save you!" He is holding me in what seems like less then a second. His tears are soaking my dress and my hair because he buries his face into it. "Sedrick I am ok! You did save me! Your here with me!" I say while slowly tears run from my eyes to the floor. "You...Your the girl who visits me..." Sedrick pulls away from me and stares at Demitra like shes crazy. I guess this is the time to tell him I have more powers then he knows...



© 2009 Weaza


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

115 Views
Added on July 16, 2009
Last Updated on July 24, 2009


Author

Weaza
Weaza

Opaloopa Village!



About
"You miss every shot you don't take" - Wayne Gretsky more..

Writing
Now Now

A Poem by Weaza