2.Demitra

2.Demitra

A Chapter by Weaza

       I need to escape...I need too! As Iook out of the window and watch it pour. For eight years I have been trapped here. And all I do is the same thing. I try to connect to Hawkin or anyone I know but nothing, except once or twice I get something from Aunt Megbo or Hawkin... I found out from Derick I have a baby brother, I wish I could see him, but I guess all I can do is wish. I sigh and look around my empty castle. While I was wondering around in the forest I came upon it and decide to make it my home. When I got here the kitchen was full of blood to eat/drink, whatever you think, and one of the bedrooms had a canopy bed, and a dresser full of dresses (nothing else only dresses and heels, except a few blouses and skirts). Then next to it is the master bathroom. It is the biggest and most empty bathroom ever. There is a toilet, and shower, then a separate bathtub/jacuzzi, an eighteen foot long counter with make-up enough for almost twenty-seven girls!!! Also there is sink, seventy toothbrushs incase the others get dirty or I just want to change them, then thirty bottles of "Crest" toothpaste (the big ones). Then above the counter is a mirror and again that is eighteen feet long. The castle has ninety acres of land all around so I have all the land I need. Yet...No one to enjoy it with. Whenever I touch the castle I all I get in my mind is my father, no past for this place, no nothing. I have been  trying to reach out to anyone but that is not at all connecting with anything with my powers. Other then Megbo or Hawkin there is this little girl with long blond hair and she is six or seven years old. Sometimes she talks to me like, she actually comes into this realm! Only about once every twice a month. I dress in my pajamas as I slightly see the yellow glow in the sky and close the curtins and as tired as I am I fall straight to sleep.



© 2009 Weaza


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

90 Views
Added on July 13, 2009
Last Updated on July 27, 2009


Author

Weaza
Weaza

Opaloopa Village!



About
"You miss every shot you don't take" - Wayne Gretsky more..

Writing
Now Now

A Poem by Weaza