3.Lilian

3.Lilian

A Chapter by Weaza

         While Serdrick is eating across the table from me, I think about how much I love him. More then a bestfriend...I have a crush on him. I sigh knowing he could probably tell BUT, I do have another power or powers... I can block others powers which is one of my five powers. My second is too sorta control peoples dreams, like my mom, I can go in and out of dreams but not for long. The third power is to control anything that is/ and or in water . Also, the fourth is I can see the future. Lastly, I can teleport anywhere, like, anywhere I want which includes...Demitra's castle. Sedrick quickly looks up from his raw steak and stares at me in the eye. I block his power to know everything about me, its extremely hard but worth it. I never told him that I have met his sister. She is always alon eand crying, always begging to take her out of there. I talk to her and all she thinks about is Hawkin the kinda ok looking guy that will marry her...If she comes out of her dream state. The reason why itis an "if" is because the future keeps changing, sometimes its Hawkin finds no one and dies next to her because someone killed him. Then there is another one that a young girl saves her then she lives happily ever after. Then there is one way into the future where there is again a girl who has twin children and a husband, she risks her life for Demitra, and there are just so many its not funny. "Lily, are you listening?" Serdrick asks me, "What?" he blushes and looks down, "Sedrick, tell me!" "Do you..." then I see him in my mind kissing me under a tree but we are a lot older than we are now, atleast sixteen years old. "I will take that as a no?" he asks sadly, "What?!" "If you don't like me then just say so! I keep ignoring me!" he whispers. In my utter shock, I squeek like a mouse making him look at me odd. "Of course I like you Sedrick!!!" I drop my fork and hug/tackle him to the ground. "Ow that hurt my head Lilian." he whines, "Sorry..." I say as he hugs me. "So..." "So...Will you go out with me?" he asks, "Forever and always!" Even though we are eight, I can tell we will live happily forever...I feel a sting in the back of my head and see my blond hair quickly turn red. I see Sedrick's eyes turn red and he jumps and a lady screams and a poker flys across the room. "No one will give Dericks children happiness!" "LILIAN!" my mother's voice cries. "Mom..." is my last words and the last thing I see is Sedrick being tossed out the glass door.



© 2009 Weaza


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

No!!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

117 Views
1 Review
Added on July 15, 2009
Last Updated on July 15, 2009


Author

Weaza
Weaza

Opaloopa Village!



About
"You miss every shot you don't take" - Wayne Gretsky more..

Writing
Now Now

A Poem by Weaza