5. Victoria

5. Victoria

A Chapter by Weaza

            I slam my phone down as I fall to my knees. The test came back and I am going to have a baby and Matt is away on buisness. I walk to Sedrick 's room and see that he is healing very quickly. I was astonished to see how he pounced at the very moment Shane lifted the poker. Apparently Shane had been having meetings with Derick and he was not happy from it. When Shane came into the kitchen he was outraged of how Derick's child could be so happy and his own be silent and alone. All his children-sixteen of them- goes as followed; Christain (the traitor), Gina (his princess who can only run fast), Nicole (princess of fire who can control fire), Cole (The innocent one who does nothing), Uxie (The one who knows her future), Paul (The one who can erase memories),  Robert (The one who can tear apart, fix and rebuild cars quicker than you can say rollercoster), Alexandra and her twin Alexander (The ones who can turn invisible),  Kathrine (the one who can control earth (mud, dirt, stones, boulders ect), than the quads Mary, Hannah, Lyle and Kyle can do nothing (Haha!) and lastly Annabelle (the most beautiful of all her siblings but, not as pretty as Demitra or Lilian by a long shot!) who can send anyone into eternal depression and insanity. Sedrick then stops breathing. "Sedrick...Sedrick wake-up!" I cry. Then from far away in our mansion (Megbo, Raven, Cameron and I share this estate which is more then thirty two football fields!) i hear Megbo screaming out Lilian's name. I call her room and she is sobing like crazy as I am about Sedrick. "She..She... stopped...Oh Vivy SHE IS GONE!" I hear Chris crying and trying to calm her. Life for Derick's children are a living Hell. Yet...Why would Lilian be pulled into this?

 



© 2009 Weaza


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

:[!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

110 Views
1 Review
Added on July 16, 2009
Last Updated on July 25, 2009


Author

Weaza
Weaza

Opaloopa Village!



About
"You miss every shot you don't take" - Wayne Gretsky more..

Writing
Now Now

A Poem by Weaza