4.Megbo

4.Megbo

A Chapter by Weaza

       I hold Lilian in my lap as my tears fall on her face. My only child... I see Scarlet with her mouth hanging open and tears soaking her face as Chris rips out Shane's throat. Then I see Scarlet attack Chris. All I know is that she will not mess with my family so I jump and push her back too the ground and she lands in a smack and she stares at me in amazment. Chris holds Lilian and stopped the blood. You can see his face trying hard not to cry. "Good bye Scarlet..." Chris begins, but I hold my hand up. "We are taking Hawkin, Demitra and Sedrick with us. I WILL NOT let them be around YOU. I fear now for them. Derick's children are not welcome, I can tell!" I yell at her. Then, all Shane and Scarlets children run up and surround her. The second oldest a girl named Gina threw Sedrick at me, luckly I can catch so he was ok. "Leave us forever, and never return! All of you who are not family!" Gina tells us. Cameron, Victoria, Meghan and Kelly stand behind me. "I know your sorry Scarlet but, we won't come near you again. Your children say it loud and clear. Scarlet don't cry on the inside. But we will take your hated children, and never come back!" Cameron stands up for us. "Can I come with you?" Christain asks, "I don't want to leave Demitra. Please Aunt Megbo, take me with you." he begs. "We will only take you with us if you work." Chris speaks up adjusting Lilians position. Christian nods and moves to our side. "You may still be a sister in my heart Scarlet, but right now...I can't believe you would let your children get hurt." Victoria says, eye to eye with Scarlet, with a hard stare. "Scarlet I'm sorry...But I wouldn't put my children near you." Meghan says threw her sobs. Kelly just stares at amazment. "Meg lets go home..." Chris breathes in my ear. All of us walk out the door while Gina slams it closed and we hear everyone cheer. Cameron is carring Demitra (never told you before but he is her godfather), Victora is holding Sedrick (he has all of the aunts as his godmothers) and Chris holds his life, a.k.a his princess Lilian. We get in our limo and head to our home.



© 2009 Weaza


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

To tell you the truth, I got deeply confused. I have like...short term memory. :P But when you started to talk about Shane.. I was like... WTF Who's Shane? Then in the next chapter.. I was like... OH YEAH!! That dude! Yeah. I love these books. Just love them Weaza. Almost a*s much as I love you!. Actually I love the books more.. Damn that's alot! No I'm kidding. I still love you more. :P Sister!!! Alright, Done blabbing about that. Hm... I can picture Chris crying..or about to cry. Not a pretty sight. : For some reason... It would bother me to see him cry. I love how he loves Lily so much :]. Alright. This is litterally the longest review I've ever written. I'm going to end it here. :]

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

122 Views
1 Review
Added on July 15, 2009
Last Updated on July 27, 2009


Author

Weaza
Weaza

Opaloopa Village!



About
"You miss every shot you don't take" - Wayne Gretsky more..

Writing
Now Now

A Poem by Weaza