11.Demitra

11.Demitra

A Chapter by Weaza

    "COME OUT AND FIGHT YOU DEMON CHILDREN!" we heard a girls voice scream out from my tower. "Demitra they declared war..." Derick appears in my door way along with...three other people I can't see. "Demitra..." a redhaired man appears infront of my dad. No...It couldn't be. I stand up a fluff my hair quickly and fix my black dress, run and jump into Hawkin's arms, while Hawkin smothers my face in tears and kisses. "Oh Demitra...I thought I would never see you again. Eight years I couldn't see you smile. I need to tell you...Demitra I love you..." he whispers and holds me tighter. "Demitra...Hey." I let go of Hawkin and stare at my half-brother. "Christain..." "Demitra!" we hug each other but I don't use so much heart in it as I did with Hawkin. "Sedrick, Lilian please come out of you hiding spot." the two small children come out from under the bed and I stare at everyone with question filled eyes. I notice Lilian's eyes widen and her stand on her toes. "DADDY!" she screams and runs to Chris who I didn't even notice was there. "Lilian I thought I would never see you...Oh honey don't cry daddy's here...shh, shh." he says while hold Lilian in his arms and crying tears of joy. "Dad..." Sedrick whispers and all Derick does is smile and nod at him. From down below the tower people are screaming and banging on the metal doors. Chris holds Lilian closer and Sedrick clings to Hawkin. "I am going to teleport us outside to fight...If we don't we might all die." Derick says then we're outside in the rain getting soaked. "Demitra nice to see you again..." a girl with jet black hair comes out infront of other kids and I just stare at her, I didn't know... I touch the ground and realize they are all my half-brothers and sisters. "Gina" Christain hisses, "NOW!" fire shoots out of one of the girl's hands and shoot at us. Lilian shoots water out from her palms and ruins the fire. "You won't win little girl." the other shoots more fire and Lilian keeps deflecting them and the fight each other. "Watch it!" Hawkin pushes me out of the way as wooden bullets fly toward me. Chris takes out his own rifle and shoots his own bullets. Derick poofs over and sticks stakes into atleast five or six of kids and the disinagrate. "DAD!" Lilian screams as Chris is shot in his chest. He slowly and apparently painfully if loosing his life. Derick notices and rushes over and takes the bullet and puts it in himself and starts dying. "Chris don't you dare let you family down..." my dad says while he slowly dies. Christain is fighting Annabelle trying not to get touched. Now the war is about seven to five. "RUN DEMITRA! RUN!" Christain screams at me while the tower is falling my way. Hawkin picks me up and runs us out of the way. While Christain was screaming and Hawkin got pushed out of the way and Gina is stepping on me with a hard boot. "My dad wanted you gone and I will make it that!" She goes to stab me so I close my eyes. Christain jumps in the way and stakes her as she stakes him. "You...You traitor." she mumbles as he says to me. "No one will hurt you Demitra no one..." then they disapear. The ground is quickly disapearing and we are running as fast as we can through the woods and trying to find Derick's castle. Everyone of Shane's children is dead but one... "Please Demitra don't leave me!" Annabelle says to me as she just appeared infront of us. "No..." I start to say the Sedrick lets her take her hand she smiles and then fades to nothing. Sedrick starts screaming and he starts burning. His eyes literally have flames and then he starts charging at invisble source then bite at nothing until Annabelle becomes visible and trys to bite him back. At that time Sedrick turns back to normal and faints. "SEDRICK!" Lilian screams and then stabs Annabelle before she hurts him. Then we start running in the direction Chris told us too.



© 2009 Weaza


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

121 Views
Added on July 26, 2009
Last Updated on July 27, 2009


Author

Weaza
Weaza

Opaloopa Village!



About
"You miss every shot you don't take" - Wayne Gretsky more..

Writing
Now Now

A Poem by Weaza





Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5