Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Courage

Courage

A Chapter by RainDancer1997

 

 

        What strange creatures brothers are!- Jane Austen

          

 

     Michelle woke up the next day with a mission on her heart. She wouldn't let her parents control her, and she sure as hec wasn't gonna let people at school control her! Though she didn't have a clue of what to do about Spencer. Every time she saw the guy her heart almost stopped. She convinced herself it's only because he said something nice to her. No! it didn't have anything to do with his sea green eyes, and mid-night hair. Michelle could lie to herself all she wanted but the heart wants what the heart wants. Well, of course, until her parents got wind of it and threatened to kill him. Though today is the beginning of the new Michelle! If she wanted him she'd take him! Now she just has to get the nerve to say something nice to him. The whole "your the problem that gave me a headache" saying probably wasn't her smoothest move. 

 

 

   "You look like the living dead," her little brother James mocked walking into her room. She looked in the mirror and remembered he wouldn't be seen in it. She felt sorry for him among her other siblings. Even though they were all quiet mean to her she loved them all the same. She did look a little pale.

 

 

   "Aren't you suppose to be in bed?" she said. He gave her the "are you kidding me" look.

 

 

   "I'm a rebel, Michelle," he grinned wagging his eyebrows. Kevin was just merely ten years old, but he could probably swoon any thirteen year old around her. He had crystal blue eyes and swoopy blond hair. He could make Justin Beiber look like a ghoul. Except he came with a bite.

 

 

   "I'm sure you are kiddo," she smirked walking into the bathroom to brush her teeth.

 

 

   "Your so lucky," he muttered. Did she just hear what she thought she heard? Did hell just freeze over?

 

 

   "What do you mean?" she asked walking back over to him. He hung his head and huffed, blond locks covering his face.

 

 

   "You get to venture out into the sun, and make friends with everyone. I'm stuck in this house with Kimmy, and Cam.

 

 Your free to hang with whom ever you want as long as you don't get attached," he answered keeping his head hung. Through out this entire time this may be the only reason he mistreated Michelle.

 

 

   "You've got nothing to be jealous over Kevin," she said getting on her knees to see his face, "You have so many talents that you probably wouldn't have if you were human. And this life isn't the best believe me. Plus, our parents don't look at you like a complete mistake."

 

 

   "Your beautiful now without the vampire DNA," he smiled, "Your my sister and I love you." She grabbed the little frame and hugged him to her. What had caused him to come to her like this? To confess his jealousy?

 

 

   "Well, you need to go to sleep and I've got school kiddo," Michelle smiled playing with his hair.

 

 

   "That is true," he smiled walking out of her room. Well at least she had one Sky sibling on her side.

 

 

      She pulled on her yellow skinnies, white t-shirt, black "Metallica" hoodie. She slipped on her vans after straightening her bonfire hair. She heard the bus horn honk as she finished her make up. Barley making it she ran up the bus steps.

 

 

   "Wow Michelle, slow much?" Carry smirked rolling her dirty brown eyes.

 

 

   "Sorry I cant think of an insult stupid enough for you," Michelle threw back sliding into her seat. She was on fire today and no one was going to shoot her down! The cheese wagon stopped by the front as usual. She walked off the bus and peered around. Spencer wasn't anywhere around:(

 

 

   "Looking for me I hope," A smile rose on her face as she recognized the manly voice.

 

 

   "No, actually I'm looking for someone named Ben," she played taking in his deep green eyes, and coal like hair. He was built that was plain to see. His basketball shorts and plain white tee was so simple, but he made it totally sexy. Gahhh, she was loosing her mind. This new found courage was making her stupid.

 

 

   "Really," he frowned. His eyes looked so childish with his sad expression.

 

 

   "No, not really," Michelle smiled.

 

 

   "Good," he laughed lightly punching her shoulder. She was flirting with him! Actually flirting without messing up!

 

 

   "We don't flirt with trash Spencer," Carry snapped walking up behind him.

 

 



© 2013 RainDancer1997


Author's Note

RainDancer1997
Hope you guys like:) Pic is of Kevin

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

A good chapter. I like the conversation with the brother. I like her thought and desire for change. The story is moving well. You are giving enough to keep the attention of the reader. Thank you for sharing the excellent chapter.
Coyote

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Pam
I like that she's gaining more self confidence, and the connection between her and Spencer.

Posted 10 Years Ago


interest held throughout. nice

pic of kevin -doesnt he look older in pic ;) :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

A good chapter. I like the conversation with the brother. I like her thought and desire for change. The story is moving well. You are giving enough to keep the attention of the reader. Thank you for sharing the excellent chapter.
Coyote

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Good, but the thing is, it's moving a tad bit fast. Still a few grammar errors (I harp on just about everybody lol)

Posted 10 Years Ago


RainDancer1997

10 Years Ago

I'm not really trying to make it go fast I'm just trying to make her stronger about herself and go f.. read more
Silent Wolf

10 Years Ago

:) cool deal. :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

314 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 22, 2013
Last Updated on August 8, 2013
Tags: Love, Little brothers, siblings, romance, courage


Author

RainDancer1997
RainDancer1997

ragland, AL



About
I'm from a small town in Alabama and I love skateboards and any type of rock music. I love to talk to anyone, and I hope ya'll like my writings:)! MY fav music:) Sleeping with Sirens .. more..

Writing
Idk? Idk?

A Poem by RainDancer1997



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Do you know Do you know

A Poem by isus