chapter 6:Truth in darkness

chapter 6:Truth in darkness

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay
"

Michael now finds himself fallen into a dark crevice with no idea on how to escape.So now he has an even more challenging task ahead.Freeing himself from this hell hole.

"
Michael wandered out of the crash site and out into the crevice surrounding him.He saw that there was light but not much of it.The place was illuminated and such,but it was very poor.He made his way further within the crevice uncertain of his surroundings or if he was being followed.Michael froze when he heard the sound of something scraping along the rocks above him.He stared up at the sun high above the crevice,almost giving up on finding a way out.But as he made his way further within the crevice,Michael noticed something strange not far ahead of him.It looked human but was tall,thin,had pure black skin and no clothing or genitals.
"Hello?"Michael slowly made his way closer to it.
The thing also had four long tentacles sticking out of its back and were whipping about like actual whips."Asgilack."
Michael frowned."I'm sorry but I do not understand you."
"The creature started to make its way towards him."Clagick agytibar." The creature jumped through the air and landed on top of Michael,pinning him to the ground."Ojibwa!"
Michael wrestled with it until he freed himself."Get off!"
The creature bowed its head."Please,forgive me.I did not mean any harm."
"No harm?You jumped on top of me!"
"I needed to get you in a position so I could recognize your vocal cords."
"My vocal cords?"
"Yes.Your kind does not speak my language.So I had to physically manifest my vocal cords so you can understand me."
"Well that seems...probable."
"Why are you here?"
"I did not come here willingly."
"You crashed?"
"Yes.
"My name is Deecar."
"Deecar?"
"Yes."
"So Deecar.What is this place?"
"It is the valley of darkness."
"Valley of darkness?"
"Precisely."
"I thought of it as being more of a gorge or a crevice."
"This place is a valley.The valley of dark matters origins."
"It originated here?But how?"
"Dark matter is evil energy that corrupts everything it touches."
"I've heard of it but never seen it."
"Then keep it that way.Dark matter is not to be trifled with."
"I can tell that."
"I once used to be human like you.But I came here by mistake and got horribly deformed.That was centuries ago."
"How is that possible?The earth was covered in acidic water."
"I am not human.As I said,dark matter corrupts and physically alters you DNA structure."
"So how long have you been alive for?"
"Nearly a thousand years."
"Whoa."
"There is a volcano not far from here,it actually sits at the end of this valley.It is entirely filled with dark matter in its liquid form.I fear that someone is going to try and force it to erupt."
"Who?"Michael thought for a moment."Does something live within it?"
"A creature that goes by the name of Dueldoix.A creature that has not seen light in over 200 years.If it is awakened then we are all going to die."
"I need to stop Leahcim from busting that bad boy open."
"This man you speak of.He is of an evil intent?"
"Yes."
"Then his plans will involve releasing Dueldoix."
"I know."
"Then you need to prevent him from gaining access to him."
"I will."


© 2014 Rayner Ramsay


Author's Note

Rayner Ramsay
read,enjoy,share

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

105 Views
Added on February 14, 2014
Last Updated on February 14, 2014
Tags: action, adventure, super hero, futuristic


Author

Rayner Ramsay
Rayner Ramsay

Hamilton, Enderley, New Zealand



About
I am a new father who is trying to keep everything in tact.While I tend to my baby,I also try to tend to my passion.Writing. more..

Writing
prologue prologue

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay


chapter 2 chapter 2

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay