Epilogue

Epilogue

A Chapter by Luix Rives

I'm just receiving word Police Commissioner Rodgers is getting ready to speak, we are sending you down to Metro Police station where he is making his announcement."

An older gentleman in his dressed blues was checking the microphones that stood in front of him. He cleared his throat "Hello everyone, it is good to see you here. Today we are announcing our new task force that's been created in response to all the recent attacks lately. This new task force will be in charge of investigating and bringing down the acolyte threat that has been arising over the past couple of months. I want the citizen of Las Vegas to know that the police are, and only the police, have the authority and right to bring those to justice. Therefore anyone who does not have a badge will also be brought in."

He stepped back from the microphone, as the flashes from cameras came following the statement.

"Sir, Commissioner Sir?" 

"Commissioner, over here."

The Commissioner pointed to someone off screen. 

"Thank you Commissioner, Fox 5, I wanted to ask who will be in charge of the task force and how long can we expect for the acolyte situation to be until it’s rid of."

The Commissioner didn't automatically respond to the question but he turned to look for someone. Once he was able to confirm he was there he went back to the microphone. "I will have the man who is tasked with this task force up here to answer that question. He was selected by me for his record on the force and I am sure he will see the end of the acolytes. Please let me introduce you to Detective Diego Luis."

 



© 2016 Luix Rives


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
Added on February 15, 2016
Last Updated on February 15, 2016


Author

Luix Rives
Luix Rives

Las Vegas, NV



About
I have countless dreams and an endless imagination that I want to share. I enjoy writing stories and making something that I can say, yeah that was me :)~ more..

Writing