Pet: 1/5 Alyssa

Pet: 1/5 Alyssa

A Chapter by TheEverHungryOne
"

This was going to be another giant chap but then I wasn't sure if I could complete it before I left the country. Therefore I split this one up, so what was once one chap shall be five: #1 Siana

"
Pet

Alyssa munched on an unfortunate Tease that had ventured too close to the cage in which she now dangled. The Noah of Pleasure, whose human name she soon learned was Tyki, had stuffed her inside the cage after unsuccessfully trying to keep her away from his Tease and receiving several large bites for his trouble. Strangely, after receiving the bite he had become strangely obsessed with finding out what she was. Tyki had asked before Alyssa didn't think he had really cared, more interested in punishing her for distorting a good chuck of his Tease, now though.... His curiosity had driven him to imprison her in a cage above his bed and spend two days straight simply poking, prodding, and talking to her. He never seemed to expect her to respond, and though she did actually respond each time (along with a rather cynical commentary of his musings that kept her highly entertained) the human just was too stupid to understand Golem-Speak it seemed.
Never the less, Alyssa found she rather enjoyed her new pet. (though it was clear for some reason Tyki thought that she was his pet... silly human) Either way, however, it was clear that the feeling was mutual.
'Feeling...' mused Alyssa at her interesting choice of words. She had rather scorned humans before for their idiotic feelings and the bafflingly giant disasters they always seemed to lead to. However this particular emotion which had suddenly been presented to her was extremely pleasant(she believed the humans called it amusement?) and she revealed in the feeling.
Alyssa was beginning to wonder if opening the door to this "feeling" thing might have actually been a mistake: for the first time in her incredibly long life she was experiencing unhappiness and she did not like it one bit. The reason for this emotion? Simple, and almost twice as annoying as the emotion itself: Tyki had been ignoring her all day. After two days straight of having his undivided attention she was strangely miffed at his sudden disinterest in her. What with him playing solitaire in the corner quietly sipping at a glass of wine and the Tease staying out of the reach, of both her gnashing teeth and her tail, Alyssa was bored out of her little Golem mind.
She tried flying around her cage in fast circles. She tried throwing herself against the sides of the cage to swing herself back and forth in the cage. She tried gnawing at the bars of her imprisonment. She tried to swell in size but bars pressed uncomfortably against her delicate wings and she worried that even if she did swell to a size big enough to break the large cage she might break a wing and then she'd be stuck.... She settled at last to making loud, obnoxious, noises.
Tyki spared Alyssa a withering glance before returning to his card game and tuning her out.
Alyssa huffed unhappily again. She was so bored. Perhaps it was time to leave and find something else to do. After all, the only reason the Noah had caught her at all was because she hadn't cared enough to make the effort it would take to get away. Examining the latch of the cage that was held together with a complicated lock... that still had it's key in the hole. Alyssa snorted: humans. Unfortunately there was no way she had the muscle or flexibility in her tail to twist the key in the lock, remove the lock, and then undo the complicated latch. 
'Twas a device made to be operated by human hands she decided.
Well she could do that too.
Critically observing the interior of the cage Alyssa realized that though it would indeed fit a human, the human couldn't be very large. At last deciding on a form that would suit her needs Alyssa began to glow as she transformed. Out of the corner of her eyes she saw Tyki turn to watch her. The human form she had settled on was a little shorter than most human forms that Golem's picked. Her hair was also short and practical light brown, though quite eye catching with it's fairy like quality. Alyssa had never seen a human female before her trip to come help Tippi so she was a little unsure of what to ware. She had settled on an outfit similar to that of Tyki's little sister Road (though with many adjustments to make it more practical. She had forgotten to pick a eye color she realized, oh well, they would simply appear dark and murky and what ever human caught sight of them would never be able to remember what shade they most resembled. Well to make up for it her round cheeks bore a beautiful pink flush that made her, all together, quite breathtaking by human standards.... Well at least Tyki had seemed to stop breathing.
Well, after he finished choking on his wine that is.
Flashing a smirk at the shocked Noah, Alyssa reached through the bars and, after a little fumbling, opened the door of her cage. She had intended to gracefully alight on the ground and then strut out the door leaving behind the star struck Noah to pine for her. However she had miscalculated the stability of the cage, and, when she leaned forward towards the exit, the cage tipped depositing her in a lump onto the covers of Tyki's bed.
"Ooof!" she complained as a startled breath of air was released from her lungs. The sound seemed to startle Tyki out of his daze and he was at her side in an instant.
"Is this real?" Tyki inquired, a strange light in his eyes as he began examining and running his hands down her human form.
"Quite real." said Alyssa blankly: what kind of question was that? and why was he touching her? she didn't really care, but she was pretty sure humans usually didn't just do this to each other normally.
"You talk?" said Tyki in surprise.
"...Are you stupid?" inquired Alyssa staring at him. Obviously she could talk if she was talking to him.
"Eu não esperava que ela respondesse, ela nunca fez antes ..." muttered Tyki.
"Você fez uma pergunta para mim. Você gosta de ouvir sua própria voz tanta coisa que você não deseja uma resposta?" inquired Alyssa blandly.
Tyki choked again. 'He really should stop doing that' mused Alyssa, 'it can't be good for his health.' She supposed normal humans don't have the gift of toungs, but, I mean, she was a Golem for goodness sake! He should know better. Tyki stared at her in an odd, shocked manner that was strangely satisfying. Then his expression changed to one of bizarre, raw, hunger. Alyssa felt a strange shiver run through her though from what she wasn't sure.
"Come with me." said Tyki with a strange, gruff, quality to his voice.
Alyssa fallowed Tyki with out question the same way Yasmine hated chocolate without question... In other words: "Where are you taking me?" "Why are you touching my hand? I can walk by myself!" "I really don't care what you want with me, I want to go." "Did the wine you drank cause you to become temporarily mentally handicapped?" "Are we there yet?" "Are we there nooow?" "How about now?" "Okay we're here, now let's go back." "Yes, yes, very nice... I really don't care now let's go BACK!"
Tyki grinned.
"Eu acho que deve mantê-lo meu animal de estimação engraçado."
****


© 2012 TheEverHungryOne


Author's Note

TheEverHungryOne
Tanslations:
Eu não esperava que ela respondesse, ela nunca fez antes ... - I didn't expect her to answer, she never did before...
Você fez uma pergunta para mim. Você gosta de ouvir sua própria voz tanta coisa que você não deseja uma resposta? - you asked a question to me. Do you like hearing your own voice so much you did not desire a response?
Eu acho que deve mantê-lo meu animal de estimação engraçado. - I think I shall keep you my funny little pet.

As you can see I continued after this but then I figured that these parts are easier read in shorter sections/prov's: 1/5 Alyssa, 2/5 Timcanpy, 3/5 Tippi, 4/5 Lofty, 5/5 Timcanpy + Tippi + Alyssa... so yeah when I realized how freaking long I was planning to make this I split it up :) the other parts might not be published till I get back... unless I get WiFi there but I don't think I will be on the computer much for the next week or so... but I've been wrong before!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I loved it! Made me laugh. (Loved the ending)

Keep it up!
=^.^=

Posted 11 Years Ago


that was so freaking AWESOME!! Tyki, you're GORGEOUS (as usual )

Posted 11 Years Ago


WHOA!!!!! I loved it!!!! Can not wait for next chapter! I liked the part where she fell out of the cage with such elegance!! Thanks Rachel! Love u always!

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

173 Views
3 Reviews
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on July 19, 2012
Last Updated on July 19, 2012
Tags: d. Grey Man


Author

TheEverHungryOne
TheEverHungryOne

phx, AZ



About
I LOVE FOOD! other then that I am a Renaissance girl (aka I have a lot of hobbies all of which I do intensely) and i am Dyslexic.... so if my writing gets confusing thats why. Oh and I go to a M.. more..

Writing
Sorted Sorted

A Chapter by TheEverHungryOne