Pet: 4/5 Lofty

Pet: 4/5 Lofty

A Chapter by TheEverHungryOne
"

I know you have never met Wisely, Sarah, but he's like my fav Noah so I have to bring him in somehow!

"
Pet
4/5 Lofty

Lofty took off after the Akuma, Noah, Apcryphos. She didn't really know why on earth these powerful beings were all after Tippi's Neah, but she didn't particularly care either. Boardly she bounced up and down trying to decide which course of action would require the least amount of effort. At last, with a flick of her webbed tail Lofty created a barrier that would simply eject all those who tried to enter past it to the middle of the Ocean. Lofty liked the Ocean.
Suddenly Lofty noticed that she had missed one Noah. The stranded fellow had gotten stuck on the wrong side of the barrier and now couldn't decide wether to try and get back, or to continue trying to find Neah. Lofty bounced lightly onto a tree branch to observe this odd creature. She had never seen a Noah before.
He had white hair and shabby cloths. He wore a turban like scarf around his head and had three star shaped eyes on his forehead covering his Noah markings. Lofty realized with some fascination that he looked neither old nor young... rather a mixture of sly, winey, cynical, and lazy. Rather an odd combination. Lofty felt and air of foreboding: she mustn't get too interested in this Noah... look what had already happened to Timcanpy, Tippi, and Alyssa. None the less she crept closer.
"Who's there?!" said the Noah suddenly whirling. Lofty remained still.
"I know your there! I can feel your thoughts even if I can't quite hear them!" the Noah called narrowing his eyes. Lofty frowned at this, he could feel her thoughts? humans were weird... she thought she might actually like them. Forgetting to keep her thoughts strictly Golem-like in the presence of this intriguing human Lofty felt herself shift into a human. With a yelp of surprise she tumbled out of the tree and sprawled on top of him.
"Owie~!" moaned the Noah rolling out from under her, "I am dead! you've killed me!"
"You are being silly. Lofty knows her human form is not that heavy." stated Lofty her lips twitching in a surprised smile as she surveyed the pathetic Noah.
"...What are you? you're not human." observed the Noah abruptly sitting up, pain apparently forgotten.
"Of course not. Lofty is a Golem." respond Lofty huffing.
"A Golem eh?" suddenly the Noah grinned. Lofty frowned, she did not like that grin. the Noah lunged forward and wrapped his hands around her neck as if he was going to strangled her. Lofty blinked but was not sure what to do. The Noah drew his hands away and Lofty felt a chained caller settle onto her skin. 'oops,' she thought, 'I accidentally gave him my real name didn't I?'
"Ye~AH! I have a cute slave to do what ever I want her to! Whoo! Laziness is the best!" said the Noah still sitting on her stomach punching the air.
"Is my new master an idiot?" Lofty wondered aloud.
"Oh no! far from it! I am the smartest person the earth! I read minds!" smirked the Noah arrogantly.
"Oh... this must be the weird Phonamonan of the human males that Yasmine informed me of where they are super smart yet still contrive to be idiots." concluded Lofty nodding to herself.
"WhAt?! You think I am stupid?!" he asked.
"Well... Yes..."
"Ah geez..." moaned the Noah, "Okay here is the deal, from now on, as my slave, you must think of my as... incredibly-handsome-super-powerful-genuis."
"...That is an incredibly long name Master." commented Lofty blinking at him wide-eyed.
"Nononono... my name," he paused for dramatic effect, "is Wisely!"
"Oooh... I think I understand. Wisely-sama is what humans refer to as a Drama Queen?" said Lofty smiling. 
"@#$% no!"
"...if you say so Master."


© 2012 TheEverHungryOne


Author's Note

TheEverHungryOne
So this chapter may SEEM irrelevant to the rest of the story, but I assure you it's important to the plot! Sarah-chan plays key roll coming up soon!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Lol aside from tyki and Neah and road he's one of my favorites!! Humerous I must say:D

Posted 11 Years Ago


a drama queen?
"@#$% no!"
"...if you say so"
XD love it :D

Posted 11 Years Ago


Short, but UBER funny! XD
Gaspth! I gave him my name! O_O Now I have to listen to whatever my baka of a master "incredibly-handsome-super-powerful-genuis" Wisely-sama wants me to do. O_O

Posted 11 Years Ago


TheEverHungryOne

11 Years Ago

haha yes, the Picture is of wisely if you don't know what he looks like. Oh! and I never described y.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

179 Views
3 Reviews
Added on July 19, 2012
Last Updated on August 12, 2012
Tags: d. Grey Man


Author

TheEverHungryOne
TheEverHungryOne

phx, AZ



About
I LOVE FOOD! other then that I am a Renaissance girl (aka I have a lot of hobbies all of which I do intensely) and i am Dyslexic.... so if my writing gets confusing thats why. Oh and I go to a M.. more..

Writing
Sorted Sorted

A Chapter by TheEverHungryOne