Pet: 3/5 Tippi

Pet: 3/5 Tippi

A Chapter by TheEverHungryOne
"

Neah is up... DOOM!

"
Pet
3/5

Tippi's eyes snapped open and her deep purple eyes flashed violet. She sat up sharply in her bed. It was the middle of the night but the moon was so bright it was almost like day. Tippi was alert, sitting quietly with her head cocked to one side as if she was listening to something. A slow smile spread onto her face.
Neah was back.
Tippi had now been fully human for several weeks. She had steadily gained human emotions... and steadily lost her Golem abilities. Discovering that she was no longer a Golem had been devastating. It had felt like she had lost some precious part of her soul. She had screamed, cried, and been sick all over her room (much to Meloni's dismay). Settling into her permeant human form had been extremely uncomfortable. All sorts of functions and emotions she didn't even know existed in the human physic were suddenly overwhelming her. (For instance she had been certain that she was dieting when she found blood all over her sheets one morning and went into a screaming panic attack before someone sat her down and explained how human babies were born and created... After that Lofty had to sit on her, to prevent Tippi from running out into the street and grabbing the first available man so she could have a baby, while while the Bakers wife calmly explained why that was not a good idea) Meloni and Lofty seemed to take these things as signs that she truly had no chance of become a Golem again.
And yet she was so much more than a normal human. True, tippi no longer had her Golem powers, but Golem's themselves had been created within innocence and dark matter, and as a result, even as a human she always hyper aware of both as well as having a tentative amount of control over the substances.
So when the cells of dark matter within Allen Walker suddenly reactivated in the middle of the night Tippi felt it immediately.
Grinning widely, Tippi threw off the covers of her bed and got up. Form the other bed Meloni, in Golem form, glanced at her and then went back to sleep with disinterest. Lofty, however, yawned and bounced onto the bed post, cocking her head inquisitively.
"My Neah has finally woken up again! I am going to see him!" Tippi whispered happily running to the door and trying to open it. It was locked. Behind her Lofty glowed softly before dropping to the floor softly in human form.
"You are letting you human emotions control your actions instead of thinking." commented Lofty monotonely.
"So?! This is my Neah Lofty! He is the one I became human for and I haven't seen him in ages!" said Tippi refusing to turn around, exasperated at her Golem companion's complete incomprehension of her current life style and choices.
"I was merely referring to the fact that you were going out to see your most important person in nothing more than you nighttime clothing..." Lofty corrected.
"Oh!" exclaimed Tippi realizing that it was true. She ran quickly to the bathroom and pulled on a simple dress and some pants, fixed her hair, and stuffed her pockets full of chocolate.
"Okay, now I am ready!" Tippi proclaimed standing before the door once more. Lofty gave her a mild "are you serious?" look.
"...Just go with her Lofty.... save us time looking for her when she messes things up..." mumbled Meloni through her sleep.
"I think that is a good idea." agreed Lofty nodding slowly.
"Gah! you people have no faith in me!" exclaimed Tippi throwing her hands into the air in exasperation.
"Is that another weird human emotion?"
"...Let's just go see Neah already!" 
Lofty nodded and shifted back into Golem form and tucked herself into the hood of Tippi's cloak as they set out. Tippi fallowed the thin trail of dark matter out of the city and into the woods. Tippi quickly realized that there were several Akuma and Noah also headed in the same direction as well an innocence fragment known as the Apocryphos.
"Lofty?" asked Tippi pleadingly. The water Golem made a soft sound which Tippi guessed to probably be along the lines of "If you insist" and bounced off into the darkness to get rid of them while Tippi continued on. As she drew near Tippi could faintly make out voices in the night.
"You simply can not just keep violently taking Allen over like this! He's only human, his body can't take this kind of constant stress! You'll kill him!" came the exasperated voice Tippi recognized as Timcanpy's... who seemed very upset.
"I may not have any physical control over you anymore," came the voice of Tippi's beloved... she quickened her pace, 
"But as long as I hold Allen's life in my hands you still have to do my bidding."
"Neah-"
"NEAH!!!!" Tippi screamed and tackled him in a hug.
"*choke* why hello *gasp* Yasmine." wheezed Neah blinking gold eyes at her in surprise as she lay sprawled on top of him. Tippi hummed happily, nuzzling his neck. She glanced up at Timcanpy to greet her as well but stopped short as she caught sight of the ferocious glare the other girl was giving her.
"Timcanpy, you may go. we'll continue this conversation later." Neah said dismissing her with a wave of his hand. Timcanpy slowly nodded, never taking her eyes off Tippi who still had her arms wrapped around Neah, and slowly backed out of the clearing.
"What's with her? She's a mess." observed Tippi with a mixture of wonder and confusion.
"Ah... She's lost her Golem powers." said Neah.
"Yeah? so have I, but I am not like that... nor are either of us powerless." commented Tippi pouting: she had hoped that if Timcanpy had ever turned into a human as well that they could be friends.
"Oh?" asked Neah turning to her with interest in his gold eyes, "what sorts of powers?"
"All sorts," said Tippi waving away the question, "But Timcanpy would not have been glaring at me like that if that was what was wrong."
"Ah... right you are. Timcanpy is in love with my host." grinned Neah suddenly getting mischievous glint to his eyes as he leaned forward and began laying light kisses all over tippi's face making her dizzy with pleasure, "Timcanpy resents that you are touching the body of my host in such a manner as we are now."
"O-oh... I see." said Tippi though she hadn't really paid attention to a word he was saying being much more interested in the other things his mouth was doing.
"Mhmm... yes, Love is a powerful emotion. Too mighty for Golem's to handle... to mighty even for humans. It may make you feel invincible, but it will show you your own mortality. You'll see... when it's love that kills you." smiled Neah into her skin.
"Um... okay?" said Tippi uncertainly.
"So Yasmine," grinned Neah suddenly sitting them up and hold her on his lap, "It appears I have lost my Golem slave to Allen, would you like to help me out instead, my pet?"
"Oh yes!" said Tippi enthusiastically dreamily thinking of all the time this would allow her to spend with her beloved Neah.
"Good... I am the Noah of distraction and I have a special plan which only you can help me achieve..." smiled Neah pulling her closer and beginning to whisper into her ear.


© 2012 TheEverHungryOne


Author's Note

TheEverHungryOne
So that one was shorter but you'll learn more about what's happening in part 5/5. next part you shall learn of what became of Lofty after she left Tippi in the woods :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

DUDE!! I am a oblivious back stabbed!! Oh well I'm with Neah do that's all that matters but I love friendship much more, u glared at me but I wish for more, my Rachel!!!! すごいですね。i am thrilled to know what occurred next!!!! An I really that persuasive?

Posted 11 Years Ago


TheEverHungryOne

11 Years Ago

haha we are still figuring out the whole human emotions thing :) You would hold friendship more impo.. read more
Imagination-mage

11 Years Ago

GASP! Oh well I'll kick his a*s and discipline him when I have better experience:) I look forward to.. read more
Oh! Yes, yes, yes! What ever became of me after I left Tippi? Was I captured? Did I beat those nastly Akuma's? Did I get lost after dealing with Tippi's request? I must know. I look forward to the next chapter!

Keep it up!
=^.^=

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

214 Views
2 Reviews
Added on July 19, 2012
Last Updated on August 1, 2012
Tags: d. Grey Man


Author

TheEverHungryOne
TheEverHungryOne

phx, AZ



About
I LOVE FOOD! other then that I am a Renaissance girl (aka I have a lot of hobbies all of which I do intensely) and i am Dyslexic.... so if my writing gets confusing thats why. Oh and I go to a M.. more..

Writing
Sorted Sorted

A Chapter by TheEverHungryOne