Triangle

Triangle

A Chapter by TheEverHungryOne
"

It's been a while... you may have to re-read previous chaps to remember what is going on.

"
Triangle

Timcanpy marched away from the troubling scene of her fellow love-struck Golem draping herself over her Allen. Well that wasn't exactly true; Allen had never been hers. Timcanpy wasn't as worried about Neah destroying Allen anymore. She knew Neah couldn't stay in complete control for long because he'd be virtually helpless without either the Innocence or the Noah powers. Sooner or later he would have to allow Allen partial control so that they could harmonize their powers. Not that Allen would probably want to see her when he regained consciousness. As for a Golem slave, Tippi seemed a little too eager to take Timcanpy's place. 
"Tippi..." Timcanpy stopped suddenly her eyes widening with realization. With Tippi at Neah's side he could get rid of Allen with out worry for he would have a Golem's complete protection. Timcanpy had been his to command but she had never felt a need to protect him. That was not so with Tippi. Her Allen could be in danger.
"Allen!" Timcanpy tried to run back but she had unknowingly crossed the border of the shield that Lofty had set up and was immediately deposited over the ocean.
Timcanpy mused that perhaps she was not as completely human as she'd thought before for she still felt no fear as she plummeted towards the icy cold black water, only a mild surprise. Though she could not turn into a Golem for the ever present throb of her heart still held that unfathomable, overwhelming, feeling she held for Allen. 
"Hmm... I am roughly 136 meters above the water and approaching roughly at a accelerated rate of 9.8 meters per second squared(2).... at the hight of 24.3 meters the impact of water becomes the equivalent to hitting bricks... My initial deposit exceeded this hight by 459.67%. Survival is not probable..." muttered Timcanpy frowning and squinting against the string of the wind at the water which was still a ways away.
"Do you usually ramble so when approaching impending death?" asked someone right next to her. Timcanpy lazily glanced over and saw a Noah falling next to her with his arms crossed behind his head attempting to keep his cigarette lit in the intense wind with little success. 
"You're Alysa's pet Tyki Mikk. You're the one that tried to destroy Master Allen's heart and had a Tease eat a hole through his heart." said Timcanpy squinting at him.
"Alysa is her name? great now I can make her my sl- hey! I am not her pet! and how do you even know that she calls me that anyway?!" huffed Tyki.
"Well... she marked you as her plaything..." commented Timcanpy as if it should have been obvious... which it was to her; Tyki had Alyssa's peculiar bite marks all over him. Also Golem's could alway's sense where one another had been.
"Caramba! Que pouco -!" muttered Tyki in irritation and embarrassment, seeming completely unconcerned about their rapid approach to the waters surface. Suddenly Tyki frowned at her. "Mas não é que eu sei que você mocinha?"
Timcanpy was not sure how to respond. She had picked up many languages in her travels with Cross, so she wasn't confused as to what he had just asked her. Still, she wasn't sure if it was a good idea to enlighten him as to who she was. It seemed he had recalled their last meeting though, for he suddenly smiled.
"Querida, você não vagou um pouco longe de menino batota A?" he asked suddenly catching his arms around her. Timcanpy was confused as to what he was doing for moment, but then she recalled his Noah power.
"I wouldn't do that... even if you stop our decent we at the rate we are going, if you hang on to me, my weight will rip your arms off. If slow us down at a safe rate than we would still make impact with the water long before you could-" commented Timcanpy.
"Calar-se, little Golem. Just watch." chuckled Tyki. The air around them seemed to hum with raw energy for a moment and then space itself seemed to implode quite abruptly and they were suspended in zero gravity.
"So, Timcanpy isn't it? you gave us quite that scare when you whisked Neah away a few weeks back. I am quite interested to know more about you..." grinned Tyki not allowing her to escape.
"Why? I am sure Alysa could tell you all about Golem's." commented Timcanpy trying to twist free from his hold. Since she had met Allen she had developed a strange aversion to being held by other people. 
"Aside from the fact that "Alyssa," as you call her, delights in withholding things she knows I want, you have been a constant companion to Neah, Cross, and Allen Walker. I think you may know a secret or two, hmm?" said Tyki his eyes glinting, "What say we take you back to the Earl?" 
****
"What are you doing?" demanded Alysa when Tyki returned holding the unconscious form of another Golem. 
"Siana, I told you to hide yourself. If the Earl learns that I have a Golem tucked away..." said Tyki frowning at her.
"Don't change the subject! who is that?" said Alysa crossing her arms and Glowering at the other Golem.
"This?" Tyki blinked in surprise, "This is Timcanpy. I am taking her to the Earl."
Timcanpy... Alysa knew that name. She was the Golem who had gotten herself so wrapped up human affairs that she could no longer turn into a Golem. Alysa was one of the youngest Golem's so she had only been around a few hundred years and hadn't really ever spent any time with Timcanpy because the Golden Golem had mostly been in the human world. Still though...
"Put her down." commanded Alysa pouting.
"I am working on it Anjinha." sighed Tyki pushing past Alysa and setting Timcanpy down on the couch in his room. Tyki perched on the arm of the couch and lit a cigaret frowning down at this Golem that was not Alysa. Unacceptable. Alysa had never experienced human emotions before she met Tyki. She was still learning about restraining her sometimes more violent impulses. She was aware that she would probably like Timcanpy quite a bit once she was awake and Tyki was not paying her attention. So restrained herself from strangling this temporary rival... and settled for pushing Tyki off the couch onto the floor.
"Ouch! Que foi isso Anjinha?" scowled Tyki. Alysa huffed and plopped herself on Tyki's lap. Tyki blushed a dark crimson. Alysa grinned; she liked that expression much better. 
"Don't look at other Golem's. Don't look at other human girl's either. You may not have realized it yet but you are mine." said Alysa. Tyki's eyes widened.
"Could it be... that you're jealous?" asked Tyki with wonder.
"I don't know what that is." said Alysa crossly. She did not like it when Tyki identified her human emotions before she did. She made a mental note to do more research. 
"Hmm... well than I shall just tell you that you're my most precious Golem... Alysa. And I am not planning to give you away to anyone else either." commented Tyki with a sly grin placing his hands lightly on her neck. Alysa felt the warm chains encircle her neck, and she wondered how on earth he had learned her name, "you are also mine."
"I feel like you know more about what is going on than me." pouted Alysa touching her chains. Instead of being miffed that Tyki had managed to catch her she only felt a strange sense of excitement. 
"Ah, mas o meu amor, você não iria entender toda a verdade mas mesmo se eu expliquei a você." said Tyki ruffling her hair and helping her to her feet.
"I don't like it when you speak languages that I don't understand." commented Siana, "You'd better stop or I'll find a language that you can't understand and drive you crazy with it."
"But Siana, I already know all the languages that they speak in Europe and Japanese and Chinese. You're going to hard pressed to find one that I don't know." teased Tyki.
"I'll mange." promised Alysa solemnly.
"Master Noah Master Noah! The Earl wants you to bring the Golem to him now!" called an Akuma banging on the door. 
"Ah... I have to go now. And this time when I say stay hidden, I MEAN it Anjinha." said Tyki sternly tilting her face up.
"What's going to happen to her?" asked Alysa glancing at Timcanpy. 
"I don't know, but I really hope you're not to attached to her."
****
"LOFTY!!!" cried Tippi tackling the Golem, "You've been claimed by a Noah too!! Isn't it fun?!"
"What is "fun"...?"
"Hey slave... wait up...!" weezed Wisely as he tried to keep up with her fast pace. 
"You should get in shape." said Lofty bluntly. 
"You... should be quite and carry me." said Wisely flopping onto the ground.
"Is that an order?"
"...Maybe..."
"Yep, she's a Golem alright." grinned Neah leaning up against a tree.
"She's mine!" said Wisely possessively sitting up fast.
"Haha don't worry, I already have this beauty. That's all I need." said Neah winking at Tippi.
"Neah! I love yooooou!" cried Tippi in response throwing herself off Lofty and onto Neah.
"Really? I never would have guessed." grinned Neah pecking her cheek. Tippi giggled. Wisely studied them sullenly for a moment before rounding on Lofty.
"How come you're not like that with me?"
"We only just met... I was not aware that you wanted me to be like that." said Lofty frowning before adding, "Though I am not exactly sure what "that" is..."
"...Forget it." said Wisely pouting.
"Alright, I will." said Lofty looking relived. Tippi hummed with happiness, perhaps having a human master would Lofty a human too. That would be so fun! then she would have two friends! And she already had Neah. Tippi didn't know what more she could hope for. 
"Ah... butterfly..." said Lofty suddenly pointing upwards.
"Alysa?!" asked Yasmine excitedly.
"Not Alysa." said Lofty, "but perhaps one of those snacks she spoke about in her last message."
"That's a Tease." commented Wisely.
"Tyki..." said Neah narrowing his eyes and tightening his grip on Tippi.
"Oh! Alysa says those are tasty!" Tippi said.
"... the Tease or Tyki?" asked Neah.
"Both! though I still don't know what a Tyki is..." sighed Tippi sadly. Neah choked on a laugh, "You know? tell me tell me tell me!" 
"Hmm... this is interesting..." commented Wisely whom the Tease had fluttered to.
"A message perhaps?" wondered Lofty out loud. 
"Yes, indeed." said Wisely an insane smiling beginning to creep onto his face.
"Let me guess; you've got orders to drag me back to the Earl willing or not?" sighed Neah with a cocky grin.
"I won't let them drag you anywhere!" proclaimed Tippi clutching the front of Neah's shirt.
"I know you won't Yasmine." smiled Neah running his fingers through her hair.
"Actually it is much more interesting than that." grinned Wisely getting to his feet.
"Really?" inquired Neah.
"Yes, Tyki seems to have caught your little Timcanpy and brought her to the Earl. They want me to back to break into her mind for them." Grinned Wisely. Neah went suddenly stiff under Tippi's fingers. She vaguely registered Lofty saying something and the two of them departing. Something had changed.
"...Neah?" asked Tippi uncertainly. Surly this was Neah she was holding right? but those panic filled eyes, that rapidly beating heart, that soul that she could feel residing within the body before was not her Neah's. "Neah!"
****
Allen pushed away the dark skinned girl that was clinging to him in a daze, barely registering her presence or her pleas for him to turn back into Neah. Panic filled every pore of his body.
"Timcanpy..." he whispered stumbling forward.


© 2013 TheEverHungryOne


Author's Note

TheEverHungryOne
For my lovely american friends:
136 m = 446.1 ft
24.3m = 80ft
...and yes I really did do all that math for fun. shh!
Translations:
caramba! que pouco -! - Damn! that little-!
mas não é que eu sei que você mocinha? - but don't I know you little lady?
Querida, você não vagou um pouco longe de menino batota A? - Darling, haven't you wandered a little far from cheating boy A?
calar-se - shut up
Anjinha - little angle
que foi isso - what was that for?
Ah, mas o meu amor, você não iria entender toda a verdade mas mesmo se eu expliquei a você. - Ah, but my love you would not understand the full truth yet even if I explained it to you.

Ohhh cliffy! but It has to be! It is the end of the first Volume of the Manga after all! it's practically a requirement!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I have one word: TYKI!!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


TheEverHungryOne

11 Years Ago

a good word as words go ;)
StillShorterThanYou

11 Years Ago

of course it is! :D
WHAT?! NEAH COME BACK!! either way we gotta save u too Rachel so i'll let it slide

Posted 11 Years Ago


TheEverHungryOne

11 Years Ago

Don't worry, there is a plan, I promise ;)
Imagination-mage

11 Years Ago

...okay
UWAHH!!! CLIFFY!!!! D:
--
I love this book soooo much~ :D

Posted 11 Years Ago


TheEverHungryOne

11 Years Ago

Aw thanks! Yeah I am thinking of doing the next Manga chap soon if I have time :)
PokemonFan#1

11 Years Ago

Welcome~
Woo! ^-^ Looking real forward to it~

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

148 Views
3 Reviews
Added on July 19, 2012
Last Updated on January 19, 2013
Tags: d. Grey Man


Author

TheEverHungryOne
TheEverHungryOne

phx, AZ



About
I LOVE FOOD! other then that I am a Renaissance girl (aka I have a lot of hobbies all of which I do intensely) and i am Dyslexic.... so if my writing gets confusing thats why. Oh and I go to a M.. more..

Writing
Sorted Sorted

A Chapter by TheEverHungryOne