Pet: 2/5 Timcanpy

Pet: 2/5 Timcanpy

A Chapter by TheEverHungryOne
"

Next part! sorry it took me so long!

"
Pet
2/5

Life was not going as planed:
1. Timcanpy was supposed to be trying to get rid of her new human emotions... instead she was gaining them by the day.
2. Her fellow Golem's were supposed to be helping her get rid of her human emotions... instead they had started gaining them as well.
3. She was supposed to be trying to save Allen from Neah... instead she had done nothing but enjoy his company.
4. Timcanpy was supposed to only be in her human form occasionally.... instead she found she had yet to revert to her Golem form, and not because she couldn't, but because being in her human form allowed her to interact with Allen in a whole new way.

Strangely enough though, she was happy. Instead of allowing Neah to re-take over after two day's as he'd requested, Allen had taken extra measures into suppressing him, mostly ensuring that so long as Timcanpy stayed close enough he wouldn't be able to re-awaken(something Timcanpy was sure would backfire, but she enjoyed being with Allen much more than Neah so she didn't complain) It had been almost two months since Allen had first discovered Timcanpy was more than just a golden ball with wings and teeth that recorded things. Timcanpy had, at Allen's request, blocked the Apocryphos from his innocence and the Akuma from his Noah so they had managed to spend their time in hiding almost without incident. Tippi had thoroughly charmed the baker, despite his unfavorable first impression, and when she had told him about her "sister"(Timcanpy had been given wired looks at this, all because their human forms looked so different apparently, but it was technically true: all Golem's were related, because Golem bodies were not designed to reproduce, they had been created as a result of the innocence cube and the dark matter first shattering, so she supposed they could be called sisters since they'd been "born" from the same substance at the same time, and since Golem's neither aged nor died very easily their population had barely dwindled) and her predicament the baker had taken pity on the "Sweet little lovers" (Allen had turned an interesting shade of red the first time he had heard this for reason's Timcanpy could not fathom) and generously given them his summer lodge just outside of town till their situation bettered. During that time, with much poking, prodding, and nagging on Allen's part, Timcanpy had told him a little of her story: A bit about how Neah had first captured her with her name, the Golem world, and her her strange new acquisition of emotions after she had met Allen. 
Oddly enough Allen seemed most interested in the last.
The two had become very close. Timcanpy still barely possessed any emotions at all, something that seemed to frustrate Allen, and the few that she did encounter came suddenly, though not always strongly. Allen seemed determined to evoke emotions in her. Timcanpy greatly resented this. She resented more that the fact that she "resented" it meant he was succeeding. Aparently it went both way's though. Timcanpy seemed to kindle as many unwanted emotions is Allen as he did to her it seemed... though Timcanpy was not if those emotions were the same.
Allen once informed her that she was unbelievably socially awkward. Timcanpy realized that she really didn't care... or at least not enough to try and observe human customs and mannerisms. Though she had caught in rather quickly that if she started undressing while Allen was in the room he generally had a panic attack. That hadn't really stopped her, Allen just fled and yelled at her a lot. Timcanpy had informed him if it really bothered him that much than he should order her to copy human mannerisms. Allen said she was a person and he couldn't just "Order you around like I am your Master and you're my ill behaved beast or something!" Timcanpy pointed out that he was her Master and that technically she was a beast and so if she was truly ill behaved he should give her orders.
He wouldn't.
...And Timcanpy refused to change her habit's unless he did so: he needed to start treating her like the Golem... he couldn't keep confusing her with a person. Still it was obvious Allen didn't think of her as his Golem slave. This bothered her greatly.Timcanpy pondered this several day's before she realized what had disturbed her so much about this realization: If she wasn't his Golem slave then what on earth did he think she was?
"Allen?" she asked one day wandering over to Allen in the late afternoon as he reclined on the couch, "Timcanpy has a question."
"What is it?" asked Allen sucking absent-mindedly on a dongo, gazing up at her. Timcanpy hesitated, not sure how to go about asking her question. She brushed his white hair out of his face so she could see his expression more clearly. Allen had turned that delightful shade of red again.
Allen thought she was a person.
If she was a person(which she was sure she wasn't) Timcanpy wasn't really sure what human's (or Golem's for that matter) would qualify her relationship with Allen. Allen refused to have them be in any sort of Master/Servant relationship. They weren't family. They weren't enemies. They were more than acquaintance's(she knew enough about how human relations worked to figure that out) She thought perhaps they might be friends, but she had observed that friends didn't usually gaze at friends the way she sometimes caught Allen staring at her... nor did friend's usually sleep together in the manner that she and Allen curled around each other each night (Allen had originally objected, but Timcanpy had said she was going to sleep there unless Allen ordered her away...Allen hadn't).
"Timcanpy?" asked Allen, struggling to keep his blush under control as she had been tracing the curious scar on his face with the tip of her finger as she thought.
"Mm? oh, Timcanpy apologizes Allen." said Timcanpy realizing that Allen must have been extremely confused by her silence, "Timcanpy was just wondering who Timcanpy is to Allen."
"W-what I-what?!" stuttered Allen nervously.
"Allen does not think of Timcanpy as his slave even though she is one. So Timcanpy wonders what Allen wants Timcanpy to be?" asked Timcanpy cocking her head watching the strange emotions pass over Allen's face and wishing she knew enough about emotions to be able to tell what they were. His face was very red and he wouldn't look at her. Well she knew that one at least: embarrassment. Worriedly she wondered if she had over stepped some unspoken human boundary yet again. Finally Allen looked up at her, he had a strange look in his eyes that made her nervous. She suddenly didn't want to know the answer to her question.
"Timcanpy apologizes." she said quickly.
"What for?" asked Allen, evidentially caught off guard.
"Timcanpy had made Allen uncomfortable.... Allen does not need to answer Timcanpy's question." said Timcanpy quickly turning away. Her heart was racing as if she had narrowly avoided something dangerous. 
"I don't mind..." said Allen, Timcanpy surprised herself by using some of Master Cross's choice curse words in her head: Allen had been reluctant enough a minute ago, why was he suddenly egger to tell her now that she had decided she didn't want to know?
"Well I mind." said Timcanpy marching out the door. Once she was outside she realized that she had referred to herself like a human might... all personal like using "I" and all. Timcanpy shuddered, what was wrong with her? and the dramatic exit? way to pathetically human like. Allen was defiantly going to notice. 
"Timcanpy?!" called Allen. Timcanpy panicked upon hearing his footsteps running after her. Childishly, she hid. Allen ran past her. Timcanpy felt a little bad. Allen was worried about her...she was worried about her: This was a lot of emotions for one day... much more than ever before. 
"Allen? Rachel? you here?" called a voice from the gate. Timcanpy looked up to see the lady who brought them their laundry and food peering in. Mary. Timcanpy froze when she spotted her(apparently this was not a good day for Timcanpy) and waved.
"Rachel! what are you doing?!" she called smiling using the name Allen had picked out for her so that if either the earl of the order heard somebody calling her name they would not suspect she was actually a Golem. Timcanpy quickly dashed over to the gate to take the groceries and cloths hoping to get them inside before Allen's attention could be caught.
"Hello." she greeted breathlessly. Grabbing some of the bags and allowing Mary to assist her in taking them inside.
"You and Allen having a fight?" asked Mary raising an eyebrow as she watched Timcanpy peek around the corners before ushering her inside.
"No! It's just-" then Timcanpy paused, were they having a fight? she had never been in a fight before, "...actually Rachel doesn't know." she admitted.
"Oh? Is this you first spat as lovers? Maybe I can help, can you tell me what happened?" asked Mary smiling knowingly.
"What is a lover?" asked Timcanpy cocking her head. Mary blinked at her.
"...But I thought you two were a couple!" she exclaimed.
"A couple of what?" asked Timcanpy feeling more than a little confused. Mary ignored her.
"Oh but he must want to be... I mean the way he looks at her..." mumbled Mary a faint flush on her face.
"Will Mary please tell Rachel what a Lover is?" asked Timcanpy impatient with all this muttering about things she didn't understand.
"Dear, a lover someone else whom you have a physical or romantic relationship with. Tell me Rachel, would you like to be mister Allen's lover?" she asked eagerly her eyes slightly glazed over.
"Rachel has no idea how she would know such a thing since she did not know what a lover was." said Timcanpy slightly creeped out by the other lady's, though she didn't know it, match-making.
"Well! Tell you what, tonight go and kiss mister Allen and then you should know if you two want to be lovers" said Mary confidently.
"What is a kiss?" asked Timcanpy.
"What's a-?! uh... just put your mouth on his and fallow your instincts, you may be naive but you're still human, your body will know what to do." said Mary awkwardly. Seeing how she wasn't human Timcanpy seriously doubted that. "I am almost certain Allen would like you to be his lover."
"How will I know?" asked Timcanpy. 
"Oh you'll know Rachel, and if you don't, Allen will tell you for sure." grinned Mary.
Timcanpy frowned out the window as Mary left, watching the sun set in the late winter sky. Her panic attack was over (it was only her second one in her entire existence, she supposed it hadn't been as horrible as it could have been) Timcanpy was back to her regular indifferent state of existence as a Golem that was choosing to ware a human form. The brief spell of human emotion was over, Timcanpy promised herself it was going to be the last. She chewed her lip thoughtfully... tonight she would tell Allen she was going to stop waring a human form. He knew she was a Golem, and he knew eventually she was going to turn back into her regular form. He wouldn't mind at all. Well maybe he would but she- she didn't care. Actually when she bought about it she did care for a moment but she quickly squashed the emotion. Enough was enough, she was a Golem and this emotion thing just was not her. Tonight would be the end of it she decided.
'I am almost certain Allen would like you to be his lover.' Mary had said. Timcanpy wondered if that was true, and if it was how that affected anything. Timcanpy still wasn't sure what a lover was. Mary had said it was a physical/romantic relationship. Well they had a "relationship" but Timcanpy didn't wasn't sure what "Physical" or "romantic" meant. But "lover" sounded like "love" which was a form of "caring" which Allen had said they had for one another. So maybe they really were "lovers"... yet it still seemed like Timcanpy was missing some piece of the picture. Or rather she had the piece but was missing the whole picture. Well, she would make sure. Before she went back to being a Golem full time she would take Mary's advice and check to see if Allen thought of her as a "lover".
Timcanpy felt a twinge of unease but banished it quickly, she had decided: human emotions had no more place within her body.
"Timcanpy?" asked Allen. Timcanpy looked up, Allen looked tiredly at her, his eyes full of worry. Timcanpy wondered idly if he had been looking for her the whole time but she already knew the answer to that: of course he had.
"Come sit." said Timcanpy quietly patting the spot beside her. Allen blinked at her, Timcanpy knew why: she never gave Allen orders.
"Are you going to tell me what on earth is up?" asked Allen warily sitting down.
"I have  something to tell you and a question for you. Which would you like first?" asked Timcanpy ignoring him. Remaining indifferent to him was proving rather difficult but she managed.
"...question?"
'meh... figures...' thought Timcanpy. Carefuly she put her hands on either side on Allen's face and watched his pop slightly before she carefully put her mouth on his. It was rather pointless Timcanpy felt, she had no idea Mary had told her to do it, she was step closer to discovering what Allen thought than before. In fact he had frozen underneath her fingers. With a mild twinge of disappointment Timcanpy pulled away. She planned to simply tell Allen to forget about that and then tell him about her decision to stay in Golem form. A decision she would put into action as soon as their conversation was over.
However as she pulled away the unexpected happened. Allen made a soft sound and grabbed her face and pulled her mouth back on his and kissed her fearsly. Timcanpy's eyes went wide as she let Allen push her down on the couch and ravange her face and neck with kisses.
Well there went her plan to no longer feel anything.
Timcanpy's emotions seemed to be going haywire. Allen was everywhere over her with a passion that made her feel... tariffed. Raw, undiluted, terror. Allen kissed her again pulling her as close as humanly possible. She felt his heart beating fast against her chest but her heart was going even faster with fear. Feelings were overwhelming her reaching into every crevasse of her being.
"Timcanpy, Timcanpy..!" murmured Allen against her skin. Timcanpy choked on a sob of hysteria. She felt Allen stop, then pull back. Timcanpy kept her eyes squeezed shut not wanting to see his expression as he saw her quiver in the aftermath of her fear as she took shuddering breaths.
"Tim...?" asked Allen softly and Timcanpy felt a comforting hand stroke her cheek sending a small spasm through her at the contact, "Love, I am so sorry, I shouldn't have rushed you, I got ahead of myself, I didn't mean to frighten you..."
"Why- Why was Master Allen touching his Golem like that...?" whimpered Timcanpy cracking her eyes open to looks at him. She saw Allen flinched.
"Timcanpy I- what-? I- I am confused." said Allen looking at her pleadingly, "You- you kissed me-"
"Because Mary said if Timcanpy put her mouth on Allen's she understand... but- but Timcanpy- Timcanpy is scared! She was not expecting Master Allen- Timcanpy is a Golem! S-she didn't know..." cried Timcanpy hiding her face behind her hands. Allen was quite for a long moment.
"Mary told you to do that...? you... didn't... don't...?" Allen paused taking a shaky breath. Timcanpy peeked out between her fingers to see that Allen now had his poker face on.
"M-master Allen?" she whispered.
"Sorry, I apologies Timcanpy. I should not have done that, I did not mean to scare you. I thought that you wanted that because you kissed me." smiled Allen though it looked forced.
"Master Allen... was trying to... give me something?" asked Timcanpy confused.
"Of course," said Allen with another forced smile, "You're my Golem, I want you to be happy."
"Your... Golem..." repeated Timcanpy something heavy seeming to sink down onto her.
"And speaking of which, I think it's about time you go back to using your Golem form... It'll just be better that way... I don't want to ever scare or hurt you Timcanpy and I...like this... I can't seem... just turn back into a Golem, okay?" said Allen standing up and not looking at her. Timcanpy felt something terrible well up in her. She felt as if she had just lost something extremely precious.
"...Allen..." she whimpered softly reaching for him. He jerked away from her touch seemingly without thinking.
"Don't touch me." said Allen horsily. Timcanpy froze. That was an order. She was Golem and her Master had just given her an order.
"Yes Master." she said softly letting her hand drop. Allen looked at her sharply and let out a frustrated breath looking away again.
"I am going out for bit, I need to clear my head before I continue talking to you." said Allen quickly turning his back on her and walking out. Timcanpy did not move from her spot laying on the couch. Slowly a sob woke it's way past her lips, then another, and before she knew it she was full out crying.
It had frightened her. It had frightened her how much she had, was, feeling. It had frightened her how... good it had felt to have Allen hold her. His touch had ignited something in her very soul which she had no control over which still burned within her. A passion in every fiber of her for the white haired boy that she'd grown to care for so much. In those brief moments Allen had made her feel wanted, loved, precious for the first time in her life. But apparently Allen had just been trying to make her feel happy. Well she had felt happy, happier than she'd ever felt before because for one moment she thought her most precious person might love her... But overwhelmingly terrified  because in that moment she also knew there would be no turning back.
Timcanpy was in love. It was powerful, raw, permanent feeling...Timcanpy would never be able to turn back into a Golem again.
She had been terrified because the switch had been made... every human emotion possible had rushed through her. She still lay gasping for breath between tears unable to process any of them... that is except one.
She wanted Allen. She wanted Allen to hold her and help her figure out what to do with these feelings... the strongest of which were for him. 
But Allen didn't want her, at least not human her. He wanted his Golem...his pet.
And Timcanpy... she would never be a Golem again.


© 2012 TheEverHungryOne


Author's Note

TheEverHungryOne
man... I really shouldn't write when I am depressed... it doesn't help. Just a heads up: it's going to get worse before it get's better. For example: Timcanpy is now human. Human's do not have magic powers to keep away Akuma or insane Apocryohos's or suppress Noah. Good morning P*$$y Neah. Next Chapter is all Tippi's, hopefully I'll be able to lighten the story up with some humor or something... if I can.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

so. much. reading *dies*..... GOOD JOB :D I hope you aren't depressed anymore

Posted 11 Years Ago


Oh no's! Timcanpy can't change back?! Oh no's! You not doing okay?! OH NO'S!!!!
Well, aside from the "oh no's", this chapter was really, really good! Next is Yazzy and then me, then part 5; looking forward to them!

Keep it up!
=^.^=

`
` ` ` `
` ` `
` ` ` ` ` `
` ` `
` ` ` `
`
(sparkles!
............I think; does it look good?)

Posted 11 Years Ago


PokemonFan#1

11 Years Ago

Well it was....comment no accept sparkle :( give you some on DA
WHEN DID U POST ALL THIS?! man but it was so good i shall venture on! i look forward to it!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

622 Views
3 Reviews
Added on July 19, 2012
Last Updated on July 31, 2012
Tags: D. Grey Man


Author

TheEverHungryOne
TheEverHungryOne

phx, AZ



About
I LOVE FOOD! other then that I am a Renaissance girl (aka I have a lot of hobbies all of which I do intensely) and i am Dyslexic.... so if my writing gets confusing thats why. Oh and I go to a M.. more..

Writing
Sorted Sorted

A Chapter by TheEverHungryOne