Servant

Servant

A Chapter by TheEverHungryOne
"

Timcanpy is a faithful servant... but to whom?

"
Servant
Neah grinned insanely. He had himself a new body. At last! This particular brat who was hosting him had put up more of a fight than they usually did, but it had been worth the wait. He now not only had a body that had established its self with both the Order and the Earl and had loyal comrades, but he now also had an eye that could spot akuma from a mile a way and an innocence arm that he could use against them and his brethren. Neah gave an insane giggle. He truly was lucky to have Allen Walker as his host. 
"Come my Timcanpy, we have much to do." sang Neah calling for his little golden slave. The Golem flitted to him lightly hovering by his head. 
"Your so cold to me! I know from your recordings that you always used to ride in my hosts hair! his friends will notice right away if you treat me differently!" chided  Neah. The round Golem seemed to watch him for a moment and then drifted further away from him.
"Ungrateful little-! I'll feed you to the next cat I see!" fumed Neah making a grab at Timcanpy who shot away from him.
"Timcanpy...." said Neah dangerously, "My lap now, I command it."
As the newly awakened Noah gave the order the golden cross on face of Golem glowed and this time Timcanpy obeyed immediately. Neah dug his nails into the little creature painfully once it was in his grasp.
"Now my disobedient little slave, you are to tell me everything you know about young Allen Walker." snarled Neah.
****
The Akuma were coming now thick and fast. 
"くそう." cursed Neah, "Innocence activate!" whet hot pain shot up his arm and Neah collapsed shivering on the ground as waves of pain and nausea came washing over him.
"Not doing great there are you boy... come now 14th, just cut off the damn arm." commented Tyki grinning as he observed the white haired boy collapsed on the ground.
"No." snapped Neah, but it was more because he didn't like doing what he was told. He had in fact been considering doing just that.
"Come now Neah, you can't be that stupid; that @#$% is killing you." commented Wisely.
"Away!" shouted Neah trying to use his Noah powers but that only ruled to make the ache of the Innocence worse, "Gah!"
"BroOother!" sang the Earl prancing happily out of a Ark door, "I am so happy we found you! My Akuma! go bring me back my poor, poor, confused little brother!"
"くそう." cursed Neah again, now would have been a good time to have Allen's bratty friends come save him. But, alas, he had ditched them a while back and he was sure they wouldn't be there any time soon.... But he couldn't let himself be taken back by the Noah clan... there was only one choice... he had hoped not to reveal her this soon in the game... oh well, "Timcanpy! protect me!"
As he spoke he raised his right human hand and a golden cross appeared on is matching the cross on the golem's face which also glowed in response. The Golem grew in size... and then the round body glowed and turned transparent. In side was the small form of a person. the golden light twisted around the figure before swirling inward where it was absorbed into faintly golden tan cream colored skin. The wings of the golem also turned inward. They wrapped around small shoulders and became like twisting tattoo's down both of the figure's arms.
"The hell...?" muttered Tyki sending his tease in to light up this new opponent once the brilliant golden glow faded. In the purple light the features of a young girl became clear. She had stormy eyes that refused to stay one color.Her lips were black with a slight shimmer of gold. Long light brown hair was tide up in a wild mess and held together by a scarf that wove between her locks from which a single thin braid came from. Amongst the wild mess were many strange keys that were tide into her hair. Bangs covered half her face as she regarded the Noah expressionlessly. her whole form still shimmered with a slight gold and as she shifted a tattoo on her hip was revealed in a complex set of knots with the number "14" in the center.
"You called Master Neah?" she asked in high, almost song like, voice.
"Yes. You have your instructions Timcanpy, do not hold back." grinned Neah an arrogant smile spreading quickly over his face. These fools had no idea what they were dealing with.
"Yes Master Al- Master Neah." said Timcanpy her eyes softening in heartbreaking sadness for a fraction of a second before going blank as she danced forth and began to annihilate the ranks that sight to harm her master.


© 2012 TheEverHungryOne


Author's Note

TheEverHungryOne
so sad... *sigh*
Just so you know, Timcanpy is only LOSELY based off of me. I am not that amazing.
Feedback! I am only just starting this story! if you have trouble picturing Timcanpy there should be a pic for this story, but if it doesn't load, then it is also on DeviantArt.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

AWESOME SO EXCITING!! CAN'T WAIT FOR CHAPTER TWO!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Yeah! First to review the first chapter!!!!

It was amazing! I can't wait to know what'll happen next!

Keep it up!
=^_^=

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

189 Views
2 Reviews
Added on June 9, 2012
Last Updated on June 9, 2012
Tags: d. Grey Man


Author

TheEverHungryOne
TheEverHungryOne

phx, AZ



About
I LOVE FOOD! other then that I am a Renaissance girl (aka I have a lot of hobbies all of which I do intensely) and i am Dyslexic.... so if my writing gets confusing thats why. Oh and I go to a M.. more..

Writing
Sorted Sorted

A Chapter by TheEverHungryOne