Unrest

Unrest

A Chapter by TheEverHungryOne
"

Beging of what will be the second volume!

"

Volume II

Unrest


 Timcanpy found herself laying on something cold and hard. Her body felt weird and it took her a moment to remember that she made the transition into a permanent human body. Still, she was aware at the same time that she was more than just a human, though no longer a Golem. The quite hum of power still ran through her veins and seemed to harmonize with similar vibrations in the room. In her relaxed state Timcanpy quietly listened to the melody that it created. It reminded her of the tune that Neah had once made her use to control his ark… ah… that was right. She was in the Earl’s new Ark.

            Somewhat disinterested in her fate, Timcanpy wondered if the Earl planned to kill her. She rather hoped he did. Neah had made it perfectly clear to her that he was going to use Tippi to control the Innocence so he could get rid of Allen for good. Timcanpy… did not want to live in a world that Allen did not exist.

As she contemplated this Timcanpy became aware that she was rather chilled. Goosebumps were all over her skin and it was rather difficult not to allow  herself to shiver violently. The reason for her chill, Timcanpy realized, was that someone had put her into cloths much like the ones that Neah used to have her wear that left her back, shoulders, and midriff bare as well as a good portion of her legs. To see her Golem markings, she realized, as well as the marks that Neah had made in order to control her. The Earl must be curious.

“So~! I see you’re awake❤ Timcanpy, was it?” sang the Earl bouncing into the room.

“Rachel.” Said Timcanpy, she didn’t like people using her real name. Especially not a Noah. Although, the Noah had yet to figure out how to fully use the knowledge of names to their advantage.

“Okay then Rachel, I have a few questions for you~!” said the Earl. Timcanpy stayed silent, somehow she felt that silence would be necessary for whatever the Earl planned to ask, “We tried to break into your mind and memories but all of the Noah powers seem ineffective on you. Why is that?”

Silence.

“Oh dear, that is no way to begin! We haven’t even gotten to the difficult questions yet!” complained the Earl in a way that sounded entirely too pleased.

“Why are you really doing this? Neah always said that you were much more concerned about the future over anything that may have happened in the past.” Said Timcanpy tonelessly.

“Ah… yes. That is usually true, but,” the Earl laid a hand over tattooed 14 on her hip and squeezed slightly. Timcanpy repressed a shudder of revulsion at the touch, “My baby brother snapped so suddenly 30 years ago. The reason for that may be the only way to return him to his proper place at my side. But the reason has either been forgotten or is unknown to everyone… everyone but you.”

“It’s no use. I am a Golem, no methods of torture are going to work on me.” Said Timcanpy boredly. This was going to be wearisome and pointless, she could already tell.

“Even so, I shall enjoy the process immensely.” Said the Earl, gold eyes flickered behind his round glasses, “Especially because I happen to already know that you were involved directly in the destruction of my family. So prepare yourself, little Golem. For I will teach you a new meaning to the word pain.”

✠ ✠ ✠ ✠

“MELONIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!” yelled Tippi barreling into the other Golem, “HEEEELLLLP!”

“What the @#$% Tippi…?” asked Meloni as she was dragged up the stairs and back into their room where she found a young man splayed across her bed unconscious.

“Isn’t that Timcanpy’s?” asked Meloni.

“He’s mine too!” complained Tippi.

“That… is what I believe humans call ‘messed up’ Tippi.”

“That is sort of why I brought him.” Admitted Tippi.

“I am not following your logic. Why don't you try starting from the beginning?” asked Meloni tiredly wiping her glasses and settling down.

“Well, my Neah was back for a while last night and he and I were going to on marvelous adventures together, but then we heard that Timcanpy had been taken and Allen took back over and then I panicked and knocked him out because he was going to run off. and then-! and then! I was noticing that Timcanpy was right and that all this taking over back and forth of the innocence and dark matter was causing a terrible strain on the body. And humans are soooo fragile and-“

“Okay fast-forwarding to the part where I am concerned…?”

“Oh yeah, so I was hoping that you could split them into two bodies?” asked Tippi.

“…say what?”

“You know, one with Neah and the dark matter, and one with Allen and the innocence.” Elaborated Tippi.

“… a pet for you and a pet for Timcanpy?” clarified Meloni.

“Erm… in Golem-terms that is probably as close as you’ll get to understanding.” Laughed Tippi bashfully.

“Oh, I understand. You two are being dumb as @#$%.” Stated Meloni.

“But we’re in love!”

“That’s what I said.” Sighed Meloni, “Why not have Lofty do it?”

“Lofty? Didn’t even think about that… ah but she has a human too now, I am not sure whether she could.” Mused Tippi.

“Lovely. I am officially the only sane one left.” Grumbled Meloni.

“So will you do it?” asked Tippi excitedly.

“Yes,” Meloni held up a finger as Tippi started to freak out, “But, once I do I am going back to the Golem world. Risking my life as a Golem when I know the apparently inevitable in this world seemed pretty dumb to me.”

“Deal.”

✠ ✠ ✠ ✠

Tyki ran stressed hand through his curly locks. This was truly a mess. The Earl was fuming and searching for any information on Golem’s that he could get his hands on. Apparently none of his techniques had been successful in procuring any information out of the Golden Golem. Alyssa was getting restless as well. He’d never really been able to control his pet, but that task was now borderline impossible as it seemed that Alyssa had gotten it into her head that Timcanpy might pose some sort of competition for his affections. Ridiculous of course, Tyki couldn’t imagine caring about anyone or thing the way he cared about the curious Butterfly Golem-

Tyki cut himself short. Those were dangerous thoughts. The Golem interested him, amused him even, but the idea that there was anything more was ridiculous. Even if her slightly cynical and sarcastic nature had a tendency to make him laugh with more genuine emotions than he had felt in a long time- It was ridiculous! Insane. Tyki did not partake in these sorts of sickening fairy tale love stories- which goes without saying! He was the Noah of Pleasure! Real relationships were painful and unnecessary. Tyki Mikk had never been in love, never had any desire to be, WAS not currently, and never would be. End of story. Goodbye, farewell.

Tyki just about died a little bit as he saw the Earl tear through a closet and Alyssa dart out barely escaping detection. The little Butterfly Golem quickly darted into his shirt and Tyki carefully kept her there with one hand as he moved quickly away. He was only feeling so anxious, he tried to convince himself, because the Earl would be extremely irritated with him if he discovered that Tyki had been hiding his very own Golem. There was no deeper meaning to the feelings swirling inside him as the Golem nibbled affectionately at the skin on his collarbone and oh my-! She was just an animal. Not something legitimate feelings could be made for. Not-

“Tyki, you’re worrying again. You’re getting crinkles in you’re skin.” Said Alyssa shifting abruptly into her human form as they got back to Tyki’s room and clinging tightly to him with her arms around his neck to prevent her from falling off his considerably taller frame.

“Get off.” Grumbled Tyki.

“It’s sweet how you think you can tell me what to do.” Retorted Alyssa tonelessly.

“I am your Master. I KNOW I can tell you what to do.”

“I want you to mate with me.” Stated Alyssa bluntly catching Tyki off guard. He dropped Alyssa.

“Wha-? NO! how could you even- No, that is disgusting!” sneered Tyki.

“You sleep with every other human female you have access to.” Pouted Alyssa.

“Even if that were true, which it’s not, you are not a human so you don’t qualify.” Tyki gritted out between his teeth.

“What if I was?” asked Alyssa.

“You’re not, so lets stop having this conversation.” Sighed Tyki running a hand through his hair.

“But-“

That is an order.” Hissed Tyki in frustration.

“Stingy.” Said Alyssa flopping down on his bed, “Do you know if there is a place that serves chocolate éclairs around here?”

“I- what?” asked Tyki once again struggling to keep up with her sudden subject changes.

“Éclairs, Tippi was telling me that they are really quite delicious and I want to try them.” Clarified Alyssa.

“Erm, no, I do not know where you would find éclairs.” Said Tyki cautiously sitting down next to her, “Who is Tippi?”

“What a pity.” Sighed Alyssa burrowing under the covers and ignoring his second question.

“Who is Tippi?” Tyki repeated his mind already racing with possibilities. Was Tippi a boy’s name or a girls name? he’d never met any one named Tippi before… not that it mattered to him. Except for that part where it mattered a lot.

“She belongs to Neah.” Said Alyssa as if that should explain everything. Tyki waited for her to elaborate but she just snatched a Tease out of the air and began munching on it happily with sharp little teeth.

“Is she a Golem? Does that mean she’d a Golem? I thought Timcanpy was Neah’s Golem.” Said Tyki in confusion trying to get her attention again.

“Timcanpy’s more Allen’s now than she is Neah’s. And Tippi isn’t a Golem anymore.” Said Alyssa staring at Tyki as if he were an incredibly slow child that she was having to explain the concept of 2+2= zZZ. It was starting to seriously piss Tyki off.

“So they aren't Golem’s or are they?” demanded Tyki.

“I am not actually sure.” Replied Alyssa mildly.

“TYKIIIIIIII~!” came Roads holler which was Tyki’s only warning to stuff Alyssa unceremoniously under covers and pillows and flop on top with a book.

“What is it?” said Tyki in irritation.

“The Earl says I have to find a new school because my old one doesn't want me anymore!” whined Road like the spoiled child she was, “Make them change their minds!”

“That’s what happens when stab someone’s eye out with a crayon.” Droned Tyki trying to keep his expression blank as Alyssa squirmed underneath him. Road made an annoyed, ruffled sound and waved a hand through the air dissmisivly.

“It was a colored pencil.” She huffed, “And he is allegedly going to make a full recovery so I don’t know what all the fuss is about.”

“Is that so?” said Tyki stiffly.

“Ugh! And did you hear? Wisely has got himself a Golem too now! And Neah has THREE. Where are they suddenly coming from?! I want one too!” whined Road.

“Wisely has one too?” asked Tyki in shock.

“Yeah… Hey Tyki?” asked Road with a thoughtful look that imideatly had Tyki on edge, “Who do you think I would have to kill to get myself a pet Golem? They sound awfully fun to mess with.”

“Why are you asking me?” asked Tyki laughing to hide his anxiety, thankfully Alyssa was no longer wiggling but he was distinctly aware of her. He was all too aware of what happened to Roads toys and pets. It would NOT be happening to his Alyssa.

“Ah well, if you think of something tell me.” Said Road brightly skipping out of the room. Tyki let out a breath he didn’t know he’d been holding and collapsed on top of the lump in the covers that was Alyssa.

“Heavy…!” came her muffled voice from underneath the bedding.

“You know I would never give you away to a terrible owner like Road right?” mumbled Tyki, “You should promise me to be more careful. Never leave my side.”

“Say what? I can’t hear you well through the covers. Can I come out? It’s hot!” complained Alyssa wiggling.

“Not yet… just give me a moment to pretend you’re human.” Mumbled Tyki holding her small form to him around the barrier of covers and pillows. Alyssa mumbled something back that sounded suspiciously like ‘why should we pretend?’

✠ ✠ ✠ ✠

Neah moaned softly. Every inch or him ached with a stabbing pain that he was unfamiliar with. It was a different feeing from when he took over and his hosts body was damaged. It was more like- Neah’s eyes snapped open and he sat straight up, which was a poor decision as it turned out, for excoriating agony suddenly racked through his protesting body and he collapsed onto the covers gasping.

“Neah! oh my gosh are you alright?” came a frantic voice, a cool hand cupped his burning cheek and Neah allowed himself to be soothed.

“Am I in my own body?” whispered Neah because he couldn’t believe it. There had always been the distinct feeling of being separate from the physical when he took over the body of a host… as he’d always felt for the past 3,000 years that is. Like when you go and stay for an extended period of time in a foreign country and get used to your room there. Your comfortable there but it’s not home, it can not be home even though you’ve tried so hard to make it feel so. And when you finally do return home- and he feels the horrible sensitivity of everything around him and the weight of the organs in his body and, oh, it’s horrible- you find it in disrepair, you find that it no longer feels like home anymore either.

“Yeah.” Said the voice and Neah thinks about opening his eyes to see the person talking but ultimately decides that it would not only take too much effort but that he doesn't care to. Somewhere in his pain fogged mind he recognizes the voice. The Golem Girl. Yasmine. Why had she so unnerved him in the beginning? Why had he been so desperately at her mercy those first few encounters. It seemed laughable now- that love sick girl affecting him?- some part of him wished that she had remained a Golem. More interesting. ‘except that’s not true, golem’s are boring without emotions.’ Oh and didn’t he know that! He had, after all spent far to long with Timcanpy. And meeting the other golem’s he realized that they were in a way, all the same. For all their different markings, they were all the same. Everything was always the same and Neah was so bored of it all. Another host, another Golem, another fight, another death, another day of boredom and Neah was tired of it.

He didn't want this golem’s love. Her love was painful and oh he wanted it so bad. Except for the part where he didn’t at all. He was fine, he was always fine. He kinda wanted to die. Neah was the Noah of Destruction and he just wanted to destroy it all. To destroy time. To destroy all that threatened his special little corner of the world where he knew how to handle things.

“What are you talking about Neah?” asked Yasmine sounding slightly offended and a little worried. Neah realized that he may have said some of that out loud. Oh well. He didn’t know what to do.  He’d never really felt truly guilty about anything until he’d met Yasmine. She was making him feel so horrible he just wanted to kill her and make it all go away. Except he thought he might die if she was no longer in this world.

“I hate you, I really do.” Grumbled Neah, “Who asked you to save me?”

“Don’t be a jerk Neah. You are forbidden to die. I just got you a new body.” Said Yasmine in irritation. Neah wondered what her really name was. He wondered if he would like her less if she was his slave. But no, Yasmine was a free spirit, caging her should be against the law. Touching her should be illegal as well, unless you past a certain set of tests and qualifications to deem if you were worthy in the way that Neah was more worthy and not worthy at all, and even then they should have to pay taxes for it.

“We should get rid of this world.” Mumbled Neah, “Then we should go on a picnic just you and me.”

“You are crazy.” Sighed Yasmine.

“I am not crazy. You’re crazy. This world is crazy.”

“Suuuure. You’re acting weird… well weird-er. Are you sure you’re okay?”

“You should be careful. There is a flame coming and it’s going to set fire to all the unnecessary things.” Rambled Neah. His head hurt. His throat hurt. He giggled at his own joke, Yasmine would be fine. She’d always be fine. She was his, she was necessary.

“Fudge Neah, no wonder you’re talking so weird; you’re burning up!” whispered Yasmine brushing a wonderfully cool hand over his forehead. Neah smiled.

Somebody finally understood.

✠ ✠ ✠ ✠

“Nooooooo!” whined Wisely.

“Enough, give her to me.” Ordered the Earl in irritation.

“But Lord Millennium! I just got her!”  complained Wisely clutching Lofty’s completely passive form.

“Wisely, I need to interrogate her.” Said the Earl trying to pry her away. Abruptly he let go with a yelp and a smoking hand, “What’s this~?”

“Master Wisely doesn’t want Lofty to go, therefore, Lofty will not go.” The Golem informed the irritated Earl with no emotion what so ever.

“Er- actually Lofty, you do need to go with the Earl. But Duke Millennium? My I come along? Since I am her Master I may be able to assist in the process.” Said Wisely regaining his composure and a little of his dignity.

“Yes… why not? The other one has been permanently damaged without us gleaning any information. Might as well try a new approach…” commented the Earl mostly to himself. He turned and headed out the door abruptly not checking to see if they were following. Lofty gave Wisely a questioning gaze and he nodded in encouragement. The brown haired Golem scurried ahead after the Earl, turning every few seconds to make sure that he was still behind her. Wisely chuckled to himself. His new pet was so cute.

“Lofty,” called Wisely, softly so that the Earl might not hear, and offered her his hand, “Here.”

Lofty paused and came back to him and stared at his hand. She grabbed his wrist and turned it over examining it, then patted it all over, then shook it hard. She looked up at Wisely in confusion while he tried not to laugh.

“Master, is this what humans refer to as a joke?” asked Lofty. Wisely did crack up this time.

“You coming you two?” called the Earl from up ahead.

“Yes, yes!” Wisely assured the Earl before lowering his voice, “I was offering you my hand. I apologize, I should have explained.”

“Yes you should have.” Said Lofty reprovingly and Wisely grinned at her, “…But I am afraid I still do not understand. Is this another form of human laziness that you so love to partake in? but, just your hand is not heavy at all.”

“Ah…” said Wisely a little lost on how to explain as they continued to walk. Good ness, her face was so earnest! He just could not take it! “No, you just hold it so you know the other person is there.”

“Oh, I see. Thank you.” Said Lofty taking his hand in both of hers and holding it like a prize out in front of her at chest height with a determined expression.

“Um… you still haven’t quite got it…” said Wisely awkwardly, “Just… let me hold your hand and follow my lead.”

“Very well.” Agreed Lofty blinking as Wisely took her relaxed hand and entwined their fingers pulling her after the Earl.

“Also…” said Wisely lowering his voice even further with a nervous glance at the Earl, “I want you to keep your real name a secret. How do you feel about the name Sarah?”

“…It’s fine. But I wonder if there is a particular reason why you want to call me the Hebrew name for Princess.” Commented Lofty.

“No! I am just… the Earl has been a bit unstable lately. I’d rather he didn’t damage you.” Said Wisely huffing in a vain attempt to recover some of his dignity.

“It doesn't matter if he damages me; I am a Golem. No matter how I am broken I will merely regenerate.” Lofty told him

“Sarah… just because you can heal, it doesn’t mean I won’t care if you get hurt.” Muttered Wisely.

“You mumble too much, what did you say?”

“Never mind.”



© 2013 TheEverHungryOne


Author's Note

TheEverHungryOne
Okay, so I finally decided that the chapter that was writing was getting too long. So this is about a third of what's been written, I wanted to post more but the other parts don't have good breaking points. Because you see I had the inspiration for the END of this chapter (not the story mind you) and so I wrote that first before going back and writing what came between. But... it seems like there needs to be quite a bit more in-between still.

For the rechord Neah is extremely feverish and disoriented by his new body change. All of the boys are very resistant to falling for the Golem's because they are so used to viewing them as animals. Therefore there will probably be quite a bit more of the Noah attempting to convince themselves of untruths before they except their fate of "Mad Lovers" Neah really does love Yazzy.

And secondly with Wisely I think I am going to make him fall for Sarah but I think I am going to keep it one sided. The downside of writing and drawing so many SarahxJack is that I can't really write her falling for anyone else. *sigh*

So there is a lot more coming on this. Don't know when because it spends not only on my inspiration but also on my access to internet (which is limited) Also my missing Tablet pice is supposed to be coming in the next few days so we may even have the next manga chap up! imagine that.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

EEEEE!!! X3 MY PART WAS SO ADORABLE!!! *cries* I need to catch up with DGM so baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad Q.Q I must understand my master more.

(OH! I- uh- c-could I request a Lofty x Wisely pic?)

Posted 10 Years Ago


TheEverHungryOne

10 Years Ago

duno, can you? ;) I just got the battery in the mail and haven't got the chance to test it out so I'.. read more
whelp its offical, my part will forever be the best:P loved this chap, it made me laugh so hard!!!! i forever have hope in my love OH and i need to tell u about a dream i had!!! plus i finished almost 2 chaps of Daggers and Dresses but Microsoft is being stupid for me. i shall find ways to finish them up:Di loved it!!! can notg wait for the next chap!!! love u Rachels....but ur not dead right? and if u are, WE GOTS TO REVIVE U!!!

Posted 10 Years Ago


TYKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII is hot :D
(I spent last night looking at the picture you painted for me for at least 5 minutes before I went to bed X))
JUST ACCEPT YOUR FEELINGS BOY! ALYSSA IS AMAZING!
GREAT CHAPTER :D
looking forward to the next one~!

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

195 Views
3 Reviews
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on August 2, 2013
Last Updated on August 2, 2013


Author

TheEverHungryOne
TheEverHungryOne

phx, AZ



About
I LOVE FOOD! other then that I am a Renaissance girl (aka I have a lot of hobbies all of which I do intensely) and i am Dyslexic.... so if my writing gets confusing thats why. Oh and I go to a M.. more..

Writing
Sorted Sorted

A Chapter by TheEverHungryOne