Chapter 13

Chapter 13

A Chapter by Tina Kline

    The meeting for Armand was dull and boring. He fought to stay focused on the topic but his mind kept straying back to Miss Feather.

    He wondered what she was doing right now. He hoped she was missing him as much as he was missing her.

    When Armand’s moment to speak came he stood and delivered. A glance to his Wolf Dad showed he did an outstanding job.

    Mr. Black nodded and smiled his approval.

    At the end of the meeting it was decided to approach the two nearest Packs, Mr. Whitewater’s and Mr. Redwood’s. It was also decided to use Mandie and Joshie in this effort. No one doubted that once these two Pack Leaders saw these two Others they would see the need to do something about a large number of them living in the forest and agree to help.

    They all left the Meeting House after their discussion was concluded.

    Armand noticed his Wolf Mother hovering with Cerise as if they were reluctant to part. Probably are, he thought.

    The Male Wolf People at the meeting were sharing their parting words as a time was settled on to approach Mr. Whitewater and Mr. Redwood’s Packs.

    Armand’s thoughts drifted to Miss Feather again. Quetzal approached, disrupting these thoughts.

    “What is it you wanted to tell me Armand?” Quetzal asked.

    A grin spread across Armand’s face, a silly grin he was sure, then he made a silly laugh, stop being stupid, he said to himself. He cleared his throat.

   Seeing Armand’s grin and hearing his laugh Quetzal grinned too. “What?”

    “Well, Miss Feather and I have made the decision to be Mates. We’re going to make it official real soon.”

    Now Quetzal did laugh, pleased for his two friend’s happiness and patted Armand on his back. “Good for you two. It was always obvious you two were meant for each other.”

    Armand smiled even more, feeling very proud that Miss Feather was going to be his Mate. “You’ll be there, I’m hoping.”

    “Of course! Of course! I wouldn’t at all want not to be!” He patted Armand on the back again.

    Armand kept grinning.

    “I sure hope we get rid of those Others real soon.” Quetzal said.

    Suddenly Armand’s smile was gone. He growled. “I sure want them all gone. They’re interfering in my life now.” The last came out in a soft snarl.

    Mr. Black and Mr. Stonevalley were walking toward Armand and Quetzal.

    “They are?” Quetzal asked.

    “I’m expected to delay my Mating Ceremony, mine and Miss Feather’s, until after the Others are dealt with.”

    “That’s harsh.” muttered Quetzal. His eyes became dark.

    “What plots are you two hatching out?” Mr. Stonevalley asked with a teasing smile.

    “Lots. But they’re between Armand and me.” Quetzal answered.

    Mr. Black laughed. “Loyalty is a good thing.” He looked closely at his Wolf Son and saw anger in his dark brown eyes, thought it was obvious the anger wasn’t directed at Quetzal.

    “Yeah, Dad, loyalty is a good thing.” Armand tried to push the anger he was feeling away. It would do him no good if it took control of him.

    But I’d sure love to sink my fangs into those Others and tear them apart, rip open their bellies and pull out their organs and tear out their throats, rip off their limbs then leave their disgusting flesh for the maggots and flies to eat, Armand thought.

    He grinned at his vision, knowing he’d get a chance to do it and knowing he’d be enjoying himself as he did.

    They all saw the blood lust shining suddenly in Armand’s eyes and picked up on his thoughts since he wasn’t blocking them.

    “You will my Son, you will.” said Mr. Black.

    “I’m looking forward to it.” growled Armand, feeling his anger toward the Others surging again.

    “We all are.” Mr. Stonevalley said.

    “That’s right.” agreed Quetzal.

 

    Sensing serious danger Miss Feather shape shifted into her grizzly colored Wolf Form.   She lowered her head, pulling back her lips, exposing her wolf teeth and snarled.

    Kyle laughed. “Magnificent. She’ll make a fine wife for me.”

    Some of the men laughed at that. “Bedding her would be exciting.” One of the men said. He had fine brown hair all over his body, pointed ears, a bushy tail and a slight muzzle.

    The other men all looked like him in varying degrees.

    “Don’t get any ideas. This one’s mine.” said Kyle.

    Miss Feather listened to their talk and grew outraged! How dare Kyle even think he would be mating with her!

    She would rip out his throat then heart if he even dared try.

    “Come to me my soon to be lover.” Kyle approached Miss Feather. “I know I can make you feel intense sexual pleasure. And I know you’ll love every second of it.”

    With an angry roar Miss Feather launched herself at Kyle.

    He let out a loud laugh.

    Miss Feather felt something softly land around her neck that brought her up short in her attempted attack of Kyle.

    She couldn’t help a yelp of surprise as she was jerked backward and landed on her side.

    Then all the men were on her. She tried to bite their arms as they gathered her legs together and tried to tie them.

    She struggled and managed to slash open a few arms with her fangs.

    But there were too many of them and they knew what they were doing. And they were not weak like human beings either.

    After an intense struggle, some spilled blood and lots of curses and cries they had her feet tied together, her muzzle tied and a few ropes pulling her slightly into a ball around her body.

    Then they stood up and Kyle went to stand beside the bound Miss Feather.

    “Now that’s how I like my women, bound and helpless. I’ll enjoy putting my seed into this one. Her shape shifting ability will enhance our people.”

    Miss Feather growled deep in her chest. She felt the first stabs of real fear in her gut making her feel sick.

    “I’ll make your Wolf People sorry they ever interfered in our existence.” Kyle said, looking down at Miss Feather with lust, desire and anticipation burning in his eyes. “If your people have Mandie and Joshie so be it. I have you. You are much more valuable than they are. And I want you, very much so.” Then Kyle said to his men, “Use the pole and bring her.”

    The men slipped a long wooden pole beneath her bound legs and lifted her up and settled the pole on their shoulders.

    With Kyle in the lead they headed off into the Douglas Fir and Broadleaf Maple forest. The drip drip drip sounded loud in Miss Feather’s ears now as it was echoing the frantic beating of her heart.

 



© 2010 Tina Kline


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Miss Feather is now a hostage and Armand doesn't even know his love is in trouble. They are interfering in his plans in more ways than one!

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

How did I see that coming?

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Oh no! I feel for Miss Feather! How is she going to get out of this situation?

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Now Miss Feather is in an extreme predicament, I wonder if Armand will rescue her and get a chance to kill some of the Others? I'll keep reading your cool story.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

326 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 2, 2010
Last Updated on May 2, 2010


Author

Tina Kline
Tina Kline

OR



About
When Venus gets too close catfish have been known to come up out of the water onto the shore, feed awhile, then go back in. It's business as usual in the Apocalypse. And business is very good right.. more..

Writing
1 1

A Chapter by Tina Kline


2 2

A Chapter by Tina Kline


3 3

A Chapter by Tina Kline