Chapter 30

Chapter 30

A Chapter by Tina Kline

    Kyle watched Miss Feather in her Wolf Form finishing up her human meal. He sat where he had slid down the wall, his emotions raw and he was barely able to contain himself.

    He wanted to get up and go to her, have sex with her in her Wolf Form but he didn’t move from his place.

    He knew he was one lucky b*****d to have such a magnificent creature to be his future wife.

    And Miss Feather would be his wife just as soon as he got her out of her Wolf People world and into the Human World.

    Miss Feather lay down on the floor crunching human bones in her teeth. Never once did she look in his direction as she first killed the human then ate it.

    All that was left of the human was clothes and the head.

    A knock came at the door.

    Only then did Miss Feather look in Kyle’s direction, her Wolf Eyes radiant and slightly narrowed.

    “What?” called Kyle.

    “You need to get out Kyle.” Rex’s voice said from the other side of the door. “All is just about over. The Wolf People have control back.”

    “Fine.” said Kyle. “Give me a few minutes then we’ll let this town fall to the Wolf People. But at my signal.”

    “Right Kyle.” Rex said and was gone.

    Taking a deep breath, feeling very aroused Kyle got to his feet.

    He had to control himself. It was time to get his prize out of here and away from this Wolf People World altogether.

    “Alright Miss Feather. Cooperate with me. Get back into your Human Form. You need to clean up so we can leave here.”

    He picked up the device that looked like some kind of stick with the red tip to Miss Feather and pointed it at her. She knew what ever it was it would be very painful if he used it on her.

    With an annoyed growl Miss Feather jumped to her feet and Shape Shifted back to her Human Form. She had human blood and gore on her face, in her hair and on her chest.

    “Feeling better?” Kyle asked.

    “Yes.” She said. “I am.” She looked down at the leash still attached to her collar.

    “In time you won’t have to wear that anymore but for now you still do. Go take a quick shower and wash your hair. We’re leaving now. And don’t fight this.” He waved this stick with the red tip in front of her to remind her who was in control here.

    Looking at the stick she sneered at him, gathered up the leash and walked to the bathroom.

    While she was in there cleaning up Kyle got out a fresh tunic for her to wear and a pair of sandals.

    In no time at all Miss Feather was back, wet haired and damp from her shower. Kyle handed her the clean tunic, staring at her breasts, then his eyes traveled lower.

   He was hurting with his desire for her but fought it. He’d have her when ever he wanted her soon enough.

    Miss Feather slipped the tunic on then the sandals. She adjusted the leash then looked at Kyle. “I’m ready.”

   He took a hold of the leash and with his control stick in hand he led her out of the room then out of the house. Rex and a group of well armed Others were waiting.

     As they walked through the empty town Miss Feather fought her tears. She knew that her life as a Wolf Person was really finally over.

    She was leaving the Wolf People World with her and Armand’s unborn Wolf Child growing in her womb. She recalled the stories Armand’s Wolf Mother use to tell about werewolves of human myth and legend.

    That’s what I’m about to become, Miss Feather thought.

    They reached the edge of the town and several of the Others chanted some words in a language unfamiliar to Miss Feather. Then they did some hand waving and made some gestures.

    The very air itself changed. There was a moment or two of a silvery shimmering light that was a ripple then suddenly right in front of them was a misty grey veil, looking a lot like fog.

    Kyle pulled Miss Feather forward by her leash. “Come on.” He stepped into the Misty Veil, pulling Miss Feather with him.

    She knew what this was. She’d heard the stories.

    This was the boundary between the Human World and the Wolf People World and Magic had been used around the town right at its edge to keep the Wolf People from noticing the town and now the Magic spell had been removed.

    The Wolf People would soon discover the town but Miss Feather wouldn’t be there.

    “Goodbye Armand, Mom and Dad.” Miss Feather said sadly as she stepped into the Grey Misty Veil.

 

 

    Quetzal took Shasta back to his Village with the Wolf People guards keeping them safe.

    But there were no signs of Others as he returned to his Pack. Once there he had Shasta locked in a small empty building in the Village.

    “Don’t think you can escape.” Quetzal said to her. “Your Others are gone. We know where they’ve gone and don’t think we won’t be looking out for your kind to sneak back here.” Quetzal said.

    Shasta stared up at him with hope but she kept it concealed. “You aren’t going to hurt me Quetzal. I know you won’t.” she said.

    Her hands were still tied extremely tight so she couldn’t move them and try to do any Magic.

    “Promise you’ll use no Magic and I’ll not hurt you.”

    “I promise I won’t use any magic.” Shasta said.

    “I don’t believe you. Perhaps we should cripple your hands or just kill you.” Quetzal said, staring at her mouth then her breasts.

    Shasta smiled. “We could be doing better…things, I think.”

    Quetzal growled as his body reacted to her words, wanting very much to do those other things with her.

    Shasta had her pointed ears forward and her bushy tail swept back and forth.

    Turning Quetzal left the small building and shut the door forcefully behind him.

    “Lock it and don’t untie her hands.” said Quetzal to the guards outside the building. “Let her suffer for a while.”

 

 

    Armand lay on his bed in his room, his eyes shut. He knew Mr. Thunder wanted to see him. And Miss Fern as well. He wondered why she was here and not with her own Pack.

    He didn’t care. He fought off another sob and more tears. Miss Feather was gone. They’d found evidence she had been in another town discovered after they thought there were no more. A town right beside the Misty Grey Veil between the Wolf People World and the Human World.

   And now they were certain there were no more towns. Everywhere had been searched and only one more very small town had been discovered after the town where Miss Feather had been found. And there were no more signs at all of Magic being used in the Douglas Fir and Broadleaf Maple forest.

    That last town’s concealing Magic had been disrupted by the Wolf People when they sensed it being used and all the Others that had been living in the town had been ripped to death.

    The battle with the Others was over. Miss Feather was gone along with 3 other Wolf People, two were female and one was male.

   Several Others had been taken captive. Shasta being one of them. And they still had Mandie and Joshie.

    Kill them, thought Armand on another escalating fit of rage. Torture them and kill them!

    How he wanted Miss Feather so badly it was a physical torment!

 



© 2010 Tina Kline


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I felt the pain of Miss Feather saying goodbye to those she loves and of her leaving the Wolf World behind.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Looks like Quetzal's doing the exact opposite of what Kyle did, taking an Other woman for himself. I can't foresee what he plans to do with her, since he wants her to suffer, yet feels slight desire for her... He's a bizarre creature that's for sure.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Miss Feather seems to be really gone now from Armand's life. Quetzal is back messing with Shasta, which can't be good. The story has taken a seriously sad turn but it sure is one good story though!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Such a creatively done story. Very nice pen on this.

Posted 14 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

I look forward to reading more.

Posted 14 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

So sad! They are in quite the predicament now... however will they find their way out?

Posted 14 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

345 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 28, 2010
Last Updated on May 28, 2010


Author

Tina Kline
Tina Kline

OR



About
When Venus gets too close catfish have been known to come up out of the water onto the shore, feed awhile, then go back in. It's business as usual in the Apocalypse. And business is very good right.. more..

Writing
1 1

A Chapter by Tina Kline


2 2

A Chapter by Tina Kline


3 3

A Chapter by Tina Kline



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Chapter 34 Chapter 34

A Chapter by Tina Kline