Chapter 14

Chapter 14

A Chapter by Tina Kline

    After returning to the Village Armand hurried to Miss Feather’s house. He had an overwhelming need to be with her.

    He wanted to be with her, burying his body in hers, giving them both that wondrous pleasurable feeling.

    He felt his body respond to his fantasies of being with Miss Feather and grinned. He loved her, that was all he knew for sure.

    As he reached her house he hurried up the porch steps calling out, “Hello! Hello! It’s Armand!”

    Before he had a chance to knock on the door Moonshine opened it. “Hi Armand. She’s not here.”

    “Oh?” This was something Armand hadn’t even considered. “She’s not? Where is she?”

    “Her Wolf Father and I don’t know. I’m feeling a bit concerned. She usually doesn’t stay away this long when she’s out alone. She was upset…about…well…I’m sure you already know…”

    He didn’t need Moonshine to continue. “I know. The delay in our Mating Ceremony because of this situation with the Others.” He couldn’t keep his disappointment out of his voice.

    “I’m so happy you two got around to deciding to be Mates and so sorry for this delay Armand.”

    Armand gazed across the Village. It was dark but the large round silver blue moon cast down its silver blue splash upon the Village and the forest around it.

    “I’ll go look for her.” Armand said looking back at Moonshine.

    “Don’t worry Armand. You and she will become Mates.” She said, smiling kindly, trying to comfort him.

    Armand took a deep breath. “I know but it’s hard.” He started down the steps.

    Moonshine watched him head off toward the forest edge. Mr. Grey came to the door and put his hands on her shoulders. She turned to face him, fighting the tears that were in her eyes.

    “This all will pass and they will have their life together.” Mr. Grey said.

    “Yes.” Moonshine said.

    Mr. Grey put his arm around her shoulders and they went back inside.

 

    Miss Feather’s body ached as she was carried through the forest hanging upside down from the pole slid through her bound Wolf Paws.

    She kept herself from growling and snarling, not wanting to give these Others and Kyle that satisfaction.

     Nor did she shape shift back to her Human Form.

    “Don’t worry Miss Feather; we’re almost to our destination.” He watched her out of his large round brown eyes. “You’ll be comfortable soon. Very soon.”

    Miss Feather curled her lip, she just couldn’t help herself. But she didn’t make any noise.

    “Hmm.” Kyle said, making his voice almost like a purr.

    Miss Feather wanted to vomit.

    Her body hurt and she felt sick from hanging upside down.

    She expected to start feeling that awful feeling and to start smelling that cold dead scent any time now.

    But they kept going and she didn’t feel herself pass through any magic field like when she and the others had passed through when they first came upon Kyle and Shasta’s house.

    Then she started hearing sounds like one would expect from an area where a large population lived, like a Village.

    Miss Feather felt the fear in her gut grow even stronger. A Village? That would mean…?

    She didn’t want to think it, let alone realize and accept it.

    But she had to. This was some sort of Other’s Village!

    She turned her shaggy Wolf head and saw, that yes indeed; it was a Village of some sort that belonged to the Others!

    There were lots of them gathering around them to stare at her as Kyle and his group carried her through the Village, down what looked like the main road.

   Seeing her the Others became excited, wondering about her, asking Kyle why he had a wolf bound like that and asking more and more questions.

    “Set her down.” Kyle said to the men holding the pole on their shoulders as they carried her.

    They placed her down. “Bring me the muzzle, collar and leash.” Kyle said.

    “Hey! A bound female!” A man said, this one had a muzzle but lacked a tail.

    “Just get what I asked for.” Kyle said.

    The man ran off. The others standing around drew closer.

    “Take a good look at this wolf. She is going to be with us from now on.” Kyle said. “You can all get to know her later. Right now I need to get her to my house and settled in.” He stood beside her where she lay bound on her side.

    When the man returned with the muzzle, collar and leash Kyle said, “Bring her to my house.”

    And back up into the air Miss Feather went as she was carried to Kyle’s house.

    Miss Feather saw all the houses that they went by were large, like the one Shasta and Kyle lived in, at least Miss Feather had believed he had lived in. Some of the houses she saw were much higher than a lot of houses were.

    The Others followed at a distance until they reached what Miss Feather took to be Kyle’s house.

    He opened the door and she was carried in and placed on the floor. The inside was similar to Wolf People’s houses but vastly different. One would never mistake this for a Wolf Person’s house.

    “Now Miss Feather, see here this muzzle, collar and leash? It’s totally up to you if I use these all on you. Now, will you behave when I untie your wolfie paws, your cute wolfie paws? And will you behave if I remove the muzzle you’re wearing?”

    Miss Feather just looked at him out of her Wolf eyes.

    “You can nod that pretty wolf head of yours. Will you behave?” Kyle asked.

    Miss Feather felt terrified. She fought to control the trembling of her body. She had never felt so helpless in her life. What should she do? Fight or cooperate? What would be best?

    Cooperate for now, she decided and tilted her head up and down.

    “Good. I’m glad. It will make our time together much more pleasurable.” Kyle removed her muzzle first then untied her legs and removed the rope bounding her. As he did so one of the Others still with them slipped a stainless steal collar around her neck that had a stainless steal leash attached to it but he didn’t put the second muzzle on Miss Feather.

    Miss Feather jumped to her feet, ignoring the pain of her stiff muscles.

    She felt the hunger for human flesh and blood surge in her but kept herself still, looking at Kyle and waiting to see what he was going to do next. Besides, she didn’t hunger for the flesh of the Others; they weren’t human, but something else.

   The collar and chain were heavy around her neck, physically and emotionally.



© 2010 Tina Kline


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Oh my goodness! Will Armand be able to track her through the woods? Will the other packs rise up together and help now that there's such urgency? Hopefully everything can be resolved before Miss Feather goes through too much more.... These "Other's" are definitely bad news, until now I was holding just a wee bit of indecision about them but there's no question now, they need to be dealt with swiftly and decisively.... poor kiddos....

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I must say, "OH NO!" Miss Feather is in very very deep trouble. I'm wondering if Armand will find her in time before any trouble happens.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

She's like a POW now. Not much she can do now but wait.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I was here and reading as the plot thickens :)

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Poor poor Miss Feather! Now what?

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Oh my goodness! Will Armand be able to track her through the woods? Will the other packs rise up together and help now that there's such urgency? Hopefully everything can be resolved before Miss Feather goes through too much more.... These "Other's" are definitely bad news, until now I was holding just a wee bit of indecision about them but there's no question now, they need to be dealt with swiftly and decisively.... poor kiddos....

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Poor Miss Feather. It's beginning to look like war will definitely happen. Cool story.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

362 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 2, 2010
Last Updated on May 2, 2010


Author

Tina Kline
Tina Kline

OR



About
When Venus gets too close catfish have been known to come up out of the water onto the shore, feed awhile, then go back in. It's business as usual in the Apocalypse. And business is very good right.. more..

Writing
1 1

A Chapter by Tina Kline


2 2

A Chapter by Tina Kline


3 3

A Chapter by Tina Kline



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Chapter 34 Chapter 34

A Chapter by Tina Kline