Chapter 26

Chapter 26

A Chapter by Tina Kline

    Kyle reentered the room. Miss Feather was sitting up on the bed now, a sheet pulled up around her, covering her nakedness.

    She watched Kyle with uncertain eyes as he walked toward the bed.

    He grinned at her. “I hope I satisfied you.”

    Miss Feather didn’t answer. No way was she going to give him any encouragement.

    Kyle laughed softly. “Don’t answer. But I know you enjoyed what I did to your body, the pleasures I gave you. I bet you can’t wait until I use my hands, fingers, tongue and manhood on you again.”

    Miss Feather looked away, ashamed to feel her face heating. Blushing! She thought. I’m blushing at his words! She couldn’t believe it nor could she believe it when she felt her body become needy just thinking about what he had given her.

    Such pleasures!

    Kyle laughed again. “Ah, Miss Feather! Your body satisfied mine as well. We will continue such pleasuring of each other. But now I’m sensing you’re hungry but not for my body. What is it you crave, I will grant it to you.”

    He stood in front of her where she sat on the bed, silent and not looking at him.

    “It does you no good. I know you’re hungry.”

    And she was. The twisting need for human flesh curled her gut into painful knots. She knew for certain she was pregnant with Armand’s child. They had Mated that one time then this hunger had started.

    She recalled hearing Armand’s Wolf Mother on more than one occasion talking about her hungers when she had been pregnant and it had happened with both of her pregnancies.

    Miss Feather knew that had to be the reason for her hunger now. She was pregnant and needed human flesh.

    Kyle suddenly took Miss Feather’s chin in his fingers and forced her to look at him.     “Well, my love, I’m waiting. Are you going to be foolish enough to make me angry?”

    His large round brown eyes were angry as they looked into her eyes. He waited. Miss Feather decided not to push him and told him what he wanted to hear, just not the whole truth as to why.

    “You’re right Kyle. I am hungry but I need something special.” She said.

    “Okay. What?”

    “I need to kill and eat a human.” She said, staring at him hard as she said it.

    Kyle’s angry look turned to one of utter astonishment. Then he looked shocked for a moment, then he laughed. “You need to kill and eat a human?”

    “That’s right. I need to very badly.” She put her hands to her stomach but realizing he couldn’t see what she did knocked the sheet from her and put her hands on her stomach again. “I hurt badly. I need to kill and eat a human.”

    Kyle stared at her exposed breasts then at the shadowy place between her thighs. Then he raised his eyes to where her hands were on her stomach.

    “Why?” He finally asked.

    “It’s part of being what I am. A werewolf.” Miss Feather also recalled Armand’s Wolf Mom using that word sometimes when referring to the Wolf People.

    “I know what a werewolf is. So, okay Miss Feather, I’ll have a human brought here for you to kill and eat.” With one last lingering gaze at her breasts and that shadowy spot between her thighs he turned and headed for the door.

    “Your dinner will be here shortly, my love.” He said before he closed the door and locked it.

    Miss Feather heaved a big sigh and picked up the chain from the bed that was attached to the collar still around her neck.

    Where are my Wolf People? Why isn’t anyone rescuing me? Where are you Armand? Miss Feather fought the tears that wanted to fall from her eyes. It’s too late. She told her self. I can never go back to them. I’m ruined.

    She sat on the bed, trying only to think about what she was soon going to do.

    Kill a human and eat them to nourish the Wolf Baby growing in her womb.

 

    Word came back to Mr. Black’s Village two Others Towns had been discovered. And that Shasta had been captured!

    A howl went up from the Village as Wolf  People shape shifted into their Wolf Forms, sang their battle songs then surged into the shadowy Douglas Fir and Broadleaf Maple forest to do battle with the Others.

    All kinds of necessary and important information was flowing between the Wolf  People so all would know what was going on at each site where anything was happening before they reached it.

    They would know how the fight was going, what was working most effectively at killing the Others and what the best strategy in approaching the site was. This information was moving rapidly from Wolf Person to Wolf Person.

    The vast surge of Wolf People into the forest, their singing before they went almost seemed to make the usually peaceful Village and surrounding forest tremble with all the excitement and energy.

    Quetzal was hyper alert all of a sudden and came to a halt.

    He, Mr. Thunder, Armand and Miss Fern had been strolling around the edge of the Village when this news arrived.

    “They have Shasta!” Quetzal exclaimed.

    “So? Why so excited?” asked Mr. Thunder.

    “Why so excited? I want revenge.” Quetzal said. He was smiling broadly.

    “Is that all you want Quetzal?” Mr. Thunder asked.

    “What else could I want?” Quetzal growled.

    “I don’t know. You were pretty taken with her.” said Mr. Thunder.

    Armand watched them for a moment frowning. He decided it was best to put a stop to this. “Why don’t we join the fight? There is so much going on for anyone to care if we join now or not.” He said.

 

 



© 2010 Tina Kline


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Miss Feather has her werewolf needs and she's pregnant too. This story has everything it needs to keep the reader coming back for more.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I got this far :)
Can't wait to see who Miss Feather gets to eat...
Looking forward to Kyle getting his for rape.


Posted 13 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Miss Feather's pregnant and they nabbed Shasta! Awesome.

Posted 13 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Hope the war goes well. I hope Miss Feather and Armand reunite. Very nice pen on this.

Posted 14 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Oh wow! Miss Feather is carrying Armand's Wolf Child!

Posted 14 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

339 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 23, 2010
Last Updated on May 23, 2010


Author

Tina Kline
Tina Kline

OR



About
When Venus gets too close catfish have been known to come up out of the water onto the shore, feed awhile, then go back in. It's business as usual in the Apocalypse. And business is very good right.. more..

Writing
1 1

A Chapter by Tina Kline


2 2

A Chapter by Tina Kline


3 3

A Chapter by Tina Kline



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Chapter 23 Chapter 23

A Chapter by Tina Kline


Chapter 31 Chapter 31

A Chapter by Tina Kline


Rain Fall Rain Fall

A Poem by Tina Kline