Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by Japanese Cherry

While sitting in the car, Airashii began to doze off. She felt a pinch and she growled at Sakura, "What the hell?!"
"You have to stay awake. You need to keep a look out for danger." Sakura whispered.
"Fine." Kaname was wide awake, staring blankly out the window. "You know Kaname, you don't have to be the lookout right now," Airashii whispered to him. "You can go to sleep if you want."
"But I can't."
"Why can't you?"
"I'll have nightmares about those scary zombies," Kaname whispered. "Just don't think about it and you'll be okay." Airashii tried to soothe Kaname. 
"I'll try," he replied. 
Airashii was still looking at Kaname when she heard Sakura growl, "Look!" 
"What?" Airashii asked. Sakura stopped the car and she saw a man sitting on the road. The cars lights were still on. They were shining on him. He turned. He was one of 'them'. He was feasting on a young woman. "S**t! Airashii, hand me your machine gun, hurry!!" Sakura yelled. The thing was coming towards her. Airashii threw the gun at Sakura. Sakura aimed at his head and in seconds, it fell to the ground. "What the hell just happened?!" asked Airashii in a serious voice. 
Sakura groaned, "Thank you papa, for teaching me all that you could about shooting.."
Kaname looked frightened, "Shimai? Are we going to live?"
Sakura growled without looking back, "Don't worry... Your shimai is gonna make sure that everything turns out all right..."
"Are you sure we're gonna be safe?" Airashii asked.
Sakura kept quiet, paying no mind to Airashii's question. As they got closer to the bridge, they saw more of 'them'. Sakura charged through them. "Are you okay Kaname?" Airashii asked as she tried to look back. Sakura's tone completely changed from calm, to violent, "DAMN! Get the weapons ready!!!" she shouted. Without hesitating, Airashii opened the sun roof and began shooting only to realize that her gun wasn't loaded, "F**k! hand me some bullets, Kaname," she growled. 
"These things?" he asked looking confused. 
"Ugh, no!" she yelled. She grabbed her machete and ran out of the car.
 Airashii started slashing the zombies without hesitating. 
She heard Sakura yell at her from the car. "You idiot! Get back in the damn car!" 
"I'm helping you, you dumb a*s!" She heard the car door slam and Sakura ran to the other side of the bridge. The zombies followed her with the sound of her running and she began chopping off their heads with her twin broad swords. Airashii saw a zombie walking towards the car. 
"Uh oh. Kaname!! Get out!!" she yelled. The zombies were surrounding the car. They somehow crawled into it and Kaname screamed, "Shimai! Help me!!" Airashii heard Sakura scream something and she ran over and started slashing their heads. Airashii followed and soon, all of the zombies were dead... It was too late though. Two of the zombies bit Kaname before they could reach him. Sakura dropped her swords and went inside the car. She was shuffling through the suitcase. "Where the hell is the antidote?!" Kaname was starting to cough up blood. Once she found it, she started injecting it into his skin. It wasn't helping and he fainted. "What are we gonna do now," Airashii said with tears running down her face. 
"How about this...HELP ME!" 
"There's no use Sakura... He's gonna turn any minute now." Kaname's hand began trembling. His eyes opened, but they were glassy and his pupils were widened. Sakura grabbed her black katana and prepared to slice Kaname's head off, but she hesitated. "I... I can't... do it," she cried. Kaname was beginning to get up and he let out a groan, "Uhn......" 
"Oh s**t! Kill him!" Airashii yelled. Without hesitating, she grabbed her machete, and slashed his head. 
"How... how could you... Oh, Kaname..." Sakura cried. 
"It wasn't Kaname. That thing would have killed you... I had to..." Airashii replied with tears running down her face. They carried Kaname's dead body over to the bridge and threw him down to the ocean and got back into the Escalade. Sakura started the truck and drove off. Airashii could see that Sakura was using all of her strength to not break down in front of her. Airashii admired Sakura for that reason... no matter what, Sakura would always remain calm... But this time, it was different and Airashii could tell that Sakura wasn't going to be able to handle Kaname's death that well. Airashii gently laid her hand on Sakura's shoulder and Sakura slowly looked at her. Sakura began to sob and she stopped the truck. Sakura and Airashii took the time to cry about their younger brother's death.


© 2011 Japanese Cherry


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

185 Views
Added on April 19, 2011
Last Updated on August 15, 2011


Author

Japanese Cherry
Japanese Cherry

Mallepa, With Sho and Kei, Japan



About
MEOW HOO!!! OHAYO!!!! ANNYEONG!!!! I'm just a shy (unless ur a close friend or family), but creative girl between the age of 15 and 21 that loves to read, write and draw... Nothing more... by the.. more..

Writing