Chapter 9

Chapter 9

A Chapter by Japanese Cherry

Airashii heard Sakura call from the kitchen and she jumped, "Airashii, come here, we need to discuss something as a group!!"
Airashii called back, "I'm coming!!" She slowly stood up and began to walk over to the kitchen. Sakura's actions still picked at the back of her mind. She knew that Sakura was hiding her true nature from her. Airashii sighed, "I wish that she would tell me... but... do I really want to know?" When she walked into the kitchen, she saw everyone sitting down and relaxing, acting like nothing had happened at all. She looked at Sakura and smiled, "So, what are we discussing?"
"We need a new plan. We can't stay here forever..." Takagi answered.
Hirano looked at Airashii, "Your sister seems to have a plan, so, we want to discuss it as a group."
Airashii leaned against the table, "All right... so, what's the plan?"
"Well, to tell you now, Airashii and I have the antidote to this plague..."
"You What?!" Takashi exclaimed.
"Remember that I told you that my ma and pa used to work at the lab where the virus was created? Before my ma died, she gave us a suitcase full of the antidote. We have 29 syringes, but thats it," Airashii explained, "Go on Sakura..."
 Sakura hesitated. There were originally 30 syringes, but Airashii could see that Sakura was remembering what they had used the first syringe for. Airashii walked over to her, "You okay?"
Sakura shook her head, "Sorry... Anyway... Our ma had spoken about a secret laboratory where there will definitely be survivors who can remake the antidote. I have directions to the lab, and we can get there quickly, I also know someone there..." Sakura finished.
"What about the defense plan? We only have these weapons and we're running low on ammo..." Hirano asked.
"Well, there is a weapon vault downstairs..." Sakura answered.
"Transportation?" Rei put in.
"We have an Escalade and a couple other trucks waiting to be used." Airashii answered.
"I think we have everything then." Takashi said.
"Wait, what about medicine items? I'm running low." Ms.Shizuka asked.
"There is an infirmary in the basement as well, you can find most of the medicine and gauze down there." Sakura answered.
"This place must be huge!" Alice exclaimed.
"Yeah, I know..." Airashii sighed.
"So, when do we leave this place?" Takagi asked.
"We can probably stay here for a few more---" Sakura's sentence was cut short when they all heard moaning from outside. Airashii ran over to the front door and looked out of the peephole to see a large amount of zombies coming towards the house, "Guys, we have loads of company!!! We need to go now!!!" She ran back over to the group, "To the basement!!" She led the way with Sakura half limping, half running beside her. Sakura ran straight over to the weapon vault and Airashii ran over to the truck. Takashi and the others were closing the door when they all heard Sakura laugh. Airashii stared at her sister, "Shimai?"
"Now I know why most of my old weapons disappeared! Ma kept my favorite bats in here!!." She took out an aluminum bat, "Takashi," She threw the bat to him, "Takagi," Another aluminum bat was thrown and then she called to Hirano, "Watch yourself!!" Sakura flung a machine gun towards Hirano. Airashii smiled, "Hey Sakura!!!"
"What?"
"What do I get?"
"You already have two of my most used weapons, but..." Sakura threw a switchblade towards me, "This is for you."
"Who goes with who?" Alice asked.
"Airashii, you, me, Takashi, Saeko and Rei are going in the black Escalade! Alice, you, Ms.Shizuka, Takagi, and Hirano, go in the black Explorer... Hey, my wooden bat!!!" Airashii got into the Escalade and rolled her eyes, "Sakura, hurry the hell up!!!" Everyone got into the trucks they needed to be in. Airashii sat next to Sakura in the passenger seat, "You'll lead the way... do you remember the way?"
"Yup..." Sakura rolled the window down, "Ms.Shizuka! follow me and be careful!!"
"On your mark!!" Ms.Shizuka called.
Airashii opened the Basement door and Sakura smashed her foot on the gas. The car jolted forward and they made instant contact with a load of zombies. Airashii looked at Sakura and realized that her sister had a new look in her eyes, a crazed look, "Airashii, if anything happens, be prepared to abandon the car... I have this bad feeling..."
Airashii looked at Sakura, "Bad feeling?"
"Yes... I feel like something is going to happen..." Sakura groaned. 


© 2011 Japanese Cherry


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

159 Views
Added on April 30, 2011
Last Updated on August 15, 2011


Author

Japanese Cherry
Japanese Cherry

Mallepa, With Sho and Kei, Japan



About
MEOW HOO!!! OHAYO!!!! ANNYEONG!!!! I'm just a shy (unless ur a close friend or family), but creative girl between the age of 15 and 21 that loves to read, write and draw... Nothing more... by the.. more..

Writing