Chapter 4

Chapter 4

A Chapter by Japanese Cherry

Sakura and Airashii were making their way through Tokyo in their bloodstained Escalade. Tokyo was no different from the rest of the cities that they traveled from. The virus had spread quickly, and now there was no place that they could run to except for the safe places that their mom told them about. Airashii heard Sakura sniffle and she looked over, "Sakura, are you alright?"
"I was supposed to protect you both... I had promised mama that I would... How could I let Kaname die... How could I let him turn into one of those... One of those 'THINGS'!!!!!!" Sakura wailed.
"Calm down Sakura... we tried... at least he didn't bite you, then you would have turned into one of them..."
"BETTER ME THAN HIM!!!!!" She cried out. Sakura slammed on the breaks and got out of the truck. Airashii followed and she saw Sakura leaning against the hood of the truck, "What kind of guardian am I if I couldn't protect us all?"
"Let it go Sakura... At least we have each other..."
She hung her head low. Airashii pulled Sakura's arm toward the passenger's seat, "Let me drive for a while... Why don't you put our weapons in the back seat and take a nap. She finally got Sakura to relax and they toured the whole city of Tokyo. Airashii kept a close eye out while she drove while Sakura slept. She knew that Sakura was under a lot of pressure so she let her sleep since they both had stayed up the whole night. It didn't take long for her to see a whole group of zombies, right in front of them, "D****t!!!" She snarled.
Sakura's eyes shot open, "They're right in front of us aren't they?"
"Yeah..."
"Stop the truck..."
"What--"
"Just do it!" Sakura growled. She reached to the back seat, grabbing her broad swords, "I need to let off some steam..." Airashii stopped the Escalade and opened up the sun roof again. She grabbed her machine gun and made sure that she loaded her gun first. She popped her head and gun out of the sun roof and began to pick off the zombies, one by one. She heard the truck door slam and she saw Sakura walking up to the crowd of zombies, "Sakura, there's way too many of them for you to take on alone!!" She called out.
Sakura turned around to face her, "Oh, but I'm not alone, am I?"
Airashii laughed, "I've got your back Shimai..." Sakura nodded, then she ran into the crowd, slicing the zombies that she passed. Airashii began to pick off the zombies that got too close to her. Together, the two took out almost thirty zombies all together. Only one remained and Sakura had sliced the hole zombie in half, starting from it's head and brining the sword straight down. Airashii sighed, "Nice work Sakura..."
"Haha, thanks Airashii... Huh?" Sakura stared off into the distance.
"What is it? More zombies?" Airashii asked.
"No... I thought I saw...hmm..."
"Saw what Sakura?" Airashii curiously asked.
"I... I thought I saw a group of people just now... Living people... Never mind that... Lets just go..." Sakura got back into the truck, but Airashii got out, "I see them too!!"
"Hm... I didn't expect to see living people so soon..." Sakura whispered.


© 2011 Japanese Cherry


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

208 Views
Added on April 19, 2011
Last Updated on August 15, 2011


Author

Japanese Cherry
Japanese Cherry

Mallepa, With Sho and Kei, Japan



About
MEOW HOO!!! OHAYO!!!! ANNYEONG!!!! I'm just a shy (unless ur a close friend or family), but creative girl between the age of 15 and 21 that loves to read, write and draw... Nothing more... by the.. more..

Writing