Chapter 6

Chapter 6

A Chapter by Japanese Cherry

Sakura had boiled some water on the stove for some soup. Now she was looking for things to put into the soup. As she was looking in the cabinets, she heard yelling from the living room. She heard Airashii's voice and she heard Rei's voice. Both were arguing over something. Sakura sighed, "What the hell, I can't leave the room without having to hear something happening in the other room!! D****t!!" She turned the stove off and stalked out of the kitchen and into the living room, "What the hell are you arguing about?! We have to be quiet, you know, so we don't get attacked? This house can still fall apart!"
Rei glared at Sakura, "You're the cause of this zombie outbreak!!"
"Excuse me?" Sakura asked, surprised by Rei's change of attitude.
"Your parents!! they caused the outbreak!!"
Sakura turned her head towards Airashii. 
"Should I have not told them?" Airashii asked.
"They had a right to know..." Sakura looked back at Rei, "But, it seems that you are the only one out of the group that has a problem with this, Rei." Sakura hissed.
"I'm sure that the rest of the group has a problem, they just wont show it!!"
"So then you should shut the hell up!! We already know the responsibility we have to take since our parents created the infection!! You don't have to make us feel worse!! We've been through enough!!" Airashii growled.
"It's because of you that Hisashi died!!!!" Rei cried out.
Takashi tried to calm Rei down, "Rei, don't bring Hisashi up..." He tried to grab her shoulder but she shook his hand off.
Pulling out a gun with a spear, she aimed it at Airashii, "I'll make you pay for all of this!!" Rei charged forward with the spear aimed for Airashii's heart, but Sakura quickly interfered, using her black katana to redirect Rei's spear. Since she wasn't prepared to protect herself, Rei was able to slice her face with the spear, getting above and below her eye. Sakura grunted from the pain and blood began to blur her vision, "Don't you dare..." Sakura wiped some of the blood away from her eye, "... Take anything more..." She pushed Airashii back, "... AWAY FROM ME!!!!!" Sakura brought down the katana, hitting Rei's spear, "I've already lost more than I can take!!" 
Rei tried to push back, but, Sakura's rage was finally spilling out, "I've lost both of my parents!!" Rei was able to dodge Sakura's attack and she sliced at Sakura's right arm, leaving a huge gash starting from Sakura's shoulder to her elbow. Blood began to well out of her wound and Sakura felt the warm sticky feeling of her blood engulf her entire arm. Sakura could see that Rei was discouraged at the fact that she didn't drop the katana.
Sakura let out a cry, "I've held the burden of this infection for three years!!" Rei pulled the trigger of the gun and shot at Sakura's leg. A direct hit, but Sakura didn't even grunt or wobble. Sakura laughed, "You think that gun is going to stop me? You'd have to kill me instead!!!" She brought down her katana again, this time, she used it to make Rei drop her weapon, which she did because of the force of the blow. Sakura felt Takashi grab her arm from behind when she raised her katana to stab Rei. Sakura fought against Takashi and Hirano had to come and help. Airashii ran over to Sakura and tried to calm her down, "Sakura, let it go!! Just calm down!!" Sakura crumbled to her knees and the katana fell out of her hand. She started crying, "I couldn't even protect my little brother!! I couldn't even keep my promise to him!!! I told him I would protect him!! I told Kaname that he wouldn't need to worry about anything!! Look at what happened to Kaname!! He was only six years old and he died!! He had his whole life ahead of him!!" She wailed. 
Sakura smashed the floor with her fist, "I COULDN'T SAVE HIM!!!"  Saeko walked up to Sakura and sat down next to her. Sakura saw Saeko use a hand motion to Rei and she stood up and walked over to Takashi. Alice also sat down next to Sakura and she patted Sakura's shoulder. Ms.Shizuka walked over, "Oh dear, what happened?" Saeko put her arm around Sakura and sighed, ignoring Ms.Shizuka's question, "Don't worry about any of that Sakura... It's all right... we've all suffered from this and now, we need to work together... now, come on... let's go and clean up your wounds... Someone go and cook some dinner, we're all starving... Ms. Shizuka, come with me and bring your first aid kit..." Sakura let Saeko help her up and they walked over to the stairs. Before she went up, Sakura heard Airashii call to her, "Shimai, wait!!"
Sakura didn't look back, "Don't worry Airashii... I'll be fine..."
"Thank you Sakura... but I didn't expect you to crack like that... You never attacked anyone before... At least, you never attacked anyone like THAT before... You were never one to attack so fiercely and try to kill..." Airashii said.
Sakura actually looked at Airashii this time. She curled her lips into a smile, "Shimai, I only want to protect you... and I would go to the unthinkable to save you... I would kill in a heartbeat for you... I could even end my life for you... Stay out of trouble and we wont have to see this incident again..." Saeko, Ms.Shizuka and Sakura went upstairs. In the room, Sakura sat on the bed and tried to wipe the blood off of her arm. She raised her leg and rolled up her skinny jeans to reveal the cut that she got when Rei tried to shoot at her leg. Ms.Shizuka looked at her, "This might hurt..."
Sakura groaned, "More pain to deal with... Oh well, I need to suffer the consequences of getting into a fight when I shouldn't have... Go ahead... I won't run away from the pain..."


© 2011 Japanese Cherry


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

202 Views
Added on April 19, 2011
Last Updated on August 15, 2011


Author

Japanese Cherry
Japanese Cherry

Mallepa, With Sho and Kei, Japan



About
MEOW HOO!!! OHAYO!!!! ANNYEONG!!!! I'm just a shy (unless ur a close friend or family), but creative girl between the age of 15 and 21 that loves to read, write and draw... Nothing more... by the.. more..

Writing