Chapter 7

Chapter 7

A Chapter by Japanese Cherry

After the argument, everyone settled down. Rei went into the kitchen to cook in place of Sakura. Takashi was keeping watch in case all of the noise that was created didn't draw any more of the zombies near them. Alice was sitting on the chair with Hirano and Takagi and Airashii were trying to neaten up the living room where the fight took place. Not many things were ruined, only tossed around. After they finished, Airashii sat don on the ground and hung her lead low. She couldn't get Sakura's image out of her head. She couldn't understand how Sakura's eyes could change from soft and sweet to crazed and deadly. Takashi walked over to Hirano, " It's your turn..." Hirano nodded, then he stood up and walked over to the window. Takashi sat down and he looked at Airashii, who was staring off into space, still thinking about Sakura. She heard Takashi ask, "Airashii, are you all right?"
"Hm?"
"Are you feeling all right? You aren't looking so well..."
"I'm fine..."
Takagi looked at her and then sighed, "Will you just spit it out! We already know that something is wrong."
Airashii sighed, "Its just... the way Sakura acted..."
"Whats so odd about it?" Alice asked.
"Sakura is not one to fight, no matter what the problem is... She isn't that quick to fight... even for me."
"I'm not so sure about that... many people can change in a heartbeat." Takashi commented.
"ARG!!!!! D****T THAT HURT!!!!" Airashii and the others heard Sakura cry from upstairs.
Airashii chuckled, "Thats the first time I ever heard her say that something hurt." 
Rei called from the kitchen, "Dinner!" Everyone piled inside of the kitchen to get their share of food. Airashii grabbed four bowls, one for her, one for Sakura, one for Saeko, and one for Ms.Shizuka. She got enough soup for all of them and then she put her bowl down, "I'll be back..." She slowly made her way upstairs and walked to the room where she continued to her Sakura cry out. She used her foot to easily open the door.
She heard Sakura growl, "Wait! don't come in yet!!"
Airashii stopped, "Sakura, its only me."
"Oh, I thought it was one of the guys..." Airashii walked in to see Sakura sitting on the bed with no pants on. Her skinny jeans were ripped apart and on the ground. Airashii stared at Sakura's right leg, below her knee, the whole leg was smeared with blood, "Um, I uh, brought up some... soup for...you guys..."
"Thank you Airashii. And don't worry, your sister is just fine... we'll be down there soon." Saeko answered.
"Well, um, I was actually planning to talk to Sakura..." Airashii looked down. Her head shot back up when she heard Sakura hiss, "Don't put your head down! If you want to speak to me, say it confidently!! Isn't that what I told you?" Sakura looked at Saeko, "Is my leg, arm, and eye all right now?"
"Well, you should make it a quick chat, I want to stop that bleeding and put some ointment on your leg wound... we only just got the bullet out of you..." Ms.Shizuka answered. Sakura nodded, "Go ahead and eat downstairs... I'll send Airashii down to let you know when I need you..." Saeko and Ms.Shizuka left and Airashii looked at Sakura. She didn't look hopeless and frail, like she used to, she looked strong and fearless. Airashii walked over to Sakura and kneeled  down in front of her with a wet rag, "Sakura I..."
"What do you want to talk about Airashii?"
"I want to know how you were able to change from looking and acting all calm and peaceful to looking and acting so violent and strong..."
"Are you saying you thought I was weak and fragile like some preppy high school cheerleader?"
"No, no, no, no, no, no, no... please understand what I was trying to say-"
Airashii felt Sakura's hand on her head, "Relax Airashii... I was joking, I know what you're asking me..."
"... Well? Will you tell me?"
"I wanted to keep this side of me hidden from you..."
"So, you're really a violent person inside? Result to violence than peaceful talking?"
"Airashii, don't worry," Sakura tried to reach for the wet rag from Airashii, but Airashii jerked her hand away and began to dab at Sakura's leg, "Hm, well, like I was saying, don't worry.. I just had a... a... um, an adrenaline... rush... yeah an adrenaline rush! Thats all..." Sakura was struggling for words and Airashii could see that, but she kept quiet and didn't force her sister to answer anymore questions. Airashii stood up, "I'll go and get Ms.Shizuka and Saeko for you... I'll see you downstairs..." Sakura nodded her head and Airashii made her way downstairs. Saeko looked up from her bowl of soup when she heard Airashii, "Is she ready?"
"Yeah, she just cleaned up the blood from her leg..."
"Hm... All right, Ms.Shizuka, come on..."
"Coming!!" Ms.Shizuka and Saeko went upstairs and Airashii chuckled when Sakura groaned. Airashii grabbed her bowl of soup and then she walked out of the kitchen. She heard Rei call her, "Where are you going?"
"To stand watch... I need to think of some things, so, I'll just keep watch..."


© 2011 Japanese Cherry


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

186 Views
Added on April 19, 2011
Last Updated on August 15, 2011


Author

Japanese Cherry
Japanese Cherry

Mallepa, With Sho and Kei, Japan



About
MEOW HOO!!! OHAYO!!!! ANNYEONG!!!! I'm just a shy (unless ur a close friend or family), but creative girl between the age of 15 and 21 that loves to read, write and draw... Nothing more... by the.. more..

Writing