Chapter 10

Chapter 10

A Chapter by Japanese Cherry

Sakura continued to smash the zombies as she passed. She continually checked the rear view mirror to make sure Ms.Shizuka was still behind her. Sakura looked in front of her, "Damn it... look at all of them... Two of you, open the sunroof and use guns to clear some of  these things out of my way!!"
Airashii reacted and Sakura sighed, "Be careful." She heard Airashii grunt and then she heard clamoring from the back. Rei had stood up with her gun and was shifting her way through the sunroof. Sakura heard the gunshots and saw many of the zombies fall down. Sakura looked back to see that Hirano had done the same thing as well. Something flashed in Sakura's mind and she began to panic, there were too many, what if the truck tipped over if something went under the wheels? As if to answer, the truck was hit by something hard and it began to tip over. Airashii pulled herself in and helped Rei in just in time before the truck completely tipped over. The truck continued to slide until they were trapped in a tunnel. Sakura groaned, "Is everyone... All right?"
"Yeah, we're fine... but we need to get out!!" Takashi answered. He began to kick at the door and Sakura did the same. They were all able to get out and Ms.Shizuka skidded to a halt next the truck. Sakura called from behind, "We can't all fit in there... Airashii, go with them and lead them to the police station on the other side of town... The rest of us will go and find some other kind of transportation... Take the antidote..." Sakura gave Airashii the antidote, "We'll meet at the police station if we can... I want us to be together in case anything happens... Now go before the car explodes!" Airashii ran towards the Explorer and then Sakura looked at Takashi, Rei, and Saeko, "We need to go..."
They nodded and then Sakura ran off with them right behind her. She looked back at the Escalade to see the zombies swarming around it. Ms.Shizuka sped off and Sakura sighed, "At least they will be safe... We can't all clamor in there... but, I know a place where we can go... Keep up with me now!!" Sakura ignored the pain in her leg and instead of limping, she set off into a powerful run. They all turned their heads when they heard an explosion in the back. "Damn... I loved that Escalade..." Sakura laughed.


© 2011 Japanese Cherry


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

209 Views
Added on May 7, 2011
Last Updated on August 15, 2011


Author

Japanese Cherry
Japanese Cherry

Mallepa, With Sho and Kei, Japan



About
MEOW HOO!!! OHAYO!!!! ANNYEONG!!!! I'm just a shy (unless ur a close friend or family), but creative girl between the age of 15 and 21 that loves to read, write and draw... Nothing more... by the.. more..

Writing