Chapter 5

Chapter 5

A Chapter by Japanese Cherry
"

Sakura and Airashii come upon meeting a group of survivors.

"
Sakura and Airashii stood still. 
"Let's go check them out," Airashii suggested. They both carried along their weapons... just in case. As they approached the group of people, they saw five girls and two boys, and they seemed to have no bites and they were...well, humans. The group saw them. A boy walked over. "Excuse me, are you survivors also?" he asked. "I'm Takashi, nice to meet you." Airashii stared blankly at Takashi. Sakura snickered at the way she looked. 
"I'm umm...I-I'm Airashii and this is my sister umm..." she stammered, blushing. 
"Ugh... My name is Sakura Kurayami, Takashi."
"Nice to meet you, I'll introduce you to my friends," said Takashi.
"This is Takagi," he said pointing to a girl with long pink hair tied into pigtails.
"This is Saeko," pointing to a girl with long jet black hair.
"This is Rei," pointing to a girl with a half pony tail with long orange hair. 
"This is Ms. Shizuka," pointing to a woman with blonde hair.
"This is Alice," pointing to a little girl with short pink hair.
"And last but not least, our expert shooter, Hirano." After a while they all decided to find somewhere to stay...Well, at least for a while. 
"We have an Escalade, you know, if you guys run out of room," said Airashii.
"Gosh Airashii, I think they have enough room in their truck..." Sakura groaned.
"Okay, sure I'll go with you. Saeko can come along with us too," Takashi smiled, ignoring Sakura's comment.
"I'll drive!" Sakura smiled. 
"Hey, Sakura! Do you know the address to the safe house?" Airashii asked.
"Of course, that's where we're heading," Sakura rolled her eyes. She was wondering if Airashii had even remembered that they were going to the safe house in the first place.
"Damn, your parents must have been filthy rich!" Takashi exclaimed. 
"I'd rather not talk about it. But, our parents were national scientists that were working for the government and...well...never mind," Sakura's voice trailed off. "Do you mean to tell me that your parents had something to do with this?" Takashi asked. 
Sakura didn't answer. 
"Well, we're here!" she exclaimed, pointing to a big house guarded by tall fences and gates, "We'll be perfectly safe here, if we keep the gates and fences locked at night. Airashii, hand me the key." 
"Whoa, are you sure it's okay with your parents if we stay here?" Takashi asked, staring blankly at the house. 
"Of course it is!"replied Sakura. When they were inside, they were all impressed by how big it was. Sakura just thought it would be a small house, the size of a shed, she didn't mind the space, but it worried her. "I don't trust this place. Some of those things might come walking in the middle of the night and we wouldn't even notice it." Saeko growled. 
"If that ever happens, we have everything we need to survive," Sakura replied, "But, I do agree with you... Maybe we should just, scope this place out... make sure that it's safe..." 
They all split up and searched the house. When the whole house was searched, they met back in the living room. 
Sakura sighed, "At least we have a place to stay... it still feels empty though..."
Airashii gave her a sympathetic look, "He's in a better place... We'll leave it at that."
"Yeah, at least he wont have to suffer like we are now..."
Takashi spoke up, "Sorry to barge in, but, who are you talking about?"
Sakura grunted, then she stood up, "I'm going to cook something for all of us to eat..." She walked away. Sakura stayed by the kitchen entrance, making sure she couldn't be seen so that she could listen. Airashii groaned, "Eh, its all right... she doesn't talk a lot... After everything that happened..."
Takashi didn't pry the answers out of her. Sakura acknowledged that. Rei on the other hand, asked, "So, what have you guys been through? I mean, its probably the same thing we went through..."
"Well, uh, maybe not the same things..." Airashii whispered.
"So, why don't you tell us?" Takagi asked.
"Just... try to understand... and keep up..." Airashii sighed.


© 2011 Japanese Cherry


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

197 Views
Added on April 19, 2011
Last Updated on August 15, 2011


Author

Japanese Cherry
Japanese Cherry

Mallepa, With Sho and Kei, Japan



About
MEOW HOO!!! OHAYO!!!! ANNYEONG!!!! I'm just a shy (unless ur a close friend or family), but creative girl between the age of 15 and 21 that loves to read, write and draw... Nothing more... by the.. more..

Writing