Chapter 8

Chapter 8

A Chapter by Japanese Cherry

Sakura sighed as Airashii left. She knew that Airashii would be terrified of her is she told her the truth. Sakura always kept her hidden agenda secret from her sister and younger brother. Only their mom had known about it. Sakura sighed again, "I may look small and frail to you, but, underneath it all, there is a violent, bloodthirsty monster beneath... You really don't know how violent I am... and I hope that you will never find out..." She put her head down as Saeko and Ms.Shizuka walked into the room. Sakura lifted her head slightly to let them know that she was ready for the next chapter of torture. She pushed her leg out for Ms.Shizuka to apply the ointment on her leg where she got shot. "Tell me something Sakura," Saeko sat down next to Sakura on the bed and Sakura looked at her, "Tell me that what you told your sister about taking your own life was just half of your explanation."
"What, what do you mean..." Sakura looked away.
"I know what kind of person you are... You try to be someone else other than yourself... you try to hide your hidden agenda behind a mask... You keep your true nature hidden from sight, but inside, it rages on like a fire going out of control..."
"... uh, well..." Sakura tried to look for the right words to explain her true nature to Saeko. She didn't just want to come out and say, "Oh, I love causing pain and shedding blood! I can cause a fight and I can take a life with no thoughts about it at all!!" She knew she would have to be careful about what she says. Sakura looked up when she heard Ms.Shizuka chuckle, "Don't worry dear, you can tell us anything... we'll understand." 
Sakura smiled at her, but her smile quickly faded when she felt the ointment touch her wound, "Ow, d****t... I don't know how to explain it... but, I can try to..."
"Go ahead and tell us. Its not like we aren't gong to accept you for who you truly are..." Saeko encouraged.
"Well, let me explain from the beginning of things... When I was around 10 years old, some kid started picking on me. I endured the teasing for a year until, I just couldn't take it anymore. My anger burst inside me and I basically beat the kid to a pulp, right in front of the principle... He sent me to therapy... and it didn't work... I didn't have mental issues... but he still sent me there... so, after a while, I couldn't take it, I knew that if I could change my nature... turn peaceful instead of violent... I would be able to get out of therapy, and I did... everything turned out fine for a few years, but when I was about 14 years old, everything turned sour again. While my sister was in the girl's locker room in the high school gym, she got attacked by this senior, and she was only a freshman... fortunately, I was able to save her. We told the principle, but, he let the guy slide and that was what pissed me off. When we got home, I went to my closet and took out my old weapons that I kept. I took a wooden bat and I went out to look for the guy, and when I found him, I beat him up... I beat him up so badly, that he would have died from a concussion... He was saved when a gang was passing by and they saw me beating the s**t out of him. The gang leader got me to stop and then he told me that they would take the blame for me if anything happened... they said that I was pretty cool for a girl... so, when he went to the hospital, he was put on the news. When he was back at school, everyone found out that it was me. Airashii didn't believe it though, she thought that the whole school was spreading rumors. I decided to keep my true identity a secret from her... But I continued to cause or find fights to join in... I mean, I feel so hype when it comes to a fight... I feel like the life in me is restored... I can let off steam... and, I can kill someone in the blink of an eye... no trouble, no after thoughts about it..." Sakura let out a sigh as Ms.Shizuka wrapped her leg. Saeko finished wrapping her arm and Sakura stood up, "Thank you for everything..." She bowed. Saeko laughed, "You are almost exactly like me... I understand you... but come on... lets go downstairs." Sakura smiled and put on a different pair of clothes... that looked just the same as the last... and then she began to limp forward, slowly. Ms.Shizuka helped her down the stairs and then, the three made their way to the kitchen where everyone was gathered. Sakura walked into the kitchen and she instantly realized that everyone was quiet. They were all staring at her or Rei. Saeko sat down and then she gave Sakura a small nod towards Rei. Sakura sighed, but then, "Rei, I apologize to you, if, by any chance, I hurt you..."
Rei gave her a surprised look and then she let out a sigh, "I'm sorry too... for all pain I caused you... please forgive me for my outburst..."
Sakura smiled, "I should be asking for your forgiveness... I should not have attacked you..."
Takashi laughed, "Are we all right now?"
"Yes, I think they are..." Hirano smiled.
Sakura laughed, and then she noticed something and began to panic, "Airashii... where is---" Takagi answered her, "Your sister is keeping watch, don't worry, she's fine."
Alice spoke up, "Um, Sakura..."
Sakura looked up, "Yes Alice? What is it?"
"What are we going to do now?"
"... ... ... um... well, I do have... a plan in mind... but, I don't know how it will turn out..." Sakura rubbed the back of her head.
"Well, lets hear it!" Rei smiled. 
Sakura nodded and then she called, "Airashii!! Come here, we have to discuss something as a group!!!"
She heard Airashii call back, "I'm coming!!"


© 2011 Japanese Cherry


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

189 Views
Added on April 25, 2011
Last Updated on August 15, 2011


Author

Japanese Cherry
Japanese Cherry

Mallepa, With Sho and Kei, Japan



About
MEOW HOO!!! OHAYO!!!! ANNYEONG!!!! I'm just a shy (unless ur a close friend or family), but creative girl between the age of 15 and 21 that loves to read, write and draw... Nothing more... by the.. more..

Writing