Chapter 5

Chapter 5

A Chapter by Akihiko Naoko

Chapter 5


I stood in front of the Casino. “There is always security in front of Casinos so I have to go from behind…”


         I turned around and saw some people. They wouldn't see me as suspicious. I casually walked and then slipped in between two buildings. I continued to walk to see an employee taking the trash out. I quickly hid behind the wall. After seeing the employee walk back in, I quickly threw a stick at the door so it could stay propped open. I need one of their uniforms. But how would I get one? I walked a bit more before I entered. *Sigh*  Guess i'm not using one…

I walked back towards the door and there was a guard there. Crap… I can take one guard if I took out the police yesterday… I walked up to the guard. The guard looked at me confused at first then bursted of laughter.


“Ha! Kid I think you should go back to your mommy. You're not supposed to be in a Casino!”

   

“Actually… I don't have a mom, so thank you for reminding me.” I grabbed my knife and stabbed it through his chest. “I hate when people remind me that my parents are dead.”


He fell to the ground and in seconds there was a pool of blood surrounding him. I smiled with joy. I walked in and grabbed a grenade.


“Hey, kid! What are you doing here-” I looked at him.


“Catch.” I threw the grenade. The second guard got a gun but the grenade exploded first. “Ran out of time!” Everyone in the Casino was running. I started to laugh. I entered the Casino and put in a earpiece so Boss could talk. “Okay Boss, what was his name?”


“Toyama Yamamoto. I'll send you a picture-”


“No thanks, i'll rather kill everyone. Make them suffer!” Boss started to chuckle.


“You always pick to kill everyone, seriously you might be too insane…”


“Boss… are you calling me insane?” Boss didn't respond. “Are you a boy or a girl? You always use a voice decoder…” Boss still didn't respond. I growled.


“I can't tell you that… just get this job done…” *Sigh* I grabbed my Walther PK380.


A guard was hiding behind a pool table. “Hey kid! Put the weapon down. I know you don't want to hurt us!” I looked at him and nodded. He sighed with relief. “By the way kid where are your parents?” I looked at him.


“Oh, my parents? They are sleeping!” I shot him before he could say anything else. Everyone started to scream and I started to laugh. This feels great! I forgot this feeling, it's been one day since I killed someone but it's been so long since I killed a group like this! I grabbed another grenade. “There’s no point in running” I threw the grenade at some guards.


“Run! This kid is insane!”


“Ha! I'm just doing my job.” I looked behind me and there was someone running towards me. I grabbed out a knife and ran beside them. They acted quickly and swung a baseball bat at me. “Who brings a baseball bat in a casino?!” I ducked and stabbed them in the stomach. “You'll bleed out.”


Boss sighed. “Cmon Kento do your job already… enough fun.” That's when I heard a familiar voice.


“Hey Kento! I heard gunshots so I just thought it was you! How awesome right?” I smiled.


“Thanks for the help Kotori but I can handle these people myself.”


“Aww, c'mon let me help a little!” I nodded. Boss growled.


“What's wrong boss?”


“Finish the job already, and why you're at it why don't you kill her too…”


“What?! I can't do that, she is my… never mind.” Boss growled more.


“Just do it or else…”


“Or else what?” Boss sighed and didn't respond. “Ok send me the picture…”

*Ring* I looked at my phone. “Ok, i'll be on a lookout.” I looked at Kotori and she was fighting back with me even though she didn't have too. She really cares about me… I can't kill her and I won't. I started to make my way up the stairs. I look around to see at least 12 private rooms. He could be in any of these rooms. *Sigh* I tiptoe silently and put my ear up against each door. Once I got to the 7th door, I heard laughter and the sound of clinking glass. I slightly open the door and see cards and chips everywhere.


“You can try to beat me, but I bet you’ll fail. Full house!” someone said while slamming cards down on the table.


Yamamoto just laughed. “Try harder next time” he said while calmly putting down a royal flush. He started laughing again. I rolled a small grenade in and closed the door.


“Hm, what’s this?” It was silent for about 5 seconds then…

   

         BOOOOOOOOOOOM

I grinned a bit and swinged the door open. All I saw was guts on the walls and broken glass.


“Ok boss, job accomplished.”


“Good. The money will be mailed to you.” I walked down stairs to see how Kotori is doing and saw that she was held by three guards. One of the guards pointed their gun at her. I grabbed a smoke bomb and put a gas mask on. I rolled it under them and it exploded. I ran towards the smoke and grabbed my knife. I heard a gunshot. Kotori you better not be dead! I ran through the smoke and started slicing necks. I knew none of them were Kotori because they didn't have red hair. The smoke cleared and there was Kotori, on the floor.


“No… Kotori please.” In seconds there was a pool of blood surrounding the body. Four guards came in. I looked at all of them. “You… all of you will pay.” I grabbed my knife from the ground and ran towards them. They got their guns out and started shooting. I dodged all of the bullets and kept running. One of them ran towards me. “Bad choice.” I slid and he stopped and pointed the gun at me. I threw the knife at his head. He fell to the ground and I grabbed the knife, one guard started to run out of the building.


“Do you really think I'm not prepared?” I grabbed a remote and pressed a button. The door closed and then it was locked. The guard stopped on his tracks. The other guards looked at me, terrified. I smiled. “Bad luck, huh.” I got my Walther PK380 and shot one of the guards in the leg. He started to scream. I ran towards the guard and he started to shoot. Idiot… I grabbed a stun gun and shot it at him. He fell on the ground. All of a sudden a guard collapsed. I look around and see Kotori staring at the hallway to the bathrooms. I realized that they’re only 2 guards left. Kotori’s face turned from tired to terrified. I saw a shadow moved around and speakers turned on.


“Seems you’ve realized i’m back, Kotori” he laughed. “Don’t worry, i’ll get you back before you realize it, and you’ll be all mine.” He started to laugh louder and harder. The speaker then exploded and inside was a dead girl’s body. I looked back at Kotori and she was shaking like crazy while crying. I ran towards her to check if she was okay. There was a huge amount of blood near her stomach. I shot the remaining guards and picked Kotori up. I made my way through the backdoor and ran towards my house. Once I got there, I struggled with the keys while holding her. I finally got in and closed the door with my back. I got a towel and laid it down on the couch and set Kotori on top of it.


“What happened?” asked Miyu as she emerged from her room. Her eyes grew wide. “What were you doing?” she asked panicked. For some reason, it felt like she had no interest in what happened to Kotori and she didn’t look much worried. I groaned and went to the bathroom to get a first aid kit. I got a few bandages and alcohol and went back to the living room. I quickly checked Kotori’s pulse. Thank god she’s alive. I observed the bleeding area and it was in her hip. Good lord, that must hurt. Then I realized that it needed to be treated by a professional. I called my private doctor and told him to come immediately. I sat there and looked at Kotori. She looked so scared, but of what? I heard a knock at the door and then I let the doctor in. He went straight to the couch with a huge suitcase. He started touching random places of her body. He started heading towards the area where she was injured.


“Is this your girlfriend?” he asked while taking things out his suitcase.

“Kinda, i’m just getting to know her” I replied. He started to unbutton her shirt. “What do you think you’re doing?” I asked quickly.


“Kento, if you want me to treat her then I have to be able to fully see the injury.”

“Stop it, i’ll get my sister to do it, I don’t want you touching her.” I said rather quickly.

“Okay sir, but hurry, she’s losing a lot of blood.” I walked towards Miyu’s room.


“Hey Miyu, can I ask you for a favor?” I asked.


“Fine, i’ll do it” she said.


“I didn’t tell you what it was yet.”


“You didn’t have to” she replied while getting one of her own shirts. “Leave.” she demanded to both me and the doctor. We both went towards the kitchen.


“I can already assume how she got injured, but there is a huge problem that not even I can fix.” he said.


“What is it?” I asked.


“The bullet seems to have hit her Fallopian tubes” he said with a serious look on his face.


“What does that mean?” I say.


“She may have trouble giving birth” he said.


“That isn’t a problem for me. I don’t plan on having children with her.” I said. “Are there any other problems?”


“The bullet made contact with her pelvic bone, so she may have trouble turning around and twisting her body. It may also affect her sitting posture and the way she walks and runs. It’s best if she doesn’t do any physical activity for about 3 months.”


“I’m done so you can work on her.” Miyu said as she headed back to her room. The doctor went inside the living room and started to remove the bullet.


“I’ll have to perform surgery on her so call me once she wakes up.” The doctor says while cleaning up the blood and packing up.


“Thank you” I said.


“You’re welcome Kento.” he said as he walked out the door.



© 2017 Akihiko Naoko


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

115 Views
Added on March 3, 2017
Last Updated on March 3, 2017


Author

Akihiko Naoko
Akihiko Naoko

MO



About
I'm a 13 year old who dreams of becoming an author one day. Feel free to suggest books! more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Akihiko Naoko


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Akihiko Naoko


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by Akihiko Naoko