Chapter 10

Chapter 10

A Chapter by Akihiko Naoko

Chapter 10

                                     *Kento’s P.O.V*


I woke up to the ring of my alarm. I tried to turn it off but I didn't feel it. I opened my eyes and looked beside me. I saw the bottom of my bed. What the hell… Why am I sleeping on the floor? I started to get up when I got a sharp pain in my head. Ouch… How did I get this huge headache… I heard footsteps around the house. Good, Miyu is awake… she better be ready for school. I finally got up and started to walk towards my door. I opened it and walked towards the kitchen. I smelled Tamago Kake Gohan. I didn't know Miyu could cook… Chief usually leaves our breakfast ready on the table before he goes out to work. But it’s always cold... When I got to the kitchen I saw Kotori setting the table.


“Oh, good morning Kento! Did you sleep well?” I looked at her.


“Morning, and yes I di- Wait, Kotori?! Why are you here?!” She smiled.


“Don't you remember what happened yesterday?” Oh right… yesterday. Actually, what happened yesterday?


“No, not really…” She set down our Tamago Kake Gohan.


“Well, when we were heading back home we encountered Miyoshi again… and ‘Miyu’ drugged you.” I was really confused.


“Wait Miyu drugged me? Why would she do that?”


“Not the real Miyu… a doppelganger. Just like the one who you killed…” I felt a little bit more relieved.


“Wait… I don't remember killing any doppelgangers…” She looked at me surprised.


“…Well, Miyoshi is alive. The one you killed was the Doppelganger. Same with the Miyu we were with. Lord knows when she was captured.” When Kotori said that I remembered when the doppelganger took Miyu into a costume shop. He told me to get Kotori or Miyu will die… I got Kotori and came back and saved Miyu but when we escaped Miyu fought. Miyu could never fight…                               


 *Tick Tock*


Chief signed us up for Karate. Miyu didn't want to but Chief did it anyways. I thought it could be fun but when I said that Miyu glared at me. When we got to the Dojo Miyu held her nose.


“Smells like feet…” She had her hair in a ponytail and not pigtails. I laughed a bit. She glared at me.


“Well today is our first day, so we will get used to it.” Our Sensei told us where the locker rooms were so we can change. I went over to the locker rooms and picked out an empty locker. I changed and put my stuff in the empty locker. I came out and see Miyu already out there waiting. I stood beside her and she looked at me, furious.


“Why do you have to be so mad?” she glared at me.


“Because Chief signed me up for this crap… Did I ask if I wanted to be here? No.” I rolled my eyes. Sensei looked at us.

         “Hey, you two!” The sensei turned our way and pointed. “Get your lazy asses over here!”

“Yes, sir!” I said while walking away. Miyu rolled her eyes and slowly walked to her group.


*After 2 hours*


“I'm not going to go against anyone!” I heard Miyu yelling at one of the sensei’s trainees. Everyone was staring at her. She was creating such a big scene. Sensei stopped ‘helping’ someone how to kick higher.


“Looks like we found a scaredy cat! If you don’t listen, I’ll show you something to be scared about!” Miyu quickly got on the main mat in the center of the room.”Since you decided to cause a scene, I'm putting you against your brother! Kento!” I walked towards the mat and gave Miyu the ‘sorry’ look.


“Are you kidding me?!” She stared at me with disbelief. I arched my eyebrows at her. She rolled her eyes. Then she got into her stance. I could tell she was doing it wrong. Her feet weren’t at the right angle and her back wasn’t bent enough. I got into my stance and got ready. Sensei looked at me and nodded. I looked around and everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at us.


“Fight!” I quickly looked back at Miyu and she was already charging at me. She tried to kick me but I blocked it. I grabbed her arm and threw her over my back. She laid on the ground, groaning. I put my foot against her stomach, still holding her arm.“End of the fight! The winner is Kento!”


“This isn't fair! He sneak attacked me!” She was now rolling and kicking on the floor. Then she grabbed my foot and made me slip.


“Miyu!” I fell back and hit my head against the ‘soft’ mat. I groaned and looked up. Miyu was shouting and holding her belt while jumping around. She stormed off with a red face.


“It's obvious he was lucky! Someone stronger come and fight me” Miyu still holding her white belt. Sensei walked up to her and went into his stance. Miyu looked at him really regretting her choice. “S**t…” She muttered while she got into her stance.


“You asked for this, doll face!”


Miyu growled. “Imma beat the s**t out of you, you old rag!” Miyu started to charge towards Sensei. He stepped sideways and Miyu kept running. He then kicked her on the back and she fell.


“I won,” Sensei said


Miyu started screaming. “God da-”


Sensei hit her.“Watch your language.” He yelled.


*Tick Tock*



© 2017 Akihiko Naoko


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

65 Views
Added on October 18, 2017
Last Updated on October 22, 2017


Author

Akihiko Naoko
Akihiko Naoko

MO



About
I'm a 13 year old who dreams of becoming an author one day. Feel free to suggest books! more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Akihiko Naoko


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Akihiko Naoko


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by Akihiko Naoko