Chapter 6

Chapter 6

A Chapter by Akihiko Naoko

Chapter 6


I walked to my locker and put my shoes in it. I was walking towards class B-2 when I heard people talking about yesterday.


“Have you heard of the terrorist attack on the Casino?”


“Yea, they say no one came out alive…”


I couldn't help but to smile. I walked in and Hisoka wasn't here. He's probably looking for Kotori…


“Ok kids! Please take your seats I have some exciting news!” Tanaki-sensei announced. Everyone stopped chatting and sat down. “So, today, we just got a brand new student!” Some kids just sat there, some groaned, and some were excited.


“I hope it’s a cute boy!” said this one girl.

“It’s probably gonna be a girl.” said another boy.


“Come in Seiji!” said the teacher. A browned headed boy came trotting into the classroom.


“Hello, my name is Seiji Miyoshi and it's very nice to meet you all.” I heard people whispering around the room.




“Ok Seiji, you can take the seat on the back with Kento.” He walked towards the back and whispered something to me but I couldn't hear it. Something seems off with this guy… “So guys, be nice to him, and Kento? I would like you to help him around the school.” I groaned and laid my head down.


I tried to make an excuse. “I’m sorry sensei, but Chief wanted me to help him on the Casino.” Everybody started to whisper again.


“Ok then. I will talk to someone else.” I nodded. He assigned someone else and started class. I decided that I was gonna go to sleep, but then I felt something. I asked if I could go to the bathroom and left in a hurry. I took off my jacket and found a tracker with a camera. Are you kidding me? I picked it off and stomped on it with my foot and threw it in the trash. I need to check my bag, someone might poison my food or put another tracker in it.


Once I got to the door, I looked inside while hiding. I saw Miyoshi ‘accidentally’ drop his eraser and put it in my bag. I entered the room normally and sat down. I reached inside my bag and grabbed the eraser.


“Um, Miyoshi… I think you dropped this.” He looked at the eraser and growled a bit.


“Thanks…” I nodded.


*Ring Ring*


The bell rang for lunch. My phone buzzed. I looked to see who it was and it was Miyu.


“Hey Kento, wanna eat lunch with me?”


I texted back. “Sure, meet me on the roof.” I was walking up the stairs when Miyoshi appeared behind me.


“Where are you going Fukushita?”


“None of your business…” He sighed.


“Cmon Fukushita, tell me. I am new so I have no one to eat lunch with.”


“I'm going to eat with my little sister.”


“Oh really? Whats her name?” He seemed really curious. He better not be thinking of hurting her.


“You don’t need to know that” I said as I walked passed him.


“You were the one at the casino last night weren’t you?” he asked. His eyes looked so cold.


“I have no idea what you’re talking about.” I said quickly.


“There’s no need to hide it, if you tell me where Kotori is, i’ll leave poor Miyu alone”. Does that mean i’d have to pick between the two? I turned around and glared at him.


“Don’t you dare touch them, if you do, i’ll hang you in front of the whole school” I growled.


“We’ll see about that, you have until the end of the day.” he said as he walked away. How does he know about Miyu? I’ll have to be extra careful now that he’s here. I can’t let him touch either one of them.


I walked to the roof and Miyu was there waiting.


“What took you so long!” *Sigh*


“Nothing…” I closed the door and sat down beside her.


“I know you're lying… so tell me what happened.” I looked at her.


“I promise you nothing happened…” She studied me.


“Hmm, I’m you're sister. You should tell me what happened.” *Sigh*


“There is a new kid in my class and he is asking me where Kotori is or else…”


“Or else what?” I looked down at my bento box.


“He is going to hurt you.”


“Then tell him where Kotori is!”


“I can't…”


“Why can't you! I'm you're sister! She is just someone you met yesterday!”


“How do you know we met yesterday…” She looked worried now.


“W-well, of course you’d tell me if you were friends with a girl, but you didn’t!”


“Hmm, you’re right…”


“Anyways you don't need to worry I can protect myself.” I nodded.


“Ok well you better hurry up and finish because the bell is about to ring.”


“Ok, and Kento?”


“Yea, what is it?”


“I'm wondering… do you really like Kotori that much?”


“I… umm.”


*Tick Tock*


I look around to see kids running and chatting. I can’t blame them, it’s the first day of school. I made my way to class and sat down at an empty desk.


“Isn’t your dad the chief of the police department?” a random boy asked. He had blondish hair and green eyes. I glared but decided not to remind myself.


“Yes?” I said more as a question.


“That must mean you can fight criminals!” he said in an excited way.


“I guess, i’m not strong enough though.” I said.


“Really? Let’s fight and see if you’re stronger than me!” I looked at him confused.


“You want to… fight?”


“Yea! I want to see who is stronger!”


“Oh, ok then. After school meet me at the park.” He nodded and walked off while hopping. “What's wrong with him” I whispered to myself. The boy then started to talk to a red haired girl. She looked at me and I glared back. She started to blush. The boy looked behind her to stare at what she was looking at. The girl started to blush more and talk more. I got up and she stood up and hid behind the boy.


“Did I do something?” The girl started to blush even more.


I headed out of the classroom and went to the bathroom. Can't believe they thought I was approaching them. They look a lot like those kids from when I was young. I would hate to stare at those faces.


    *After 2 hours*


“Fight, Fight, Fight!” The crowd chanted. I continued to throw punches.


“Okay, okay! I get you're stronger!” The boy laughed.


“Fukushita and Takahashi! Come here now!” Yelled the principal. I laughed at how red his face is.


“Wasn't that fun?!” He asked. I nodded a bit. With that, we were walking towards the office with bruises.


        *Tick Tock*


Miyu kept on staring at me. I stared back.


“Cmon, tell me. Do you really like Kotori that much?”


“Just as a friend.” I said. It was the honest truth. That's the only way I saw her. She nodded. She got up and walked away. “Wait, Miyu. Be careful…”


Miyu sighed. “I already told you, i'm fine I can handle myself.” Are you sure? Miyoshi is strong. I have seen you fight... and you have never won.


I got up and walked downstairs. I didn't see Miyu walking with me. I have to stop thinking of her… she said she was fine so it's okay. Still I need to keep an eye on Miyoshi. *Sigh*



© 2017 Akihiko Naoko


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

119 Views
Added on March 4, 2017
Last Updated on March 4, 2017


Author

Akihiko Naoko
Akihiko Naoko

MO



About
I'm a 13 year old who dreams of becoming an author one day. Feel free to suggest books! more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Akihiko Naoko


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Akihiko Naoko


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by Akihiko Naoko