Thanks

Thanks

A Chapter by Lyn Anderson
"

well, I made it through several days without one of these, another was bound to come along again.

"
Thanks.
The kids really dig all the cool stuff you sent. Don't worry, I will take care of the roof over their heads, the bills, the lunches, the scrapes on their knees. I will dry their tears, and calm their fears, and say prayer before they go to bed. You left me, but you didn't need to leave them too. That, was up to you. But don't worry, I have it all under control. I don't need a man to make me whole. There won't be anyone taking your place. I kind of don't have the space for anyone else since you cluttered up my soul, heart, and mind.



© 2016 Lyn Anderson


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

KL, this is amazing work you have. It's so sad how someone can give you so much and also be the one to take everything with. Your soul, heart, and mind. xo :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


Lyn Anderson

10 Years Ago

Thanks my other sister. I found a few of you in this place.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

129 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 18, 2014
Last Updated on September 7, 2016
Tags: anger, frustration, sarcasm, done


Author

Lyn Anderson
Lyn Anderson

Toronto, Ontario, Canada



About
I write under a pseudonym. I don't do Read Requests, but you can PM me if you want me to read something specific. I make friends with people who I read and interact with. I won't accept random reque.. more..

Writing