One fucked up night

One fucked up night

A Chapter by angel of death

Andrew had just woken up from one of the scariest dreams he had ever had.He had been walking in the forest when a young boy had run past him with a gun in his hand and was running for his life.That was the last time he saw the boy.All of a sudden a man appeared out of no where and he was tackeled to the ground.The man started to bite his neck when all of a sudden he rolled off him,andrew had sunk a six inch blade into his chest.Andrew started to crawl to a tree that had been hit by lightning and pulled himself up the tree so he could get into a standing posittion.The door of the cabin that the boy had run into suddenly flew open and the most terrifying man stepped out.The man was six feet tall,with a black robe that billowed in the air and had the reddest lips that andrew had ever saw in his life.the man basically hovered over to him and sunk his teeth into Andrew's neck.Andrew woke in a cold sweat and was relieved that it was all a nightmare,he rolled off the bed and hopped into the shower.After his shower he made a quick breakfest then he called his cousin.After the ninth ring his cousin finally picked up saying'what the f**k who the hell is this'' ''its your f*****g cousin dumb a*s f**k are you ready to go now'' f**k ive been ready since two thirty this morning'' ''damn n***a how long you've been drinking'' ''s**t il tell you when we get to the bar'' Andrew hung up the phone and grabbed his car keys and headed out the door.six hours later he and clyde were so f*****g drunk it was not even funny.Andrew helped Clyde out the door and into his car then Andrew got into his car and started the b***h up and headed to the liquer store so he could go by two bottles of enjay and some pepsi.when they got to Clydes house they started to drink again,when Clyde pulled out the fattest blunt he ever saw he basically had to fight Clyde to get it from him''no mada f***a dats mine'' Clyde yelled ''shut the f**k up hoe im just gonna light it up so calm the f**k down, s**t''.Andrew woke up some time later, rolled off the couch and headed to the mirror he looked into it and f*****g started to scream.
 



© 2008 angel of death


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

75 Views
Added on August 22, 2008


Author

angel of death
angel of death

mesa, AZ



About
I am 15 yrs old dont give a f**k about life all i care about is my pen and paper i am leader of native gangsta disciples run two branches of the set and still feel like s**t i love to write poetry and.. more..

Writing
intro intro

A Chapter by angel of death


the clan the clan

A Chapter by angel of death