One family member already gone

One family member already gone

A Chapter by angel of death

Andrew grabbed the man's neck and twisted as hard as he could snapping the man's neck in the process.Andrew gasped for air trying to get oxygen back in his lungs,that f****r had tried to strangle him and what looked like had tried to bite him on the neck.He got up and looked around and got into his car and roared away.He had to get back to his cousins house and see if Clyde was alright.When he pulled into the drive way the front door was wide open and he could hear Clyde yelling in the house"get da f**k back"Andrew bolted into the house and saw Clyde holding a knife and trying to keep three men away from him.Clyde slashed at one guys throat dropping the guy instantly,but he tried to get to his feet Clyde pulled out a pistol and aimed for head and shot.Bullseye he had hit the guy right between the eyes but Clyde still had two attackers after him.I pulled out my pistol and shot the closest guy right in the back of the head but still the other guy was still trying to get at Clyde i took aim one more time and hit him right in the back of neck he dropped to the ground and started twitching.Me and Clyde ran for the door and headed straight for my car we hopped in and took off to my mom's house.I had to see what was going on and i had to see if she was in any danger.We pulled up into the skyline and got to my moms house in record time,i jumped out of the car and ran to the door and opened it as quick as i could, my mom was against the wall with a kitchen knife in her hand and was to scared because she had four people closing in on her.I pulled out my pistol and started shooting away trying to protect her i swear to god i was going to have fun with these fuckers because they had broken in to her house and attacked her i had missed two shots and she still had them after her one grabbed her by the arm and sunk his teeth into her neck she started to convulse in his arms.The last thing she said was"i love you Andrew"and she died.The f****r turned around and i realized he was much more then a man he had gone some kind of transformation and he started to advance on me,i yelled and threw the pistol at his head dead center but he didn't even sway i ran at him grabbed him by neck and twisted as hard as i could he hit the ground.I dropped to the floor and started to sob.The woman that had made it possible for me to come into this world feed me,hold me,be there for me when i was down,had left the world just like that,she was never going to come back never help me all i had was myself and my family.I didn't see the rising figure approaching me.



© 2008 angel of death


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

88 Views
Added on August 22, 2008


Author

angel of death
angel of death

mesa, AZ



About
I am 15 yrs old dont give a f**k about life all i care about is my pen and paper i am leader of native gangsta disciples run two branches of the set and still feel like s**t i love to write poetry and.. more..

Writing
intro intro

A Chapter by angel of death


the clan the clan

A Chapter by angel of death