You've f*****g changed!

You've f*****g changed!

A Chapter by angel of death

 
''Listen m**********r put your f*****g piece down right now or you can say bye to friend here!''''okay okay just let him go f**k im putting it down''.Clyde put down the gun and stepped back,the crazy f****r let me go and i stumbled forward ready to make a break.''okay now that this is takin care of what is your names''my name is Andrew and this is Clyde what the f**k is your problem anyway?Do you just go and grab people out of bordom?'' ''Listen i had to,i thought you where one of those crazy fuckers that have been killing people left and right!He told Clyde to grab his gun and me to grab as much alchol as i could,when i came back around front Clyde was yelling at the guy''listen i know what the f**k you are trying to do and its not going to work me and Andrew have been through alot and all of a sudden you want to come and act like your his best friend listen i remember your b***h a*s your the one who put that hit on Andrew and he almost got killed because of you''''no f**k you your the one who set it up from the beginning when you where in thisledew remember just because you thought he was talking s**t about you yea m**********r i remember this and do you want to know something i going to tell him right no........Clyde went for his gun,pulled it out and blew away the back of the guys head''Andrew we gotta get the f**k outta here come on lets go!NOW!I got the rest of the liquer and ran to the car,Clyde pulled out of the driveway and we took off.So what are we going to do now?Getting the f**k out of here.So where are we going now i dont know just till we stop at the next town i guess.So what the hell was that all about back there he could have helped us you know.Yea but he was talking s**t and i guess i just coulden't take it!Oh okay then nothing else?Nope that was about it.You motherfucking liar i heard everything your b***h a*s said,you put a f*****g hit on me?How the f**k could you do that and i f*****g trusted you you dirty m**********r we are no longer family i should have left your b***h a*s back in redlake and i could have headed out,stop the f*****g car!I got out and started to walk back to the liquer store when Clyde pulled up beside me and tryed to get me back in the car.No b***h your a*s is on your own now so just keep going i dont give a f**k what your going to do now get the f**k away from me!Clyde got out the car and tried to pull me back in the car,when he stopped suddenly and let me go there was something coming and it was not that hard to spot''hey what the f**k is that?I dont know but lets get the f**k out of here!No im going to find my own car go my own way and thats that!Andrew come on im sorry but that f*****g thing is starting to get closer lets just go come on,"i was wrong to do that".I got back in the car and we started the car up again and rode down the road when we finally saw what the f**k was ahead of us we stopped cold.It was about twenty people all in a row and we could tell already what was wrong with them as they circled the car and started to bang on the window,trying to break the glass.One of them got on the roof of the car and started to try to break the top in,they busted the back window and started to crawl in the car.



© 2008 angel of death


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

80 Views
Added on August 23, 2008


Author

angel of death
angel of death

mesa, AZ



About
I am 15 yrs old dont give a f**k about life all i care about is my pen and paper i am leader of native gangsta disciples run two branches of the set and still feel like s**t i love to write poetry and.. more..

Writing
intro intro

A Chapter by angel of death


the clan the clan

A Chapter by angel of death