Realizing the fate

Realizing the fate

A Chapter by angel of death

 
Andrew spun around and almost lost his footing.Andrew had seen the man that had tried to kill him in that nightmare he had the night before.He ran to the living room and grabbed the pistol off the the living room table and started to check every room in the Clyde's house.After checking every room twice he went and sat on couch and started to think.What was this all about, he had seen the man in his dream and now this.Was this a sign?Or was he going crazy from a f*****g dream he had had?He was going to go and investigate tomorrow.He had to find out any recent deaths lately that had occurred in the area,but now he had to go back to sleep.In the morning he drove over to the police station.He stopped at the reception desk and asked to speak to the one in charge.He stepped into the office and looked around the sergeant looked up from his paper work and said"how can i help you?" um ya i wanted to know if there has been any..............strange deaths lately?The sergeant looked more closely at Andrew as if he was trying to say something he said"would you like to elaborate more''"i had this strange dream lately and it was huh i think it was up in the mountains but i was walking through the woods and all of a sudden a young boy about 5-4 weighing about one twenty any way he took off and ran for a cabin i looked the other way and well i was tackled to the ground from above(giggle)"its not funny!i think there is a very dangerous man out there who is not...................."not what?" not...........human.The man looked more closely and started to laugh"Andrew was suddenly f*****g pissed off that this man was laughing at him s**t he was coming strait from the heart he couldn't believe that this..................... this cop was laughing at him "you know what f**k you and f**k everything you stand for you are a disgrace to your badge and what you stand for""f**k you" and he stormed out of the office.He went strait to his car started up the car and pulled out of police station and started to roll down the road but he stopped when he saw the kid laying on the sidewalk.He got out of the car and walked toward him but stopped when he saw the kid rise"damn kid what the f**k happened to you?"The kid turned around and Andrew stepped back.The kids face was fucked up and he saw fangs start to come out of the kids gums he turned around and flung himself at Andrew's car,Andrew turned around and bolted to the door of his car and scrambled into the driver's seat and locked the door.He started the car and drove away as fast as he could until he got as far away from there as possible but he stopped and got out as fast as he could and ran to the front of the car on the side of the car a man laid half way on the sidewalk and was breathing deep Andrew went and turned him over to see if he was alright but the man turned over and grabbed at Andrew's neck trying to bring it to his teeth.



© 2008 angel of death


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

89 Views
Added on August 22, 2008


Author

angel of death
angel of death

mesa, AZ



About
I am 15 yrs old dont give a f**k about life all i care about is my pen and paper i am leader of native gangsta disciples run two branches of the set and still feel like s**t i love to write poetry and.. more..

Writing
intro intro

A Chapter by angel of death


the clan the clan

A Chapter by angel of death