Oh my god!He's dying

Oh my god!He's dying

A Chapter by angel of death

 
Get da f**k back ma f****s i aint playin no more b*****s! Hey ma f***a get back in here.Clyde jumped out of the car with his sawed off shotgun and started blasting at anyone in range of his piece.I got out of the car and tried to grab clyde,but before i could grab him and pull him into the car one of those vampire/humans grabbed at his neck and started to sink his teeth into his neck,got a nice chunk out of his neck.I threw clyde into my car,grabbed my ak and started to blast at da ma fukkas.I took out all of them in one round,hitting six of the in the face and the rest in chest.I jumped in the car and started it up and roared down the road getting the f**k away from the scene.Clyde started to buck in his seat and started to convulse,"holy s**t calm down calm down"i screamed.I stopped the car and grabbed Clyde and pulled him out of the car because it looked like he couldent breath,i started to pound on his back,trying to get his breath back into his lungs.He started to get his breath back and pulled himself into the backseat so he could lay down.I got back into the car and headed down the road trying to shake the feeling that clyde did not have much time left in this world and i wasen't going to let him become one of those things just roaming up and down the road trying and probally succeding in kiling other people coming along the way trying to escape the horror that had most likely killed there family,if it came to it i would have to put a bullet in his skull because if i let him live till the end and he turned on me,i woulden't do anything about it because i couldent shoot family without just giving up and ending my own life,so i just kept going thinking that eventually i would have to kill my own family but i knew that i couldent do it.I was the cause of my younger brothers death i should have seen what was going to happen if i gave him my gat i coulden't let another family member die by my hands or i would f*****g kill myself in the guilt that was going through my veins i just knew Clyde woulden't live much longer.



© 2008 angel of death


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

80 Views
Added on August 23, 2008


Author

angel of death
angel of death

mesa, AZ



About
I am 15 yrs old dont give a f**k about life all i care about is my pen and paper i am leader of native gangsta disciples run two branches of the set and still feel like s**t i love to write poetry and.. more..

Writing
intro intro

A Chapter by angel of death


the clan the clan

A Chapter by angel of death