What he f**k is going on?

What he f**k is going on?

A Chapter by angel of death

What the f**k is taking so long? Clyde thought to himself. He should have come out a long time ago. What if something happened to him,oh s**t what was that sound coming from inside his house. I ran into the house just as Andrews mom was trying to bite down into his neck.''f**k you''i yelled pulling out the pistol that was strapped to my waist and fired it four times in her skull, Andrew pushed her off his body and got to a standing position’ thanks'' ''ya no problem hey do you think she has any money here?’ What the f**k Clyde my mom just died that would be a insult to her memory!'' ''im sorry dawg i shouldn’t have said that'' ''well you made a point i know where her box is where she keeps all her money. Andrew walked forward and grabbed the key in her pants pocket and walked to her bedroom as i walked behind i thought i saw someone standing at the window i just shrugged it off as nothing. Andrew flipped the mattress over off the bed and grabbed a black box, fitted the key in lock and opened it.’ Holy s**t how much does she have?'' ''Six thousand dollars'' ''lets go then'' ''wait a second i have to grab something really, he grabbed a full carton of Newport one hundreds and we finally left. Andrew got into the driver seat’ we have got to go get more guns'' ''i know dawg hey wait a minute should we go rob gander mountain?''ya lets go do it''.As we drove away Andrew looked back at his house one last time. We never went back again. Me and my cuz pulled up into back of gander mountain and saw a truck that was bringing in more guns to the back storage room’ okay we gonna go raid the place and get the f**k out you know what im saying?''ya cuz i got you'',me and Andrew pulled out the pistols we had and ran up on the guy that got out of the truck’ give us the s**t b***h or else you will get a slug in your head motha f***a''! ya b***h do what he says’ okay okay, we watched as started moving the s**t to our back trunk, when it was all back there we ran in through the backdoor and knocked out the guy standing behind the counter we grabbed as many guns as we could and ran back to the car and started loading up. Out of nowhere a bullet hit the side door and almost got me''f**k take cover'' i grabbed the shotgun in the backseat and saw a cop running up on us''b***h your going down and i fired catching him in the chest we jumped into the car and took off,''hey dawg were we going''?''to the school ive got to check and see if Jonathon is all right. As we pulled up Andrew got out of the car and watched his brother coming near him ''hey Andrew let me see your piece fo a second'' ''ya okay here’ thanks'' ''goodbye and Jonathon put the gun between his lips and pulled the trigger.



© 2008 angel of death


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

82 Views
Added on August 22, 2008


Author

angel of death
angel of death

mesa, AZ



About
I am 15 yrs old dont give a f**k about life all i care about is my pen and paper i am leader of native gangsta disciples run two branches of the set and still feel like s**t i love to write poetry and.. more..

Writing
intro intro

A Chapter by angel of death


the clan the clan

A Chapter by angel of death