Are we still family?

Are we still family?

A Chapter by angel of death

Come on,come on andrew.Clyde was trying to pull him from his younger brother but Andrew did not seem to want to move,he was stuck to his spot just staring at his younger brother,not believing what he saw.Jonathon(andrew's brother)had ran up to them asked for the pistol Andrew had strapped to his belt grabbed it put in his mouth and pulled the trigger without even thinking about it,now Andrew was in shock and could not move.''Come on now we gotta get da f**k outta here'' ''f**k you''come on we gotta get da f**k outta here,now''.Andrew got up and headed to the car not saying anything and i followed to make sure he was okay.We both got in the car and started to headed right to redlake we had to get da f**k away from away from here it was just bringing more pain to Andrew and i was sure if he saw another one of his family members die he was going to commit suicide because he could not take it no more,so we drove in silence for about an hour,Andrew finally pulled into redbe but took off till he got to redlake lake.Andrew got put of the car and stared out on the little waves that came to the shore,i got out and walked up to him but when i got five feet behind him he started to talk''have you ever heard of the lake beneath redlake?''Yea i have heard about that''''so what about that''?But Andrew would not talk anymore finally he said have you heard of the spirits that roam the cass lake highway''?Yea but what the f**k does this have to do with anything''?god is punishing us other wise he would have done something about this,and the no faced spirits have come to take revenge us that the no faced spirits are the evil ones''.''I dont think we should continue to ride with each other Clyde, we should go in different directions'' '' no mada f***a we gotta stick together we be down till da end''!We can't do that and you know it''.I grabbed andrew by the shirt and threw him into the car,Andrew hit the car but got back up as quick as he had been thrown and said''violence won't solve whats got to be done Clyde so you can beat me up as much as you have to but we shoulden't we get going i mean im going back to bemidji and just wait for the end'' '' listen what the f**k is the matter with you?We have to stick together you know ever since your mom died you have been withdrawing look i know your sad as hell right now and you have a right to be but now is when you need family the more then ever,to you are we even family any more?'' ''Yea........................we are look n***a im sorry i just got i little something in my head right now so yea i guess lets go.So we got in the car and took off again and started to head to thief river.As they got in thief river falls clyde thought they were going to liquer store because that what was Andrew was mumbling to himself.We got out of the car and walked through the door Andrew jumped over the counter and started to grab bottles,i turned my head because i thought i heard something but Andrew yelled out and i spun my head around to look what was going on.Some dude had Andrew by the neck and had a pistol pointed at him with a one crazy blue eye daring him to shoot.
 



© 2008 angel of death


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

65 Views
Added on August 23, 2008


Author

angel of death
angel of death

mesa, AZ



About
I am 15 yrs old dont give a f**k about life all i care about is my pen and paper i am leader of native gangsta disciples run two branches of the set and still feel like s**t i love to write poetry and.. more..

Writing
intro intro

A Chapter by angel of death


the clan the clan

A Chapter by angel of death