Cherry Blossom Music

Cherry Blossom Music

A Chapter by Starrbitt

I woke up around noon,thank you lord for summer,and ate rite away. I'm one of those girls that need to eat when they wake or you'll see my grouchy side.

So after eating a bowl of coacoa puffs,I didn't bother to change when I grabbed my guitar.

Inspiration from last night churned in my head and I just had to let it out.

I went out to the front porch and smiled. The sun was out,there was a light breeze that carressed away the suns heat,and around the cherry blossom tree,enough shade casted out for me to sit under.

I couldnt help but stare down at my bare feet,enjoying the feel of dew dropped blades of grass smoothing against them as I made my way towards that cherry blossom tree. Always,have I wonder'd why our house was the only one on the block,with one of these magnificent plants.

Breathing in than out,I carefully sit,back against the soul of the tree,knees slightly pulled up,my hands and arms positioning themselves,ready to embrace the guitar,the notes,the sound.

Than I began,fingers plucking the strings,eyes closed. Before I knew it,I was basking in beautifull sweet notes that blended together.

I sang: oh,fragile child behind the eyes of my love,please don't be frightened,life is pretty tough,that doesn't mean its time to give it all up,

oh,fragile child behind my sweet loves smile,please don't break up on me,lifes pretty tough,just continue on holding your head up,my love

I froze. My words stuck in my throat,fingers frigid.Someone was watching me.

No,I didn't see them,and this was not one of those flattering 'oh someone thinks i'm hot' stares. This was a 'eyes are watching me from everwhere' eerie feelings.

Chills slither'd all over my skin,ice sliding down my spine.

Ok,freaky.I feel an urge to scream,run with my arms flailing all around and you can bet i dont want to know from who.


© 2011 Starrbitt


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

this had me gripping my seat i like how you cahnged the tone at first to happy then the tone at each word got down to the scary final sentence like it !:)

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

121 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 14, 2011
Last Updated on June 16, 2011


Author

Starrbitt
Starrbitt

Oakhill, WV



About
I love anime if you couldn't tell, vampires, writing, and evil faeries! My favorite color is purple, I like to read about creatures and zombies, and I love making my own videos. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Starrbitt


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Starrbitt


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by Starrbitt