Exsposed

Exsposed

A Chapter by Starrbitt

I felt like an exsposed target. A deer in a meadow with the hunter.No where to hide.No tree. Nothing.

The raven beated its wings,rising higher and higher. Than it darted towards me,not to slice me to bits with its sharp beak like I thought,but to pull at my hair.Putting a chunk of curls in its beak,than pulling them towards the window.

I yelped.The raven had more strength than you'd think.

"Shoo birdy! Fly away...no,not that way!!" I said between grinding teeth,"Let go first you...you dumb bird."Hissing loudly,a sound I only make when extremely annoyed,I tryed swatting at it with my hands as if it was a ginormous fly.

Still,the dumb bird continued yanking my hair as hard as it can. Soon enough,it was forcing me to the window.

A voice spoke in my head. I guess it was my highly intelligent side of the brain talking sinse I never heard it before.

The damn bird is trying to get you to follow the damn thing god damnitt!!

No,that was Claira talking.

Whispering,I say."Okay okay.I'll follow you!"

The bird opened its beak to drop the chunk of hair it was yanking and flew out the window.

Grabbing my cell,I snuck out the front door,finding the raven on the last step.
* * * * * * * * *
I jogged,trying to keep up with the bird but it was hard with it being as black as the sky.

We already have gone down a couple miles.My legs hurt and I wished I would have brung a flashlight but than the raven flew right,down a darker street with one flickering street lamp.

I jogged faster,stopping when the bird dropped onto the sidewalk in front of an abanded house.

Debris was scattered around it,a few peices of the house gone.There was no door.

The raven flew into the house and I followed it in.
* * * * * * * * *
"Hello?"

No one answered.I knew I wouldn't get one anyway. Stepping over more debris,I dared to make my way up stairs that were missing parts.

I shouldn't have.


© 2011 Starrbitt


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

0.0 keeep on writing!!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 18, 2011
Last Updated on June 18, 2011


Author

Starrbitt
Starrbitt

Oakhill, WV



About
I love anime if you couldn't tell, vampires, writing, and evil faeries! My favorite color is purple, I like to read about creatures and zombies, and I love making my own videos. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Starrbitt


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Starrbitt


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by Starrbitt